• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone with low proegsterone?

S

sugarlove

I haven't had this confirmed yet, as I'm waiting to get a prog test next month, but I've been getting spotting for the last 4 months now, approx 8/9 dpo until AF starts. I've also been temping for the last 6 weeks, and I've noticed my temps are erratic at the best of times, but after ov, they keep dipping and not really staying above the cover line.

Does this sound like it could be a progesterone problem?

If this is the case, how it it treated. Can the Doctor treat it herself, or would a referral to a FS be usually made?

Thanks ladies

this very well could be a progesterone problem.
I have had low progesterone everytime I concieve
Take a copy of your charts into your doctor and have him/her look at it
you may very well be having anovulatory cycles

I haven't had this confirmed yet, as I'm waiting to get a prog test next month, but I've been getting spotting for the last 4 months now, approx 8/9 dpo until AF starts. I've also been temping for the last 6 weeks, and I've noticed my temps are erratic at the best of times, but after ov, they keep dipping and not really staying above the cover line.

Does this sound like it could be a progesterone problem?

If this is the case, how it it treated. Can the Doctor treat it herself, or would a referral to a FS be usually made?

Thanks ladies

That is what I had. The doctor said it was low prog and to take sups every month after O. Turns out she treated the symptom not the disease - in my case the low progesterone was the result of untreated hypothyrodism. I would get that checked. My spotting after O stoped after I had my thyroid treated.

That is what I had. The doctor said it was low prog and to take sups every month after O. Turns out she treated the symptom not the disease - in my case the low progesterone was the result of untreated hypothyrodism. I would get that checked. My spotting after O stoped after I had my thyroid treated.

Yeah I hadnt thought of that either, They just checked my thyroid and said it was fine. You would have THOUGHT I would have thought of that

thanks for replies.

My Acupuncturist has been checking my charts from week to week, and she reckons that I am ov (confirmed by a slow rise, but a rise none the less), it's just that my temps are not staying high, and I'm worried about the spotting.

I've also been getting peaks and positives on OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->