Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

This is a first for me, actually. With the postive opk and this cm I'm kinda thinking that I may be ovulating? I have no idea what else it could be...

My AF is still MIA! Still not here and I have been cervix checking lately and I can't even find the little *******! I will not take another test until Saturday if AF is not here...just starting to worry me a bit. Maybe that first 28 day cycle I was on was just a teaser and my body is really not back to normal. I guess we will see!

Still no af for me but bfn also. Two days late

Cervix is, only reachable when I bear down. Today feels like a good crying day

haha the shit I post on bnb.... At least it just came from my cup and I didn't go digging for it for you guys! lmfao

Hahaha, that is gross, but it's not like I don't see the same stuff come from my own body! It did however make me laugh that you couldn't find the spoiler to hide it.

Took my OPK yesterday for fun and it was neg. Yesterday I took my temp at 6am and it said 96.8, then at norml time which was 30 minutes later and it was 97.5... I had posted it as 97.5, but I guess if I am going to chart correctly I have to go with the 96.8 even though it makes no sense. Today's temp was 97.3. Making yesterday's temp the only dip below my coverline since ovulation. I would say it was late implantation, but a) I don't want to get my hopes up and b) what's up with the dip on days 5 and 6dpo?

Trying to tell myself to just expect af and get over it because this is only my first month officially ttc instead of NTNP, but I can't help but dream.

This is a first for me, actually. With the postive opk and this cm I'm kinda thinking that I may be ovulating? I have no idea what else it could be...

Oh and also I don't think this is ovulation, your temps are still too high for that.

Your temp was probably higher 30 minutes later because you had only slept for another 30 minutes. USe the bbt adjuster to get the "right" temp.

Well the adjuster makes the 6am temp 96.9, still a big dip. I guess I will see what later temps say. I feel like something is going on, don't know if it is af coming or my body getting ready for a baby.

I hate all this guessing! AGHHHHHHHHH I keep forgetting words. Like I wanted to say false hope but forgot the word false and tried for a good five minutes to remember it. Eventually I just said no hope. Then I wanted to say "is there even a point to having hope" and forgot the word point. It took me awhile to remember it

Yup, it's enough to drive you bonkers. It always makes me wonder how many other ladies are secreltly trying to concieve like all of us on bnb and are going crazy on the inside, but acting normal on the outside.

Ok well....Everyone tells me this is a positive. I think this is just an indent. I don't feel excited about it, just really nervous. But here are the pictures. I'm not considering myself pregnant until it gets darker...

Attachments

• test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 39
  • test.jpg
    test.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 42
Ok well....Everyone tells me this is a positive. I think this is just an indent. I don't feel excited about it, just really nervous. But here are the pictures. I'm not considering myself pregnant until it gets darker...

I can't really see much but I am horrible at reading lines. Is it pink? If it is pink then I don't think it is an indent but I may have had some crazy evaps so I am not in the trusting mood.

I think you are right though...wait a few days and test again. I am actually waiting all the way until Monday where I should be a week late so that I know for sure! I am hoping and praying for you!

it is pink. Everyone on In my shoes (the fb group) says it's pink. Even the girl who can spot an indent from a mile away said it was. But I dont wanna say I'm pregnant just yet

it is pink. Everyone on In my shoes (the fb group) says it's pink. Even the girl who can spot an indent from a mile away said it was. But I dont wanna say I'm pregnant just yet

So happy to hear this! If it is pink and came within the time limit things are looking good! When are you going to test again?

A girl on another thread of mine said that she didn't test positive until 18 dpo...so it is not over for either of us that is why I am waiting until Monday to test again.

That looks pretty positive to me!!!! Defo pink to it! I didn't even have to enlarge the picture!!!

Hey girls so af is due to be here today so far no af haven't tested since Sunday. Going to test tomorrow if no af but im just thinking I didn't o this mont due to not having any of my pms symptoms like sore swollen breast I always get. My cm isn't snotty anymore but its clear and kinda slimmy I keep feeling wet and constantly thinking af is here but just this clear slimmy stuff. Its kinda like tmi what I would get when aroused. Also since yesterday my teeth have been extremly sensitive. I don't know if this is a symptom but it really is bothering me to the point I cannpt barley eat. No more pains in ovarys and still a tad bit burning in lower belly close to pelvic area but not as much as I had days before. Oh well we will wait and see I guess.

I'll test again on Friday. I'll be 16dpo by then

reque- my boobs havent hurt at all this whole cycle! They always hurt so I thought that was weird

Hey girls so af is due to be here today so far no af haven't tested since Sunday. Going to test tomorrow if no af but im just thinking I didn't o this mont due to not having any of my pms symptoms like sore swollen breast I always get. My cm isn't snotty anymore but its clear and kinda slimmy I keep feeling wet and constantly thinking af is here but just this clear slimmy stuff. Its kinda like tmi what I would get when aroused. Also since yesterday my teeth have been extremly sensitive. I don't know if this is a symptom but it really is bothering me to the point I cannpt barley eat. No more pains in ovarys and still a tad bit burning in lower belly close to pelvic area but not as much as I had days before. Oh well we will wait and see I guess.

It's news that af isn't here and your not out until she rears her ugly head. Good luck for the morning, we'll all be routing for you :hugs: :dust:

Bit tmi but I had a gentle feel of my cervix today - it closed firm and medium. My cm is watery. So I hope that info helps some of you ladies?

I see some sort of shadow kind of, maybe? I can't really spot lines until they are dark though. It's so hard to see things in pictures. I hope it gets darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->