Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

Hey girls so af is due to be here today so far no af haven't tested since Sunday. Going to test tomorrow if no af but im just thinking I didn't o this mont due to not having any of my pms symptoms like sore swollen breast I always get. My cm isn't snotty anymore but its clear and kinda slimmy I keep feeling wet and constantly thinking af is here but just this clear slimmy stuff. Its kinda like tmi what I would get when aroused. Also since yesterday my teeth have been extremly sensitive. I don't know if this is a symptom but it really is bothering me to the point I cannpt barley eat. No more pains in ovarys and still a tad bit burning in lower belly close to pelvic area but not as much as I had days before. Oh well we will wait and see I guess.

It's news that af isn't here and your not out until she rears her ugly head. Good luck for the morning, we'll all be routing for you :hugs: :dust:

Bit tmi but I had a gentle feel of my cervix today - it closed firm and medium. My cm is watery. So I hope that info helps some of you ladies?

It's hard to really predict based on cervix position I have been told, but my cervix is also medium, hard and closed, so maybe that is a good thing... who knows, I guess I will see in a few days.

I checked mine and almost couldn't find it but then I did and its like everything is so swollen in there and it was bihind something hiding but it was open always is and was firm and very wet.

Ok well....Everyone tells me this is a positive. I think this is just an indent. I don't feel excited about it, just really nervous. But here are the pictures. I'm not considering myself pregnant until it gets darker...

Crossing my fingers for you!!

im 14 DPO today if i did O on CD 13? my LP is never longer than 13... maybe i Od later than i thought? still just tender nips and my bbs are sort of sore near armpits and underneath where bra wire is.

im not feeling any other symptoms of AF.

i have to pee a lot... and im SO thirsty its gross. i drink water all day and thats not normal for me.

i tested today with SMU and it looks like a shadow line.... honestly it looks like an evap=/ im okay with not being pregnant this cycle. but i hate waiting!

CP is high! and no cramping yet either. i expect AF to be here tomorrow if not today.

Helena did you retest today?

im 14 DPO today if i did O on CD 13? my LP is never longer than 13... maybe i Od later than i thought? still just tender nips and my bbs are sort of sore near armpits and underneath where bra wire is.

im not feeling any other symptoms of AF.

i have to pee a lot... and im SO thirsty its gross. i drink water all day and thats not normal for me.

i tested today with SMU and it looks like a shadow line.... honestly it looks like an evap=/ im okay with not being pregnant this cycle. but i hate waiting!

CP is high! and no cramping yet either. i expect AF to be here tomorrow if not today.

I know how you feel Kimbre...my AF is now 4 days late...I just want it to be over one way or another. AF or BFP...Put me out of my misery!

yeah its annoying. and im sure i just Od later than i thought. i think ill have AF by the end of today.
GL

Yes, it is so hard to wait. I refuse to test today, but I had zero symptoms and my temps overall just seem too low for me to be pregnant. Yesterday and today I don't feel any symptoms of af or bfp, so I just feel out and am ready to move on already. Trying to think there is always a chance, but don't feel like it is a possibility right now. Waiting for someone to get a bfp though, I wish everyone lots of luck!

I'm still in waiting for af mode. I don't feel like she's gonna come but I still expect her to. I'm 15dpo and my temp did drop to the coverline so that worries me. I'm just too terrified to test again. I like being able to pretend it's positive! On an unrealted note: I started thinking about hot wings and now I'm pretty sure I can smell them... I realllllllly want hot wings now. I can't wait to go home lmao

Hey girls my af is one day late and I tested today and swore I saw something ut I could be crazy too.2012-01-26_16-01-38_316-1.jpg

Hey girls my af is one day late and I tested today and swore I saw something ut I could be crazy too.

Can you post the pic? Did the line have a colour to it? Details?!?!?!?!

I'm still in waiting for af mode. I don't feel like she's gonna come but I still expect her to. I'm 15dpo and my temp did drop to the coverline so that worries me. I'm just too terrified to test again. I like being able to pretend it's positive! On an unrealted note: I started thinking about hot wings and now I'm pretty sure I can smell them... I realllllllly want hot wings now. I can't wait to go home lmao

I am terrified to test again but also don't think I can wait until Sunday. Tomorrow with FMU is going to be it...Wanna test with me Helena? :)

Yeah im probably seeing things oh well....guess im just gonna wait for af.

ok test again. Line is just as light so I don't think it's anything. Still 3 days late though. Well actually 4 I guess. Af was due Monday night

Yeah im probably seeing things oh well....guess im just gonna wait for af.

I suck at lines too, all of mine haven't even had a shadow that I know of, but I don't think I would be able to see a line until it's a big fat obvious one.

I have to go to my aunts tomorrow out of town and wait around for inspection of my new house, so I won't get to test, and I am going to the lake house for the weekend for my father in law's birthday, sooo I either get af, or test monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->