Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

uh...just held my test up in the light (super dark without this one light on in my livingroom) and HOLY LINE.

it isn't coming up cause of the glare and crappy phone pictures.

Identical to yesterdays but you can kind of see it

Attachments

• test 3.jpg
    test 3.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 50
  • test 4.jpg
    test 4.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 47
I got my :bfp: this morning! Pink line in 2 minutes! Whoop whoop!

Finally got it at 19 dpo...but who knows maybe I ovulated later than I thought! Either way it is there! I am shaking!

Congrats Helena! I love the lines!

Yay!!!!! Congrats to the both of you hope I follow suit, I will test monday morning when I get back home. I will be 17dpo then so that should tell me for sure I hope.

congrats ladies!

AF is here today like i thought. i must have Od CD 15 not CD13.... oh well. im a bit sad as usual but im planning on getting fit anyway, and also my bday is the 13th so i can drink. good luck to anyone else waiting.

congrats ladies!

AF is here today like i thought. i must have Od CD 15 not CD13.... oh well. im a bit sad as usual but im planning on getting fit anyway, and also my bday is the 13th so i can drink. good luck to anyone else waiting.

So sorry that AF came doll! Fingers crossed for a Valentines bean for you!

Congrats Krispy!!! Post all your symptoms!

awww thanks krippy! watch us get preggo in march or something... we already have my daughter who was conceived in march... and his son too... so thatd be DH's bday in December, my DD's bday in december, AND my Step sons as well, and then the new babies... hahaha thatd be a little NUTS!

Ok I can do that since I was a crazy symptom spotter this time around:

Ovulation pain over 4 days. We had sex those 4 days and on the fifth for good measure too ;)

Implantation cramps about 8-9 days later

Back pain, achy sides (like a pulled muscle) and achy hips...Like inside the hip joints.

One spot of snot like CM otherwise pretty dry.

High cervix position and vagina was swollen more than usual

The most tell-tale sign for me was my stuffy nose and itchy eyes...I had this with RJ and it was crazy.

Otherwise I just knew that I was pregnant this time...Took until 19 dpo to get a for sure positive which was way different than last time. RJ I got a dark line about 16 dpo...but they say every pregnancy is different and a line is a line!

Hope that helps. :)

awww thanks krippy! watch us get preggo in march or something... we already have my daughter who was conceived in march... and his son too... so thatd be DH's bday in December, my DD's bday in december, AND my Step sons as well, and then the new babies... hahaha thatd be a little NUTS!

Hahahaha! My DH and I are both December babies and we know exactly how that feels! We "bir-smas" all the time.

This bean actually has a due date of only six short days after RJ's birthday but it will be born in early September before 37 weeks because I am considered high risk! Fingers and toes crossed for a crazy 8 months! Here I come!

Ok I can do that since I was a crazy symptom spotter this time around:

Ovulation pain over 4 days. We had sex those 4 days and on the fifth for good measure too ;)

Implantation cramps about 8-9 days later

Back pain, achy sides (like a pulled muscle) and achy hips...Like inside the hip joints.

One spot of snot like CM otherwise pretty dry.

High cervix position and vagina was swollen more than usual

The most tell-tale sign for me was my stuffy nose and itchy eyes...I had this with RJ and it was crazy.

Otherwise I just knew that I was pregnant this time...Took until 19 dpo to get a for sure positive which was way different than last time. RJ I got a dark line about 16 dpo...but they say every pregnancy is different and a line is a line!

Hope that helps. :)

I also had some bb pain...more like shooting pain and achey!

congrats ladies!

:hugs: Sorry the stupid witch got you. I may be joining you next cycle, not sure what to think yet, af is due today if I am going to be normal, but last cycle it didn't come until what I THOUGHT was 18dpo. Expecting her anytime between now and tuesday. Hope I get a bfp, but I feel no signs of af or bfp today. I just feel that emotional dreadful wait where you feel like you will see af everytime you go to the bathroom.

COGRATS!!!

I'm not gonna test again until Monday. I'll be 19dpo. Hoping the line is darker. Too afraid to consider myself pregnant! haha

this is what I've got

-very dizzy yesterday (fell down a few times and had to sit most of the night)
-Very sick feeling last night (had a hard time sleeping)
-Hip pain last night
-back pain
-my entire body aches (even my fingers...it feels like bruised and pressure)
-My vision is blurry (even with my glasses on)
-I can't stop thinking about hot wings
-Overly tired
-no sex drive
-my boobs don't hurt but my bras feel tight
-I'm kind of itchy but I'm not sure if that's anything
-My head feels foggy
-mushy brain- forgot to put on underwear a few times, forgetting words, forgetting how to spell words, having a hard time processing information (reading paragraphs and just generally taking in information)
-overwhelmed, happy one minute and sad and nervous the next.
- my nippples feel like they're being pinched on and off
- the cm we have posted in here. Still getting it

COGRATS!!!

I'm not gonna test again until Monday. I'll be 19dpo. Hoping the line is darker. Too afraid to consider myself pregnant! haha

this is what I've got

-very dizzy yesterday (fell down a few times and had to sit most of the night)
-Very sick feeling last night (had a hard time sleeping)
-Hip pain last night
-back pain
-my entire body aches (even my fingers...it feels like bruised and pressure)
-My vision is blurry (even with my glasses on)
-I can't stop thinking about hot wings
-Overly tired
-no sex drive
-my boobs don't hurt but my bras feel tight
-I'm kind of itchy but I'm not sure if that's anything
-My head feels foggy
-mushy brain- forgot to put on underwear a few times, forgetting words, forgetting how to spell words, having a hard time processing information (reading paragraphs and just generally taking in information)
-overwhelmed, happy one minute and sad and nervous the next.
- my nippples feel like they're being pinched on and off
- the cm we have posted in here. Still getting it

Excited! I'm testing monday too (hopefully), can't wait to see darker lines for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->