Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

yeah im pretty much feeling out. it sux.

Kimbre- Why? What's up? Not everyone has a lot of symptoms.

Helena- My temps are also not as high as I would expect them to be post ovulation, but then again I don't know what is normal for me.

Hi ladies,

well as you know I tested this morning with an ic - I thought I saw something but put it down to line eye.

I held my pee for 4 hours and tested at lunchtime with another ic and again, thought I saw something, so decided to dip a FRER - and I got my :bfp:!!!! I am on :cloud9:

And then, I decided to hold my pee again for 5 hours, tested again this evening (yep, i'm mad) with another ic and thought 'what the heck' and tested with a CB digi and got 'Pregnant 1-2'!!!

So my tww was pretty symptomless except for slight yellow tinged cm (snot looking) and a cold for two days.

Good luck ladies, i'll be keeping everything crossed for you!

:dust:

xxx

Hi ladies,

well as you know I tested this morning with an ic - I thought I saw something but put it down to line eye.

I held my pee for 4 hours and tested at lunchtime with another ic and again, thought I saw something, so decided to dip a FRER - and I got my :bfp:!!!! I am on :cloud9:

And then, I decided to hold my pee again for 5 hours, tested again this evening (yep, i'm mad) with another ic and thought 'what the heck' and tested with a CB digi and got 'Pregnant 1-2'!!!

So my tww was pretty symptomless except for slight yellow tinged cm (snot looking) and a cold for two days.

xxx

Ooooohhh! I got chills! So exciting...I just knew there had to some BFPs this month! So happy to hear this! How many dpo are you? Any symptoms you noted?

Hi ladies,

xxx

:happydance::happydance: Yay for a snot bfp!!! That is such good news :)

OMG Congrats Bells!!! I am beyond happy and excited for you!!

Thanks!

I am sending you all lots of :dust: and praying that you will all get your :bfp: - you ladies would be fantastic bump buddies!

Helena- My temps are also not as high as I would expect them to be post ovulation, but then again I don't know what is normal for me.

well my boobs always hurt from O until AF and they dont hurt at all! makes me think maybe i didnt even O=( i dunno why i think that its just so odd for me not have sore breasts. my nipples are itchy and a little tender now.

but the biggest reason i think im out is because I have alot of creamy watery CM and i always have that right b4 AF shows=(

also last night I had dull cramping and some sudden sharper pains like O cramps but not... they caught me off guard .

Im just now getting over a cold that only lasted a couple days whish is odd too, usually my colds last alot longer.

well my boobs always hurt from O until AF and they dont hurt at all! makes me think maybe i didnt even O=( i dunno why i think that its just so odd for me not have sore breasts. my nipples are itchy and a little tender now.

but the biggest reason i think im out is because I have alot of creamy watery CM and i always have that right b4 AF shows=(

also last night I had dull cramping and some sudden sharper pains like O cramps but not... they caught me off guard .

Im just now getting over a cold that only lasted a couple days whish is odd too, usually my colds last alot longer.

You are not out until the witch gets you! Have hope...I didn't have a clue when I was pregnant with RJ. We had only had sex once that month because we had company in our bachelor suite apartment and surprise! Pregnant! Anything can happen! ;) Are you testing tomorrow or holding off a bit?
I am testing tomorrow morning! Send me lots of baby dust hopes girls! :)

Congrats bells.....yay! So today I have been crampy in my legs and I had a terrible back ache this morning. I felt very wet so decided to go to potty I thought for sure af was here but nope just lots of clear and yellowish cm it was alot and was sorry tmi but very slimmy. I had that all day today. Boobs still aren't sore but nipples are very sensitive and honestly I feel very crampy all over. So we will wait and see..

Hi ladies,

xxx

OMG!!!! so happy for you!!! do you usually have alot of symptoms??? this sort of gives me hope! when was your AF due again??? how long were you trying!?

CONGRATS!!!!

Kimbre ....I too always get sore boobs from o to af. But they aren't sore at all right now and af is due in three days. My. Nipples are sensitve but that's all. I too am starting to think maybe I did t o at all.

thanks krippy. im praying but doubtful ive had every darn symptom in the book and still never Pregnant! ugh. besides my chemical last month.

we only DTD CD 11, 12, and 13.... O day on 13 i think. so i may have even missed my O=/ i had a +OPK on CD13 though. we ' ll have to see. im trying not to test until wednesday if AF doesnt show,.... but im already thinking about testing tomorrow....or the next day.

LOVE when I hear :bfp: stories where they don't have any symptoms. I have zero and really need the encouragement!

resque- its so odd. i hope we actually DID O. did you take OPKs?

Bells- do you normally have symptoms in the tww?

Who else isn't having any of their usual stuff?

whats going on with you now helena?? any symptoms?

Kimbre. No I don't use opk or temp hubby and I just bd. I am just too afraid of becoming to obsessed so I just bding and trying to let it happen plus the tww makes me insane enough lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->