Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

nothing! Still all the same. CM is creamy again (was watery last night/ a little this morning). A headache today and some nausea. I don't seem to get full but I'm not craving anything (I usually crave things right before af). All of this could be af. I'm just sad today. I don't wanna go to class tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to af. I always let my Mondays ruin my Sundays

I think today has been the hardest day and I think tomorrow will be pretty bad as well. It's like waiting for certain death. You know it's coming but not sure exactly when.

Kimbre, sometimes things being abnormal for you or a lack of a symptom you usually have can be a good thing. Sometimes you see people on here say that they think they are out because they usually feel something they aren't feeling this cycle, and then bam they get a bfp. I am trying so hard not to test tomorrow because 10dpo is so early to test!

helena- i know what you mean! the last few days are soooo hard! and if you test and get a BFN you hate yourself ugh.

lovetoteach thanks so much. i know thats happened b4 but im just always getting bfn's and it sucks! i sure hope i get my bfp.

resque... i wish i could just not use OPKs lol

Hey girls do any of you still have the "snot" cm?

I've had it since 9dpo and now 13dpo I still have it! My hpts are all bfn so far, I have a long lp tho so af not due til 16dpo ( last cycle I spotted 15dpo) :shrug:

Hey girls do any of you still have the "snot" cm?

I've had it since 9dpo and now 13dpo I still have it! My hpts are all bfn so far, I have a long lp tho so af not due til 16dpo ( last cycle I spotted 15dpo) :shrug:

No more snot cm for me over here on day 9, just lots of creamy cm for the past few days.

Mostly creamy now but I had a bit this morning

Mine is mostly creamy with small 'bubbles' of snotty cm mixed in...

mines mostly creamy with tiny bits of snotty cm.... if thats possible lmao. i cant get to my cervix though... maybe because im constipated? could that block me from getting to it? im so sorry if thats TMI.

It would be sooooooo cool if we all got our bfps !

I can only get to mine if I am sitting on the toilet...The whole one leg up thing I can touch it but I can't quite get to it! Hoping these are all good signs...Does it drop down for AF? Kind of confused!

yeah its meant to drop for AF. but somethings blocking my way in, im thinking its just the issue i have... however when i can touch it it seems firm and closed?

Mine was medium, hard, and closed this morning. Right now it is so high I can't reach it.

I hope these are all signs of our BFP! Fingers crossed for everyone! Anyone testing tomorrow?

I was going to test.tomorrow but I don't wanna waste another test. Tomorrow is spot watch for me

ughhhh i really dont want to test tomorrow because i have to work. and im gonna be sad all day if i get a bfn... and crazy if i get a bfp lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->