Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

I hope these are all signs of our BFP! Fingers crossed for everyone! Anyone testing tomorrow?

I am trying NOT to test tomorrow, but I just don't know if I can make it all the way to 14dpo without testing at least once with a cheap test. I am dying over here even though i KNOW 10dpo is super early to test.

We do... maybe I should just pee straight away when I wake up, then I can tell myself that no other pee that day would have enough hcg to show up that early.

That's what I do!

Think my cervix got lower. Oh well. Maybe 2 years and one month will be lucky?

yeah i think mine is more open and lower now. great.

ok so how are we gonna make our next cycle more relaxed? My tww (and probably yours too) is gonna have valentines day in the middle of it. I imagine it being kinda depressing but lets consider it our last valentines day without a baby! (small baby...you have your babies :))

Do you guys check you cp a lot over several cycles? I have heard that cp is not a very accurate sign, unless you really know/track your cp and can tell when AF is coming for sure. Mine has been mid height and closed for the past few days. Except for tonight when I checked and it was really high, but that was about three hours after BD, so it was probably still out of wack from that. You girls can't leave me alone, I would love to get a bfp and have yall join me. It's not over until AF flys in on her broom stick!

Do you guys check you cp a lot over several cycles? I have heard that cp is not a very accurate sign, unless you really know/track your cp and can tell when AF is coming for sure. Mine has been mid height and closed for the past few days. Except for tonight when I checked and it was really high, but that was about three hours after BD, so it was probably still out of wack from that. You girls can't leave me alone, I would love to get a bfp and have yall join me. It's not over until AF flys in on her broom stick!

I agree...until that witch comes we are all still in for our BFP!

I try to check my cervix around the same time each night. If you check it at different times you'll see that it moves around a lot so to get a consistent position you should check it around the same time. My cervix always drops before af. I only did it quickly so it's either medium or high but felt swollen (I think?). I didn't wanna poke around there too much because I didn't want make af come earlier than she has to (want to believe I have a good lp!). Tomorrow should be my last day before af...but if it extends to 13dpo, I won't mind! I know a 12 day lp is fine but I still feel more comfortable with a little longer. Then again, 12 days means I get to test sooner :hehe: Right now I'm just trying to stay in high(ish) spirits about my impending af. Gotta decide what days I should take clomid...maybe I'll give days 3-7 a whirl or maybe take it for when my doctor prescribed it (5-9). Then again, I don't wanna ovulate much later.

to tell the truth i check it alot and at different times. so i guess its not really a very accurate way for me. but i just feel like im not going to get a BFP even though this cycle is SO much different than the others.

Hey girls do any of you still have the "snot" cm?

I've had it since 9dpo and now 13dpo I still have it! My hpts are all bfn so far, I have a long lp tho so af not due til 16dpo ( last cycle I spotted 15dpo) :shrug:

No more snot cm for me over here on day 9, just lots of creamy cm for the past few days.

Hmmm must be just hormones, my bbs are sore today too :flower:

I think you're right once youve tracked it for a cycle you'll know next time round. I check mine quite a lot (oops!) and it's high, soft and closed now. I've read quite a few people say it gets low and firm before af, but my af isn't due for 3 more days

I've had it since 9dpo and now 13dpo I still have it! My hpts are all bfn so far, I have a long lp tho so af not due til 16dpo ( last cycle I spotted 15dpo) :shrug:

No more snot cm for me over here on day 9, just lots of creamy cm for the past few days.

Wish I had sore bbs... haha, who wishes for sore anything? TTC makes your wish for weird things. Cervix still medium, closed and firm.

Wish I had sore bbs... haha, who wishes for sore anything? TTC makes your wish for weird things. Cervix still medium, closed and firm.

My (.)(.)'s have only just started to hurt a little today and my cp is like yours (without routing around too much - don't want to start cramping...)

I also have little cm, slightly yellow/green tinged in colour - like snot colour, but creamy.

Hope this helps some of you ladies - other than that, in my tww, I had no other real symptoms except my cold 6&7dpo that vanished friday evening!

Just thought I would tell you ladies that during my 7th cycle, everytime we :sex: I 'cycled' afterwards - so lay on my back and pedalled as if I was on a bike!

Not done that before, so not sure if it helped me get my bfp or not, but anything was worth a try!

I also put my dh on vitamins for conception, specifically for males to help his little swimmers.

We tended to :sex: at night as then I could go to sleep and keep the little dudes close to where they needed to be....

xxx

What vitamins did your DH take? I am wondering if I should put my DH on some, or just wait a few cycles and see if he even needs them.

Well today was a goood day I guess. I am still having slimmy clear cm and some thick yellowish stingy stuff. Boobs still aren't sore. Nipples aren't sensitive today either. I do feel a bit bloated, maybe. I am sure either af is almost here or I didn't ovulate this month. Only because I too check my cp and it never drops until the day af arrives but my vaginal walls swell right before cervix drops. So yeah I checked and they are swollen.

ok so af is due tomorrow but my cervix is higher than it was yesterday. It's usually really low the day before af. I'm also nauseous...like minutes away from throwing up. I know I'm not pregnant so I'm pretty pissed at my body for giving my a glimmer of hope for a second

ok so af is due tomorrow but my cervix is higher than it was yesterday. It's usually really low the day before af. I'm also nauseous...like minutes away from throwing up. I know I'm not pregnant so I'm pretty pissed at my body for giving my a glimmer of hope for a second

Our bodies are evil. Last cycle I had sore nipples for 7 days after ovulation, bloating, and upset stomach to the point where I had to drink sprite and nibble on animal crackers throught the day, and my lp was 18 days long! That is why I am trying to ignore any symptoms this cycle.

On another note, I got snot cm again today at 10dpo and a few quick little cramps. << How is that for not trying to symptom spot, lol.

Well today was a goood day I guess. I am still having slimmy clear cm and some thick yellowish stingy stuff. Boobs still aren't sore. Nipples aren't sensitive today either. I do feel a bit bloated, maybe. I am sure either af is almost here or I didn't ovulate this month. Only because I too check my cp and it never drops until the day af arrives but my vaginal walls swell right before cervix drops. So yeah I checked and they are swollen.

What dpo are you again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->