Anyone work at MAC?

staycutee

mummy
Reaction score
Do you need to be trained before they will hire you? Or is it enough to be really good at applying make up?

Theyre all cows in all the mac counters ive ever been to :(!

I dont think you can just become one cos youre good at makeup, i think you need to go to college and do cosmetology courses.

are you really good at makeup? if so, I have a makeup question :blush: lol.

I think if you don't have a qualification you have to have had equivalent experience in the field. Try doing a google search as i'm sure plenty of people will have been interested in it.

I work with a girl who did a MAC makeup course, cost a fortune so I assume you have to train, could be wrong though. x

I don't work for MAC.. I'm a No7 consultant and I didn't have any training before I started in that role.. I was only a Christmas temp at boots and got offered that job.

I don't know about other beauty houses (MAC,Benefit,Clarins ETC) but No7 has their own training courses that boots send you on but that training wouldn't stand for anything if I were to leave No7 to go to another brand like Clinique :flower:

The girls I asked at the MAC counter (a friend of mine works there) said you have to have a cosmetology license. But with MAC you're still subject to more training. There are other beauty counters in the department stores, even Sephora of where you don't have to have a license.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->