Anyone wrapping as they buy?

We don't wrap until mid-December usually as I hate when the paper gets torn or wrinkled. I'm so fussy!

Normally I don't start wrapping till Dec, but this year I have decided to go easy on myself in terms of wrapping perfection for my LO as he doesn't really care/notice and also as we are possibly moving, I wanted to get things sorted. I got everything down from the loft a few weekends ago and wrapped it all up except for advent gifts! That is just my LOs things, his birthday is in Nov so I did that too. I always go crazy so it was good to do it now and get a sense of perspective about how much he has! I am sure I will buy some more bits but I actually feel a weight off as I end up panicking in Dec that I am running out of time to do things. I have boxed it all or wrapped in bin bags. I will do some ribbon and bows when I bring it all down. I haven't done friends or relatives as haven't finished buying and that won't be such a mammoth task.

I'm tempted to, but I know I'll enjoy so much more in December with the decorations up and the christmas music on. I have to do some gifts mid November for family that we don't see very often, so hopefully that will tide me by :haha:

I wrap in December as my cupboards are on the front of the RV( thin walls) and if i wrap too early the paper tends to get damp when i put them back in the cupboard!!

Every year I say I will but never do. I should really start this year though

I would wait until December too. Some of the build up is wrapping, and it would feel way too early to do it as I went. Also would like to see all the gifts together before they're wrapped.

I wrapped too early last year. I forgot what everthing was so when I bought too much I couldn't find the things that I wanted to take out to keep for his birthday :wacko:

No, much as i'm happy to buy months in advance I much prefer wrapping them nearer the time when the decs are up and all that. Always do the girls' pressies on xmas eve :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->