ANyone's 6-7 month old doing this

Dani_Ldn

Reaction score
Flynn first started shuffling in circles on his back at about 4 months old, he stopped for a while, but is now doing it again a lot & woke up several times last night as he had done this in his cot, but got stuck with his head up against the bars (so he went from a normal laying position with his head at 12 o'clock & feet at 6, to his head at 9 o'clock & feet at 3..

I think its just building up muscles and starting to get more mobile.
My bro never crawled. He rolled everywhere. Then walked ;-)

Yep. Happens every night along with legs and arms though the bars.

He wakes in a different location every time lol! I hope it stops soon, poor little guy is waking so frequently because he has a sore head from banging it into the bars (would be nice for me to get more than 2 hours sleep at a time too!).

My daughter is all over the place in bed. She'll wake up several times, whimper, get comfy, and go back to sleep. Sometimes ill wake up to her getting on her hands and feet with her butt up in the air and flopping down onto her bed. All I hear is a loud noise as if something just fell but she'll be sound asleep. I only know what she's doing because she did it a couple times while I was awake coming to check on her. Its like she's moving to comfy and falls asleep right in that position and just flops on her tummy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->