Anyone's AF due 23/24th Jan?

MummaBear16

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:

Is anyone due for AF 23rd or 24th of Jan? I'm currently 7 dpo (night of) and getting impatient! Due on the 24th if I go by my last LP!

When will you test?

Current "symptoms" (or could all just be in my head :haha: ) -

- Sore hips/thighs on the outside (like where the seams of your jeans sit)
- Shooting pains through left breast for about 1 min tonight
- Strange stomach cramps today and yesterday
- I had a metallic taste in my mouth last night after eating dinner

Feel free to join in :thumbup:

I'm due 24th & this tww is going sooo slow.

I've had a bad bout of tonsillitis that only just seems to be getting better.

I woke up this morning feeling like I was coming down with a cold but that seems to have mysteriously vanished as the days gone on.

I had some really sharpe pains in my lower back this morning, wondering if that could be implantation.

I'll probably test on the 22nd, I don't get paid until then so I can't really test any earlier ��

I am due either day, although I think I may have ovulated early but not sure. My cycle has been off since getting an IUD over the summer and it still hasn't gone back to "normal" after 4 months of having the iud removed. I am not feeling very confident this cycle since I have had zero symptoms at all. I hope I can hold out from testing until Friday.

What iud did you have? I had the paraguard copper t iud & had it removed in August. I had the worst time when I had that in ��

Fingers crossed ladies! I think I'll test 11dpo which is the Thursday the 21st. I a fighting the urge to test today!

Hi All, I'm due on the 23rd-ish. No symptoms just a bit of nausea here and there. Had some twinges in my left side due to ovulation I suppose! But last month I had all the symptoms in the book so who knows. Good luck to everyone.

:dust:

Good luck TWIN!

I've had sore boobs tonight, and my boobs never hurt.. So fx!

What iud did you have? I had the paraguard copper t iud & had it removed in August. I had the worst time when I had that in ��

I had the skyla. I had a mirena before having my 3 yr old ds and liked it but I felt like I could feel it so decided to get the skyla bc it is smaller. I bled almost every day so DH and I decided I would get it out and TTC bc well, I am not getting any younger, lol.

Hi,
I am due 24th, I did a test this morning and got a really really faint line. So not sure if it is evap as it doesn't look pink.
My Symptoms are
I have been extra moody
Hungry all the time
Have had a break out in pimples
An off and on upset stomach
Some pulling feeling low down

So I will test again tomorrow morning.

When is everyone else testing?

Ooh, good luck mumbee! I hope it was the start of a bfp for you!

I am thinking of testing tomorrow (11dpo) or maybe before I go to bed tonight.

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me jumping in. I didn't track ovulation this month due to organising and having our belated wedding reception. I have 31-35 day cycles, so am due anywhere between the 22nd and the 25th January, which puts me anywhere between 8 and 12 dpo today.

Had loads of fertile discharge this month which is rare, and DTD at all the right times. I've been cramping since predicted O on one side, which isn't normal for me. I have my usual tender breasts though. Also an insatiable appetite for all foods! We had our first fertility appointment this month after TTC for two years, and for some reason this is the first cycle in months and months I feel really hopeful! :wacko:

Good luck everyone!

Good luck Becky :) When are you going to test? Hopefully this is your cycle!

I still haven't tested! lol I will in a couple of hours I think.

Thanks mummaof1! Well done on holding out on testing! I'm going to test tomorrow I think, when I'll be either 10 or 14 dpo. Woken up this morning with period like cramps... I normally only cramp a few hours before my period. Still got really sore breasts.

Wait and test with me tomorrow!

I tested at 11dpo and got a squinter! But not too convinced by it.. So I am testing again today at 13dpo, as my temps are the highest they've been!

Hopefully your cramps are a good sign!

Congrats mumma! I got a BFN on Thursday so I am feeling I am out but AF isn't here either and has been pretty consistent on starting early morning of day 30 (which would have been this morning). I am trying to wait a few more days to test again, hate seeing those BFNs.

I got my :bfp: today, so excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->