Anyone's boobs returned back to normal size?

mummyruston

New mummy to baby girl
Reaction score
So I'm 32+4 and I noticed my boobs have got smaller...

I have always had a good sized chest - I was a 34E before getting preg and size 12 - then my boobs went up to an F then a G and now they have returned to an E cup.

Anyone else?

No mine are bigger now but i wouldnt worry about it. You'll have watermelons when your milk comes in if you're an E already!

Mine don't feel any bigger than before I got pregnant but I'm not sure if I've just got used to them. I haven't had them measured....(don't shout at me!!).

Mine went back to normal for a while actually but getting bigger again now : /

It seems odd that by 20 wks I went up two cup sizes and then back down again.........

Me too. Was a bit gutted because everyone seemed to comment on it.

Mine don't seem to be doing anything special size wise either... though I remember when my milk came in with my son and by then I had switched to bottle feeding - I honestly thought they were going to explode. They have stretch marks on them as a reminder :(

Don't think mine have changed that much either :( hoping after birth they will improve some what!! :haha:

After birth... mine got smaller than they were prebaby. :(

Yes mine have. The beginning of my pregnancy they were getting VERY heavy and full. Turned on hubby ;) Now they seemed to have gotten back to the way they were before. And I am no means your size. I have teensy ones compared to you lol I'm only a 34B/C

I haven't had any major boob growth. They are fuller looking and a different shape (which I call the milking shape!) And with nipples that are now a brown colour and the size of a small saucer!!! :haha:

Bra size has stayed the same - could possibly do with something slightly bigger. Not heard of boobs going up and down in size however I'm learning that pregnancy is full of weird and wonderful things. :D

well it sounds like we've all had odd situations with our boobs...

Mine are just the same as they have ever been. They never got bigger or sore at all. In the first tri I kept squeezing them to check if they were sore yet :haha: they never did get sore though and I am still in the same bras. They will get bigger when the milk comes in though.

With my first I went from a C cup to an E cup. They settled after birth to a DD.
Now with my second I'm 35 weeks and I'm still wearing a DD but they are fuller!

On another note, before having my first son my boobs were a lovely shape but after he was born they went terrible saggy, they almost resemble bananas lol I didn't breastfeed either. Makes me sad :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->