• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoooopp whooop.. what a nice temp rise this morning..

MommyMichele - FX for you!

2016 - Jo, Eggi came? Sounds like we will be testing together..

Joli - I wish I had more OPK's (but the ones I used last week all had dark lines but just not as dark as / darker than the control .. )

Devi...wowee that is one impressive temp rise :thumbup: my eggy isn't here yet but should hopefully arrive tomorrow with a temp rise on CD23. I am going to start testing at 10dpo.

I dont know if it has anything to do with it, but i was taking aspirin for the 1st 2 weeks of my cycle because of tooth ache and i got my bfp...again I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but i did notice a huge difference in my cervix

Not sure but
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...cle-30-9-days-past-ovulation.html#post3924102

MommyMichele...just replied on the gallery thread. I think I see something! At 9dpo on a dollar store test it is pretty impressive to see anything! :thumbup:

I'm starting to feel a little more positive a little bit more through the day, I really don't want to hit cycle 31.

Mommymichele..... I can defo see very faint line when I enlarged the image... Give it another couple of days and you will probably see a faint bfp! Fingers x for you hun! ; )

just replied to your thread mommy.. I see one on the 3rd pic..

I see something oh so faint!! but inly in th 3rd pic!! arnt you soooo early!! test again in a few days!! fingers crossed i hope this is it for you!!!! XXX

Well according to pregnology.com I implant today! Which would explain these bad cramps I've been getting today!

good idea!! go put your legs up in the air and crossed for the next 2 weeks! LOL

For MommyMichele: :dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

There! That ought to do it!! :) Good luck hun!

I was going to take my temp this morning, normal time, when my cat got spooked for some reason, and jumped onto the side of my face and onto our headboard, making me sit up and yelp in pain, before I remembered that I had to be perfectly still and not say anything to take my temp!! So I took it, but it showed a significant drop...but OPK has been -ve (well, with very faint line), so very confused on whether this is:

a) low temp = O, and OPK test isn't accurate (even though last month it was v. clear); or

b) low temp because of freaked-out cat esisode, and I haven't O'd yet! :rofl:

I guess I'll find out after taking tomorrow's temp....!

The other funny thing I thought I would share with you - I woke up at 3:30am with an uncomfortable feeling, only to realise that in my sleep, I had put my thermometer in my mouth and was taking my temp! :dohh: I then thought I better get up for work, and was mega confused on why it was still dark outside! I clearly have babies on the mind! :blush:

DEVI #1--what an AMAZING temp rise you got! I hope I get one that's that good :)

I'm on CD 18, still getting a High on my CBFM, but I really don't think my Peak is near. I have no CM to speak of, I just don't feel like ovulation is around the corner. Argh frustrating.
I typically ovulate on CD 17 or 18 but things have been a little screwy since the 2nd MC, including one anovulatory cycle.
I've gained a TON of weight in the last 18 months, probably 20+ lbs. I think that's also messing with my cycle. Time to hit the gym. Even though I feel super lazy and unmotivated, I can't screw around with my fertility! Feeling really annoyed with myself. Blech

Hi girls, just wanted to say hello.
Littleaurora, so VERY happy for you, thats amazing- cant wait to be a graduate of the Aphrodite as well.
Mommymichelle, I am heading to the gallery after this, cant wait to see
Hibiscus07, sorry your having a hard time. I know what you mean about motivation. I was feeling like i should take it easy in the gym or not go at all during the 2ww you know for implantation but decided "screw it:" :) recently and I am back on running a few miles a few times a week. I have decided to not change my lifestyle too much in TTC.
As for me girls, I posted in the TTC section as well but thought i would share with you guys. Last night i had unmistakable EWCM but here is the kicker it happend not even 2 days past AF (day and a half since last spot), and I am not due to O for a week. Very strange, anyone have this before? still getting used to my cycles off BC.
Hugs, Britt

Well, I spoke too soon! I just went to the bathroom and had my first EWCM of the month. Yay--I hope this means my peak is almost here.
Time to TRY to get DH in the mood....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back