Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All-
Hope everyone had a great xmas.
I still haven't had a peak on CBFM. Still high.
Tried BDing tonight and DH couldn't quite "make it." We were afraid this would happen. I mentioned in an earlier post that he started an antidepressant and hasn't been in the mood. Finally, in the mood but couldn't finish. Argh. Frustrating...I feel bad for him.

Anyone else deal with this at all?

I've bought cheap OPKs this round as well...and not sure if they're goin to be accurate or not... do you think it's worth buying the more expensive ones or are cheap ones sufficient? I didn't O until day 21 last time round, so I'm not worrying so much having not O'd yet on CD15!

The test line on my OPKs is definitely darker today! :wohoo: Should be positive tomorrow with ov on CD22 as usual! Such along time to wait each cycle for the eggy but it doesnt matter now :dance:

I know Im only 4dpo today but had loads of creamy cm first thing this morning! Could be a good sign! I will probably test with hpt at around 9dpo and keep testing each day til af is due to see if I get a bfp this month.

Hope you all had lovely Christmases! ; )

I know the general idea is that cervix position is not an accurate way to detect pregnancy. But I didn't think i was pregnant at all this cycle. I Check my cervix regularly and it was doing it normal thing up until a few days before AF was due. It felt different. very soft, almost melted into my body, and its stayed that way. Thats what made me test and I was genuinely surprised to see 2 pink lines!
https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/P271209_1541.jpg

Dammit! Carb cravings have kicked in, a sign of AF, not good! I'm starving! Not saying she's coming but that's not a good sign in general. A little early though, we'll see.

LittleAurora...that is a beautiful test! Just what I like to see :thumbup: I remember thinking my cervix was soft like that before my bfp before, but as you say not the most reliable sign for everyone.
Mommy & Tinker...sounds like you have some good signs going on there!

My guests have gone now so I am off to get those :spermy: there in advance of HRH eggys arrival in a couple of days.

CD 16 - Not yet O'd .. Egggi please come.. pleaseeee... lots of Watery CM today.. LOTS.. i'm just hoping it happens soon..

Devi#1 - I know how you feel! I'm at CD16 too, and impatiently waiting!! What day do you usually O?

2016 - I hope you get a +ve on your OPK soon!! How exciting!!! :)

Devi#1 - I know how you feel! I'm at CD16 too, and impatiently waiting!! What day do you usually O?

well normally i have a 30/31 day cycle.. but last month i had a 27 day (O at CD15 & LP of 12).. but this month if I calculate as per 30/31 day cycle I shall O on CD18 (LP should be 12 then). My pre O temp is really low today.. hopefully it will go super up tomorrow.. :wacko:

Well just to be on the safe side, I have to test early but I'm going to buy a cheapie test instead of using my one and only FRER. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow that I cannot get out of. 3 molars have to come out and I don't have a choice. Either they come out or I stay in chronic pain and don't eat anything forever. Pregnant or not, I LIKE food!

So I am getting a cheapy test or two later today. I don't feel out as I normally do but I'm not sure either. I wish my intuition was working correctly!

well normally i have a 30/31 day cycle.. but last month i had a 27 day (O at CD15 & LP of 12).. but this month if I calculate as per 30/31 day cycle I shall O on CD18 (LP should be 12 then). My pre O temp is really low today.. hopefully it will go super up tomorrow.. :wacko:

My temp dipped today too, and my OPK had a faint line, so I'm hoping it gets darker in the next couple of days... let month I had +OPK on day 20, so here's hoping! :thumbup:

MommyMichele - cravings might be a good sign! Any other possible signs? I'm keeping my Fx'd for you!

Possibly O'd on Dec. 19 - massive cramping! Nearly worse than AF's worst! Tons of EWCM!
4 DPO- cramping. Slight back ache but was on my feet all day yesterday and will be again today.
5 DPO- (Christmas Eve) cramps
6 DPO- (Christmas Day) cramps, wet feeling but nothing there, needle/burning feeling in breasts, slight constipation, slight vaginal discomfort, back spasms
7 DPO- slight vaginal discomfort, off BLT's ?!?, breast feel odd, little weepy but too early for PMS! creamy cm and slight cramps, possibly peeing more, tummy more 'noticeable'. pigged out later. some pinching lower right side
8 DPO- cannot stop eating! craving carbs and low CP, not a good sign but it's early. Some bb twinges, more MT (montgomery's tubecles) but those mean nothing to me
9 DPO no CM, CP is high! Nothing else to report yet but my boobs are kind sore towards the inside of my arms? Stuffy nose and constipated past few days. HUNGRY!

I'm not down like I normally am at this point in my cycle. I kinda do want to take a test.

I typed a whole response earlier but I dont see it here now! Grrrr must have got ham fingered with the keyboard and deleted it by accident :doh:

Anyway....

Devi & Joli - hope your eggys come sooooon...
MommyMichele - sounds like there is lots of reason for you to feel very hopeful. :thumbup:
hibiscus - Both me and DH were on anti-depressants/anxiety meds fora bout 2 years, about 4 years ago...although i cant remember if it affected things physically. All I can remember is that I had NO sex drive whatsoever during those years and we would sometimes go several months without. I am hopeful that your DH's body will adjust to the meds in a week or so and it wont continue to have a negative physical effect. I am here i you ever need to talk because I have been through all this and eventually found my way clear.

Oh an happy note...I got my positive OPK today!!! :wohoo:

Love an luck to all my future Tiger mummies! x :dust:

Some one please get all the food out of my house! I just ate 4 portions worth of tuna casserole and I'm wondering what else I can eat?!?! HELP!!!! roflmao

MommyMichele...do you remember my "ov sweepstake" thread? Well I put you down as guessing my ov day would be CD22...and it looks like it most likely will be so that means you technically WIN A :bfp: this month :dance:
I will put it in the mail and it should arrive with you in about 4 days time :rofl:

MommyMichele...do you remember my "ov sweepstake" thread? Well I put you down as guessing my ov day would be CD22...and it looks like it most likely will be so that means you technically WIN A :bfp: this month :dance:
I will put it in the mail and it should arrive with you in about 4 days time :rofl:

I have to wait FOUR DAYS?!? lol :haha: :happydance:

Good to hear you're finally chasing the eggy hun!

OMG lol my tiger ticker says 4 days! Do you know 4 days is actually next year? Do you know how LONG that sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"