• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to all of you! Now let's go make some babies!:haha:

I'm waiting on the bugger to implant NOW!

Merry Christmas ladies!

debating on a glass of wine for Christmas dinner tonight...... can I?

Congratulations on your Christmas BFP LittleAurora!! :happydance:

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!

LittleAurora! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :dance: :thumbup: That has MADE my Christmas!

I think this calls for an official front page change and a new banner (for those of you who want to use it when you graduate)...

https://mbmfiles.com/Dec2009/091224-7iagOJGX6X7l.gif

Many many congrats littleaurora!!!!!! I had a feeling you were PREGNANT!!!!! Yay......... Very very merry Christmas...... Looks like Santa visited you early this year! X x

Jax isn't the only one that got diamonds for Christmas! DH got me a gorgeous necklace! Will post a pic later!

I got a magimix so will be whipping up a storm soon!

I so love this necklace! I've never ever gotten real jewelery in my life, except my wedding bands!

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/michelespictures053.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!

Beautiful necklace! My DH got me a pink Sony Vaio!! Now I can chat with you ladies from my very own new laptop! :) Merry Christmas everyone!

Wow... Merry Christmas ladies.. I'm busy busy busy preparing for Christmas dinner tonight.. whooohooo..

Ladies are being too quiet!

I was also thinking that! Didn't want to keep posting because I figure you ladies were away enjoying your Christmases...
Love your new necklace. So elegant :flower:

Also like the PMA in your new sig! That's what we need round here :thumbup:

Nothing really new from me, think my OPK might have been a bit darker today but it could have been wishful thinking. It is a different (cheaper) brand to the FR ones I used last cycle. I bought 15 and I only have 3 left so hope I get my positive soon! I stupidly thought soy woudl "trick" my body into oving sooner but I was clearly being an idiot :dohh: looks like my ov will be right on time at CD22 or even a bit later!!!

Also think I am coming down with the lurg as my head hurts and I just ache all over!

Hey ladies.. I ran out of OPK's yesterday.. so cant test that anymore.. according to FF and Ovusoft.. O is today.. but temp didn't rise alot this morning. So any day now.. going out shopping today (after Christmas winter sale) ;)

Strange day! I love BLT's and I normally can eat a large one and have a large glass of milk with it but I only finished half of it?!?! So not me! I LOVE bacon! hhmm

I don't feel out like I normally do at this point but I'm not sure if I am just yet. Been kinda crampy since 4 dpo and slight vaj discomfort. Boobs feel weird too but that's nothing new. Lots of creamy CM and CP is low but softer.

Hey Jo, I know several ladies that get bad headaches around O! I think it'll happen for you very soon!

hello how is all??
I have been so scared about this pregnancy but i took another test today and the line was darker so it put my mind at rest!

I'm confused today! Not sure when I should test! I only have one, although I suppose I can get a cheapy one for New Years and save the one and only FRER for later...

HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116