Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning girls! Freezing in the house this morning!

No tests today, and I'm going baby shopping. Friend of ours just had their 3rd baby (3 under 3, the other 2 are twin girls, this one's a boy) on Tuesday, gonna hook her up with some swag today!

Hi again! I'm just so pleased I have EWCM finally!! and my cervix opened!! Ovulation is coming!! :) The line on my opk is about half as dark as the control line today.

good morning girls.
Yeah, Devi, the fairmont is the Banff Springs, oh your hubby does like to spoil you, lucky girl. :) have a blast, its snowing right now, so should be beautiful. (but v cold :)
Joli- I hope you catch that eggy soon
Michelle- hmmm....very tired lately, a good sign?? :)
Nicole- that is sooo exciting for the EWCM and your cervix in the right position. i would trust that sign before any opk, thats awesome, hoping this is the month for you.
as for me, that EWCM I had on CD 8 was a one off. I had it just the one night and now everything is back to normal- strange....we did BD just in case.
what are your plans for new years? a lot of our friends want to go out but we want to stay in this year. We are having a bottle of Dom and playing some games ....lol :)

board games girls!! lol, i just realized how bad that sounded!! :)

Happy New Years! On with the year of the Tiger! OUR Year! :wohoo:

Hey girls! Some promising signs for you lovely ladies! Hope we all get some New Years good luck and get some sticky lil beanies!!! ; )

I know I'm only 8 dpo but had the odd cramps and loads of creamy and jelly-like yellowy cm I got curious! Lol Still not holding out much hope as it has been super stressful month and my youngest is still really poorly with bronchitis! Poor lil lamb! Anyway I digress.... I took two tests this morning with fmu the ic had a slight ghostly line and was not in the slightest convincing. However, took at Superdrug early test (10miu) and got a very faint line which is dark when held up to light but not sure when the test line appeared as DH hurried me into shower as he was running late and wanted a shower too! By the time I checked it properly half an hour had gone past so not sure..... I know it's ultra early. I took another Superdrug test with smu and no line so even more not sure. Thought I'd test again with fmu tomorrow at 9dpo and I'll update you again. I'm scared though as think I had chemical last month either that or faulty tests.... Hate those clearblue blue dye tests! The superdrug ones are pink dye and have some good reports. Anyone had experience of them??????? They were on offer so picked up 2 double packs.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all xxxx

Aurora, :winkwink: too cute
Tinkerbell, sounds VERY promising. It seems that every woman that has reported "yellow cm" on this forum has gotten a BFP shortly after!!
i think this sounds VERY promising.
fx'd its early, so not surprised the second test was negative.
take one tomorrow morning
hugs

I ahve had good experiences with te superdrug tests i like them. They are very sensitive!!

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb215/momsteachingathome/happynewyear2010.png

Hi ladies,

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year! I'm enjoying getting to know you all and traveling with you guys on this exciting journey. I can't wait to hear about all of your upcoming :bfp:

Today/tonight we'll celebrate my son's 17th birthday, play board games, watch Twilight Zone, and eat lots of yummy food. At midnight hubby and I usually have some Cold Duck, but he's sick this year...so looks like the whole bottle will be mine.:wine:

What are you ladies doing?

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb215/momsteachingathome/happynewyearfireworks01.gif​

I don't think I'll be having a glass of wine. DH has to be at work too. Not sure what I'm going to do just yet.

I don't think I'll be having a glass of wine. DH has to be at work too. Not sure what I'm going to do just yet.

Yeah, I won't drink the whole bottle...but I think I'll pour one glass and make a toast. I guess there is a CHANCE there's a bean in there. Maybe.

Yeah, I won't drink the whole bottle...but I think I'll pour one glass and make a toast. I guess there is a CHANCE there's a bean in there. Maybe.

I don't think one glass will hurt which is about all I have.

I'm getting that 'blah poor me' feeling which is not good. I was thinking last night I was pregnant but now..... not so sure anymore.

I don't think one glass will hurt which is about all I have.

I'm getting that 'blah poor me' feeling which is not good. I was thinking last night I was pregnant but now..... not so sure anymore.

What makes you not sure anymore?

I don't know. I just don't think I'm pregnant now.

blah blah yup it's hormone week. Just going to have to bear with me girls. Either this is PMS or I'm pregnant and going to act like a drama queen. Go through this every month. WARNING! I will change my mind every 5 minutes!

Aurora, :winkwink: too cute
Tinkerbell, sounds VERY promising. It seems that every woman that has reported "yellow cm" on this forum has gotten a BFP shortly after!!
i think this sounds VERY promising.
fx'd its early, so not surprised the second test was negative.
take one tomorrow morning
hugs

I don't know. I just don't think I'm pregnant now.

blah blah yup it's hormone week. Just going to have to bear with me girls. Either this is PMS or I'm pregnant and going to act like a drama queen. Go through this every month. WARNING! I will change my mind every 5 minutes!

haha Im sooooooo the same!!!! What are we like? Lol have you done another test?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"