Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok tantrum #1 is over lol! Good news though..... I managed to get some solid food in me! YAY! Only 3 days since having them pulled! I just ate on the good side and then rinsed my mouth really well after!

I have no clue what's wrong with me but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm stuffy, kinda dizzy, tired, just pigged out on solid food but I don't feel full.

oh and (I'm not making any promises because I've failed before!)
MY CIGARETTES ARE GOING DOWN THE TOILET IN 8 HOURS! I QUIT!

Yay keep the willpower up.... I gave up smoking when I very first found out I was pregnant with Finlay and have never started it up again.... I feel soooo much better for it too! ; ) good luck!

Not sure how DH is going to handle hormones and withdraws at the same time!

ick I gotta pee again! Dammit!

lol, no kidding poor DH! hopefully he pampers you :)

lol no he better hide!

went pee and all I got was a dribble!

Nothing to report today..... No change with tests but then I am only 9 dpo!! Will let you know when I have any news... Hope you are all well x

Hi ladies, happy new year. Were having a chill out day today after last night...:coffee:

Hope everyone had a good evening and here's to our baby making in 2010:thumbup:

fx for you all. Loving that we share share the experiences of it all together - the ups and the downs...X

Happy New Year all!
Well said I wantababy. i am really hopeful for this month- we decided to increase the time line each month so to speak. hopefuly starting well before O time and after will increase our chances. we are both so busy with work that we really just time it a couple days before O and O day, but hubby convinced me the timeline needs to be longer :)
oh tinkerbell, FX'd hon, I really want another BFP from this group, but you still have to hang out with us like Aurora does
Hugs,

Lol...... Of course I will.... When it's my time I will still be interested in watching everyone else's progress! : )

awww...your sweet to still want me around!! lol.

how is every one tonight? Im so super emotional...just crying every few hrs but only for a couple of minutes at a time! lol...friggin pregnancy hormones! lol

Hi girls I'm still here (barely) so so sick with this cold!

LittleAurora...happy 5 weeks! You will always be welcome Tiger Mummy :hugs:

DH is on the shit list today. He really upset me, made me cry, and now he better not talk to me. I'll tell you about it later, it'll just piss me off it I tell you now.

Good news, even though I slept all day, still have had a smoke. It's generally the first thing I do when I get up.

Aw, MommyMichele, I hope everything is ok - men can be so insensitive sometimes!!

2016, I hope you feel better soon - wrap up warm and lots of Vitamin C!

I'm on CD21 and still no O :( I think if it doesn't come by Mon, I'm going back to the docs...maybe clomid is not going to work this cycle...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!! I know that one way or another, we'll all get out little Tiger babes this year! :)

IT'S TEST DAY!!!!

I'm hoping to have it by noon my time and I think that's 6 pm in the UK?

Been up all night, going to bed!

IT'S TEST DAY!!!!

I'm hoping to have it by noon my time and I think that's 6 pm in the UK?

Been up all night, going to bed!

Woohoo! Can't wait to see those 2 pink lovelys! Fxd. :hugs:

Morning ladies, how are we all today? I have woke up this morning and am very optimistic today about things :thumbup:

MommyMichele FX'd for your BFP today. You say you are hoping to have it noon don't you use your FMU for the best result?

X

Morning ladies, how are we all today? I have woke u. This morning an am very optimistic today.

MommyMichele FX'd for your BFP today. You say you are hoping to have it noon don't you use your FMU for the best result?

X

Hun it's 2:30 am, I'm just headed to bed!

I feel not so ok today....am spotting at 4 freaking dpo! Too early for implantation but I hope to dear heaven its not *shudder* :af: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"