Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel not so ok today....am spotting at 4 freaking dpo! Too early for implantation but I hope to dear heaven its not *shudder* :af: :cry:

I can so relate. I started spotting at 4 dpo last cycle. And although I did eventually get the visit from the :witch:, I did compare my chart to others on FF and did find some that had spotting that early and they turned out to be pregnant. So you're not out yet!

And this cycle I had some bleeding with intercourse (wow, did I really just share this?) at 7 dpo. I hate that the :witch: keeps trying to show her ugly face, especially so early!

Just remember, spotting doesn't necessarily mean you're not pregnant.

Best wishes!:dust:

Thanks TaeBoMama....I needed that :hugs:

hey girls!!
cant wait to see your test MM! Im so excited for you

Im loving the PMA on here!! GO TIGER BABIES!

Hey ladies!

2016..... Hope you are just starting to implant early and that the spotting stops soon. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust... Good luck hun!

I tested this morning with an ic and an asda test and ic came up with faint line straight away but faded to nothing! Strange?? The asda test took a while but came up with faint line with colour.... Am going to try to upload in gallery in a mo. I have had huge experience with the asda tests with all 3 previous pregnancies and I used heaps of them after my mc to review whether hcg levels were dropping. I have never used them and got coloured evap so I'm very hopeful this is it. It looks identical to my early tests with my 2 boys..... So am going to try get frer today and test later and tomorrow.

Let me know what you all think x

<2016 stops obsessing about the spotting and dashes off to check the gallery>

Am importing photos... trouble is could be few mins a all family Xmas ones are on there too! Lol

had bad cramps yesterday and today too.

Finally added photo and thread in gallery........ bloody computer!!!! Grrrrr!!! lol

Tinkerbell I have just looked at the gallery not sure what i can see but I am looking on my iPhone as I am not at home and as soon as I enlarge it starts to go a bit fuzzy but there may be something there...keep up with the PMA and FX x

2016 I have seen people on here get implantation bleed this early, but I know you may feel it is too early I would think that too...as I said with tinkerbell keep up with the PMA and let's hope it is implantation and not the wicked witch!!

:dust:

Game Over! The witch is here....3 day LP...there are no words :cry:

Oh hun...... I'm soooo very sorry to hear that she got you! Take it easy and chillax this weekend. Lots and lots of cyber hugs xoxoxo

WHAT 3 days... That's crazy...

I'm so sorry to hear that hun. Big hugs xx

I have never heard of the LP to be so short...I am off to do some research about that :hugs:

I have found this on a website:

"What if I Have a Short Luteal Phase?

Typically, the luteal phase is around 10-16 days in length. A luteal phase that is fewer than 10 days may be too short for successful implantation to occur. Trying-to-conceive women who have a short luteal phase are often treated with progesterone therapy; however, there are natural remedies that have also been shown to be highly effective. Vitex Agnus Castus (one of the key ingredients in the fertility enhancing supplement, FertilAid for Women) supports progesterone production, and is often recommended as an herbal remedy for menstrual cycle imbalances, luteal phase defect, and PCOS."

I have highlighted a bit there, have you heard about Agnus Castus? My sister has just given me her pack (as she doesnt need them anymore) I havent looked into it properly yet, might it might be worth a little research...

Also, look at this page - https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/progesterone.html, it talks about progesterone production, if your body isnt supporting the production of it, then it causes miscarriages and shortened LH.

I hope i am not saying this out of turn, but I know you have had an eptopic before, so there could be a link there? Might be worth looking into it more, or maybe better talking to your doctor about it :flower:

xx

um there won't be a test today, it's 30 DEGREES BELOW ZERO which is about -20 in the UK I think. Dangerous cold!

Hello lovely ladies,
Joli- fx'd for you hon that you get your O, how many CD do you normally have? I have heard great things about Clomid, so hope this works quickly for you.
2016- 4dpo is definitely WAAAAY to early for AF as well, I have heard that you can get spotting as the eggy/sperm travel t/o your body, so might be a good thing. Also it could be residual maybe from O? i had that last month too (small spot at 4DPO) and was like what the heck? i really had signs of being pregs, I think it might have just not taken for me, but I'll never really know.
Michelle, how is DH? I hope he smartend up and is back on your good side :) FX'd for your results today, come on BFP!
Iwantababy- I like the PMA and i'm feeling very optimisitic about things as well, hope we get our BFPs soon!
As for me, I have an interesting update- I ovulated super early, can you believe it? I'm suppose to O on the 5th but got a positive opk yesterday (I really only took it for fun) EWCM and "frisky" feeling ;) lol... Anyway, we BD yesterday morning, hoping to catch DH this afternoon. This has never happend this early for me, strange but very welcoming. I posted I had the EWCM one day as well right after AF. Oh years of BCP, still trying to figure out my body.
hugs,
Britt

iwanta8a8y...thanks for the info...unfortunately I have used Agnus castus already, 2nd cycle...didnt seem to help sadly and i had mid-cycle spotting before ov and mahoosive ovary pains which i didnt much like.
You are right though I will research the effect an ectopic might have had on the whole luteal phase thing. What I do think is that my first bfp (the ectopic) was a fluke and wouldn't have stuck if it was in the right place. If you look at my chart for the first cycle, it looks like my LP would have been 10 days were it not for the ectopic.
The progesterone only pill I was on (cerazette) is apparently notorius for screwing up your bodies natural progesterone production! Wish they would tell you these things before dishing them out like smarties!!! :growlmad:

Michelle, how is DH? I hope he smartend up and is back on your good side :) FX'd for your results today, come on BFP!

Him? :haha: Smarten up? lol He's not in big trouble anymore. I was super hormonal that night. The tree in my yard would have been on my shit list if I had thought about it. :blush:

Trying to have him get me a test but it's so cold out! He said maybe later.

I already have to pee again :haha: and am looking forward to a nap! :sleep:

Britt11...yes it is so definitely AF. Bright red, clots (never had clots before) cramps and backache. No way anything is getting left behind!

FRER was BFN even after holding wee for 4 hours!! : ( Had cramps all day so will try again with FMU.

Btw frer double pack are £7.75 in Lloyds Pharmacy instead of £10.75 so you might want to stock up! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"