Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah congratulations Hun lovely ring...

2016 - can you update the front page with me please AF came in full force yesterday so I am on CD2 today

hope everyone is ok and looking forward to Christmas xx

iwant8a8y- thank you =) so sorry the evil witch got you :dust: :dust:

ugh im getting frustrated, ive taken EPO everyday this cycle and i have NO ewcm! wth?!?! i don't get it!

Oh no, i am starting EPO and temping this month. Is this your first month of EPO? Maybe it take a few cycles to get working...?

i have been taking for the past 2 cycles, the last cycle i missed some days here and there... but i have also heard that EPO can mess up ovulation, so im kinda scared that i'm one of those women who it screws them up rather than helps :cry:

Idk, it seems like the day after we BD all my CM dries up like everything got sucked up in my uterus (sry TMI)...

Many congrata on the engagement...... Wonderful news! Celebrate with lots of BD'ing!!! Lol

Glad to hear you are all doing well and hope we all have lucky cycles this month..... Christmas/new year bfp's for us all please!!!!!

Thanks for your well wishes for Finlay...... I'm sooooo glad my angel is home and now tucked up in bed after a nice bath! Just need to chillax now as have been so stressed these last few days.

2016.... How was London?

Hello Ladies! How was your weekend? MINE WAS GREAT!!!!!!!

https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn254/JaxVipe/MyRing.jpg

hehe OH got me my engagement ring! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK im so excited!

Now if i could just O today that would be even more wonderful!!!!! hehe

Congratulations!! :thumbup:

Jax, congrats on the ring hun!

Wonderful to hear Master Finlay is home and getting better!

As for me, I'm not sure I've passed O yet, CP is still really high and soft. Not cramping as bad but I still notice it. We'll see how things are in the morning!

Yeah congratulations Hun lovely ring...

2016 - can you update the front page with me please AF came in full force yesterday so I am on CD2 today

hope everyone is ok and looking forward to Christmas xx

Oh no!! well atleast you can have a "MERRY" Christmas (even drink some eggnog) :winkwink:

1st OPK today -ve , CD10. I had some EWCM today.. kinda strange.. but will try & BD tonight to be safe..

mmmm.....I am having a coffee with tia maria in it that my lovely hubby made for me and he promised to rub my back! I cant wait!

Also! Today I bought us metallica tickets! Its a complete surprise! I told him they were sold out! I have hidden them inside a calender i bought and wrapped up! he has had a look at the prissies all wrapped up and thinks he is getting sock and a calender for Christmas!! I cant wait to see his face when he finds the tickets!!!! I'm so excited!

I think O is officially over! I'll update in the AM!

Congratulations Jaxpipe! :wedding: That is a beautiful ring! Reminds me of the princess rings I always wanted when I was little! I just got married this year, it was so much fun - you'll have a blast planning your wedding! :happydance:

iwanta8a8y - booooooo to AF! :( I was really hoping for you this month!!! :cry: Make sure you take this opportunity to enjoy yourself over Christmas and New Years :drunk:

welcome TaeBoMama! There's plenty of us in Team Aphrodite around CD10 :)

Morning girls :kiss:

Firstly, I think I may have updated 3 of your counters on the front page wrong in my rush to leave yesterday and now I am confuzzed :dohh:
Jaxvipe, emilyjean and LittleAurora - I think yours were the ones affected maybe by my daft ham fingers! Can you check for me and let me know? The nerd inside me HATES to get things wrong :blush:

Jaxvipe...I said it on your page and I'll say it again what a lovely lovely ring.

LittleAurora...what a lovely surprise for DH. Sounds like he deserves it with all the pampering! I must confess I haven't heard an awful lot of Metallica but my DH likes them :thumbup:

Taebomama...Helooooo, so glad you us from the other thread. :flower: I didn't move you over automatically because I thought people should agree for me to bold count them through cycles on the front page.

MommyMichelle...:wohoo: for the eggy! I will move you to TWW. :dust: to you!

Tinker...Happy to her DS is on the mend and you can relax now. :hugs:

Devi#1...Good idea to :sex: when you see the good stuff. My good stuff seems to have dissappeared the last couple of days!

Brit11...hope :af: stays away today and you get your :bfp:

I never got to London in the end. Got on the train and then had a call to say it had been cancelled because of the snow! Luckily the train also stops at the town I normally work in about 20 minutes away but the walk from the station was icy and no fun at all. One person had already fallen and broke his leg!

Sorry if I left anyone out but I am dashing off (as usual) on the evermore icy roads to chip ice off a mile of electric fencing - turned on! - before work! :haha:

Morning girls :kiss:

Sorry if I left anyone out but I am dashing off (as usual) on the evermore icy roads to chip ice off a mile of electric fencing - turned on! - before work! :haha:

That sounds fun...NOT!

Thanks for adding me. :flower:

Jo, I'm going to say that I O'd on CD 12, so that puts me at 1 DPO I think. AF is due on the 6th of January. I know this may sound very weird but I know when O is over because I am super gassy when I wake up! Rise in progesterone!

I have been having these awfull stabbing pains in my womb area today. It awfull. I have been having wierd twinges when i move as well. not having a good day I feel so emotional I have cried more than 4 times today

aaaw thanks 2016..Im so sad i didnt O yesterday =( but im hoping i O today, ive been having some twinges and pains in my right ovary today so FX'd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"