Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced I ovulated very early this morning as cervix is now low again and CM is less stretchy and more slippery and creamy. Which means I may have ovulated during my sleep so will be BD'ing this evening as last chance this cycle. 2016 please put me down as ov'ing today - thanks and so onto the long TWW!!!

I am lucky though with 25 day cycle.... If I'm not lucky then not so long to wait to try again! What with all the upset with Finlay this month...... Btw he's back to normal now thankfully but still on antibiotics. It was Balinitis for all you medical people out there. Soooo glad I haven't got a willy! Lol

Just wondered if anyone else uses opks and whether they get a +ve every month?

lol yes we have BD'd almost everynight this week! so Fx'd i caught that eggy!! I 90% sure i ovulated yesterday. - OPK this morning alot lighter than last night so i must've just missed my surge yesterday by a couple of hours.

:dust: :dust:

lol yes we have BD'd almost everynight this week! so Fx'd i caught that eggy!! I 90% sure i ovulated yesterday. - OPK this morning alot lighter than last night so i must've just missed my surge yesterday by a couple of hours.

:dust: :dust:

:wohoo:WHOOOHOO!!

:dust: FX for you

Hibuscus - seems like you are gna be O'ing soon.. be sure to bd soon

Hey Devi, if she keeps it up, tell her to tell her son that he needs to put out more! Either she'll do it or she'll get really embarrassed and shut up.

How are you girls doing today?

LOL.. she has told him already .. she is a professor at a uni, she aint the type to get embarrassed ..

WELL! Im trying not to get too excited cause i dotn have any other signs but I just checked my cervix and it doesnt feel anything like it usually does 2days before AF!!

Oh lordy!! What do you think ?? Im trying not to think about it cause i know that cervix position may not have anything to do with pregnancy.

Have you tested yet littleaurora?!!!!! I'd be peeing on a stick right now if I were you!!!! ; )

I dont have any pee sticks :( I really want to try to wait until im a week late. My Af is due xmas day and im not sure i could handle a bfn on xmas day tbh!! LOL

Gosh!!!! You have some serious patience littleaurora!!! I start testing early every month! Lol GOOD LUCK though Hun..... hope you get your BFP soon x x ; )

well so do I....Im not sure how long my weeks resolve will last lol!!

I'm 1dpo today so just have to play waiting game now!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!! X x

Thank you!! I did two test one with 3rd pee of the day and the 2nd line came up instantly! then i couldnt beleive it so I forced a pee about 30 min later and the 2nd line came up almost instantly again!! WHOOP!!!!!

Aww, LittleAurora, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sooooo happy for you, what a wonderful Christmas gift indeed!

A very Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope all our dreams and wishes come true :) xxxx

Congrats littleaurora, fantastic news!!
Merry Christmas everyone

Congratulations, LittleAurora! :happydance:

Merry Christmas to all of you! Now let's go make some babies!:haha:

Thank you all so much! I am so happy! My hubby is so happy but we are trying to be calm. We have had 2 MC's before this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->