Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls, hope you are doing well.
Well, the secret is out why i got the BFN's every day (one evap on a blue dye test) because AF got me today. I am okay about it though, finally have cramps and some heavy bleeding (lol, who wants that hey) its a good thing as i am still having wierd periods since recently coming off years of BCP. My cycle is getting back to normal, yeah!! :)
Fx'd for the rest of you
xx

Hey Britt11 sorry to hear you got your AF - its all our turn next year im sure of it...

Sorry she got you Britt! Try not to send her to my house hun, send her to both my sisters if you would please!

sorry :AF: got you Britt ..

Little aurora - how are u feeling now?? are u normally like this before AF or is this somthing new?

Jaxvipe - FX for u .. better get BD'ing tonight..

As for me did the 2nd OPK today it was -ve .. hmm.. last cycle I O'd on CD15 so anyday now..
Mom-In-Law is putting alot of pressure on us (especially me) to make babies (she doesn't know we are trying) - she wants good news in a month or two... OH LORD!!

I know my mom asks me like every week, so any news??? lol.... actually i will be travelling possibly the next 2 times during O, so she is just going to have to wait!!
do you have EWCM Devi? if so i might be tempted to say you have or about to ovulate, you cant trust the OPK's 100%, they have such a short window, and sometimes the lines never show darker than control, thats why i like the smiley face CB tests :)
I feel better ladies, went for a run and work out at the gym, was all worried about that during the 2ww- so i took it easy at the gym during that time, but not today!! OH AND i'm going to have a glass of wine tonight. :) My hubby has been amazing and supportive.
FX'd for the rest of you lovely ladies

I know my mom asks me like every week, so any news??? lol.... actually i will be travelling possibly the next 2 times during O, so she is just going to have to wait!!
do you have EWCM Devi? if so i might be tempted to say you have or about to ovulate, you cant trust the OPK's 100%, they have such a short window, and sometimes the lines never show darker than control, thats why i like the smiley face CB tests :)

Nah, I have very lotion like & a little streachy CM.. plenty of it.. but yesterday I had a tiny bit of EWCM.. my cycles are pretty regular (never took any BC meds as contraception).. so CD10/11 is still early for O .. its def in the next couple of days.. hope santa brings that lil eggi.. ho ho ho :winkwink:

Boooo to AF... but enjoy your wine Britt!! There is a silver lining in every cloud :) Just enjoy the holidays and start next year afresh!

My mom is pretty well behaved when it comes to baby making, but my dad is terrible! He's even talking to DH about the best positions! :rofl: Apparently it took them 3 years to concieve, so they're really understanding.

I hope you get your big O soon Devi :bunny:

Hey Devi, if she keeps it up, tell her to tell her son that he needs to put out more! Either she'll do it or she'll get really embarrassed and shut up.

How are you girls doing today?

Im trying desperately to decide whether I'm ov-ing today or not! Am due to and have had some EWCM today and yesterday and my cervix is high and soft today. It was still low yesterday. OPKs are still -ve but I don't always get +ve OPKs anyway. I don't temp but have very regular 25 day cycle so do you reckon today sounds like ov day?

Think I will grab DH tonight for some BD!!! Lol

I don't know how I messed this up but I'm actually 4 DPO!? No clue when I'm testing yet. 4dpo might explain all the slight cramping today..... maybe.

Jaxvipe: Your ring is beautiful!

Tinkerbell: Sounds good for ov! Does your cervix usually rise a couple of days before ov or just before? Fx'd for you! ps I'm envious of your cycle length!

MommyMichele: 4dpo! That's exciting, can't wait for you to start peeing on sticks!

2016: you're right! Temping is fun! I keep looking at it even though there's nothing new to see. Seems like a lot of people you know are ttc! Hope you ov soon! :)

I have been temping for 4 days and I'm confused about why 3 of my dots are open and only one is not. I am hoping someone might know. The highest temp I had I was sick and paranoid about not waking up at the right time and ended up taking it at 3:45 am because that was going to be my longest stretch of sleep as I get up around 5. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Nicole....normally you get open dots if you tick fever, sleep deprived or if the time you enter for the temp varies more than a certain amount from the default. I wouldn't worry too much during AF or if you are sick...they should level out by ov and it's the overall pattern that's important rather than individual temps. So glad you've started temping I can stalk you now :thumbup:

Nicole....normally you get open dots if you tick fever, sleep deprived or if the time you enter for the temp varies more than a certain amount from the default. I wouldn't worry too much during AF or if you are sick...they should level out by ov and it's the overall pattern that's important rather than individual temps. So glad you've started temping I can stalk you now :thumbup:

Thank you! I was worried I had screwed something up. I'm going to do the courses after Christmas so I understand it all better.

I feel rather run down atm. Tired and sore and stupidly emotional!! lol

We did our xmas food shopping today! So glad to have it all done!

Hello my Beautiful TTC ladies =)

Well i think i might've ovulated yesterday.. Fx'd! my temp went up this morning and i got an almost positive OPK last night so im thinking i just missed my surge... if my temps staying between 97-97.2 the next 2 days i am going to try the progesterone cream..

How are you ladies doing?

Having some slightly bad cramps today, not sure why. I may have to take it easier today, we'll see how things go.

Jax, did you at least DTD recently? lol Ring and O'ing, I'd be jumping my man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back