Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mummytobe - I think today you'll be 10/11dpo, so today would probably be the earliest you could test! Implantation take place between 6-12 dpo, so you may not be able to get a +ve until 14dpo, but I think testing 10/11dpo is quite normal for us POAS (pee on a stick) obsessive bunch! :rofl: I actually tested 9dpo on a hunch, and got a faint faint line! I see from your signature that you have a little 9 month old, how sweet! Any pics? :) My DH would love to have a baby girl (though of course we'd be happy with anything!).

Taebomama - if you're charting, are you on FF? If so, 2016 can add your link to the front page and we can chart stalk you!

Oh ok..... So if i tested yesterday and got nothing does that mean that i'm not pregnant :( or is it just too early?

I have photo's on my facebook. Heaps ands heaps of pics.. Are you on facebook?

I think yesterday if you were 9dpo is still too early for most ladies - I think that 50% of pregnant ladies will not show +ve at 9dpo, so don't worry yet! Do you feel any symptoms?

sorry, I think 50% is more like 80%!

PS - Mommytobe, I will private message you re facebook!

Joli....guru of knowledge! What a scream :rofl: I plan to start testing at 10dpo (you are a bad influence!) only because, if I am pg I want to get in the long NHS queue for an early scan to check for ectopic.

mummy to be....yeah sounds like you are 11dpo(ish) today depending on when you ovd. I would say it might still be too early to get your positive. Wait a couple of days if you can. How cool that you ovd on the wedding weekend! :yipee:
I love love love the wedding pics! Great mixture of fun & classic. I have never see a bridal couple in the sea all suited and booted before! Awesome! :thumbup: Also like the one with you by the car :)

Woah! MAJOR nausea today, no sore (.)(.)s. Creamy cm (think thats normal for me). Think the nausea could be the progesterone cream....but I had it before I started the cream. I really can't justifiably symptoms spot at 4dpo :haha:

2016 - woohoo, nausea! Probably too soon to symptom spot, but I doubt it's the progesterone - I've never heard of it causing nausea before!? Have you decided what day you're going to test? x

Probably start at 10dpo so I can get a :bfp: like you :thumbup:

mummy to be....yeah sounds like you are 11dpo(ish) today depending on when you ovd. I would say it might still be too early to get your positive. Wait a couple of days if you can. How cool that you ovd on the wedding weekend! :yipee:
I love love love the wedding pics! Great mixture of fun & classic. I have never see a bridal couple in the sea all suited and booted before! Awesome! :thumbup: Also like the one with you by the car :)

Awwww thanks huni!

Yes we sure are in the water dress and suit and all :) It was the best fun i've ever had :) heheheheh more pics to come.

When do you all think i should test.... i am due to have AF visit on the 1st March....

Hey everyone - ok, I was totally freaking out for the last 45mins... I went to my gyno, just to check a suspicious growth (which she says is just an ingrown hair!) lol ... she did a scan, and said that I had 3 big follicles, like 3cm each! I asked if that was cause for concern, but she didn't seem to think so (meanwhile, I'm still freaking out, cause that can't be a good thing right!?!?). So I've been googling like mad...apparently, it's not so unusual in early pregnancy and has something to do with the corpus luteum... but it gets serious if it keeps growing and there's a risk of rupturing... I think it's ok for now, but omg, what a heart attack! Gyno has also given me progesterone pessaries, and was surprised FS didn't give me any. For those of you who have used them... can you tell me how far up they're supposed to go? :blush: I'm not sure why she gave them to me, she said they help prevent mc (although I think my progesterone levels are normal...). I will post these questions on the graduate thread too, just in case I'm going into way too much detail on this thread! <not 100% sure where one stops and the other begins....!> :wacko:

Joli...I could be wrong but the follies could be what's called corpus luteum cysts...although I thought you should only have one (unless you ovd more than once and are having multiples :haha:). Don't think CL cysts are harmful but it's good they have spotted them and can monitor you. Wonder if it's cos you had a medicated cycle...:shrug:
Did you ever have your progesterone tested? What was the result? Don't think the peasaries can hurt even if you don't desperately need the progesterone. Can you call and dbl check with the FS?
I start progesterone supps on Friday. Think they are supposed to go to the same bit that a tampon would go. Also,wear a pad or use at night because the oils can leak out apparently!

Had a call from the courier who is delivering my progesterone. They can only deliver on Monday or I can make a 5 hour, 230 mile round trip to collect it on Saturday. Am I insane that I am actually considering it! :blush: is there a huge difference between starting at 6dpo vs 8dpo? I just don't want :af: to arrive before I get the chance to take it.

Feel free to slap me if I'm being childish and impatient! What do you think girls? :shrug:

Hey 2016 - thanks so much for your thoughts - I did email the FS just to get a 2nd opinion - he said that he thinks I have cysts because of the medication I was on, but he said they should go away by 12 weeks <phew!> I think I will have O'd with 1 or 2 eggies, so there could be twins! I'm not sure what my progesterone test was, they just called me on the phone and said it was normal. I also asked FS about the progesterone and he said that it wouldn't hurt to take it and in some circumstances can improve chances of avoiding a mc. Thanks for the advice about the pads! :)

Whereabouts is the package located, and is there a certain time that it closes on Sat? If you and DH can make a weekend of it, and stay overnight in a B&B, then it might be quite fun to take a littl road trip!

I'm not sure how much of a difference it would make because I really don't know much about progesterone supp. but my opinion is what's 5 hours if it helps you get your BFP? I don't think you're being childish just determined. :thumbup: If you're comfortable with the drive then go for it, could you get someone to go with you to help the time pass more quickly?

Joli: Did you get your bloods done? or maybe I missed some posts again and you already said.

Hey Nicole - doc was originally going to bloods on Thurs if he wasn't sure on Mon that I had a bfp (since it might have been left over from the hcg trigger shot I had), but since the beta was 62, he was confident that it was a BFP, so I have to go in in a week and a half to have more bloods to make sure hcg is doubling ok.

2016 - I totally agree with Nicole :) I think there could be a difference between 6 and 8dpo, but I'm not sure whether the cream you have is just as effective or not?

Good Morning ladies!!
Mommy to be, VERY cool pics, my favorites are the ones in the sea.
I trashed my dress on my wedding night as well but it was from running around downtown snackered with my hubby and all my friends....lol (of course after the parents ect..left) :rofl:

2016, this is turning out to be an interesting cycle for you....I hope its a big fat BFP. Up to you on getting the package earlier....I say just go with what you feel you want to do.

Joli- my gf that just had a little baby girl over a week ago had 2 fairly large cysts early in pregnancy. One of them ruptured and she was in emerg as she thought she was having a mc from all the pain. Anyway, it was very painful apparently but she ended up being totally fine. She had another one and they said it might rupture but it never did.
I dont know my friend.....the really high HCG levels the very active ovaries, the fact that they said its possible you O'd 2 eggs...I think you might be having twins honey :) :happydance:

How is Tabeomama doing? any symptoms??
Nicole, hon, how are you today?

AS for me, still negative opk's but temp is up a little today??....strange...we will keep BD'ng every 2 days
:hugs:

No way I could convince DH to stay in a B&B or even drive there with me. I would have to go alone but I do drive about for work all the time so am used to it. I agree, 5 hours is nothing for a :bfp:.
As Joli says, maybe my cream might tide me over until Monday...there's no way to tell how well it's working.
You see the progesterone causes the lining to become triple so, in basic terms, a bit sticky which helps implantation. Ideally I want it nice and cushy BEFORE the eggy arrives!
My heart says GO, My head says I should wait.

2016 - I'd say go woith your heart! If you can stand the drive - 5 hrs is a long way, but if you have no other plans for a Sat, then why not! :) Whereabouts is the package? anywhere nice?

Britt - I would loooovvveee it if I had twins!! I know there are higher risks involved, but still would be totally awesome! It's good to know that cysts are not that unusual, I'll make sure the docs keep a close monitor on them, I don't want them to rupture!! I have to admit, I was really impressed with FS - I emailed him with questions I had (my gyno is not very helpful) and he responded within 45mins!

I'm gonna call it a night now, 'tis 12:30am! night night - looking forward to reading all of your lovely posts in the morning! x

Joli...the package isn't anywhere nice - near heathrow airport on an industrial estate. Actually Windsor castle and legoland are not far away but I font want to go there on my own.
Just looking into paying a bit extra for Saturday special delivery :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe