Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Gossipgirly! As the other girls have said, I'm sure they can help you with progesterone by giving you some supplements, creams, pessaries etc., so don't you worry! :)

Britt, I'm feeling good today, thanks! BBs still sore, but other than that, I feel great! Bloating less, which makes me think that those cysts on my ovaries might be shrinking. DH treated me to a brunch buffet today to celebrate, and honestly, I couldn't eat half the stuff on the buffet table - it was like torture looking at blue cheese, oysters, lobster, sushi. DH smiled on encouragingly as I ate a plateful of veg! lol. That's great that you were able to spontaneously pounce on DH, I hope you get that eggy!!!

Mummytobe, I would TOTALLY test on the 1st if AF is due that day, and she hasn't arrived!! Any symptoms?

ooohh - Ladybird, the temp looks good - I hope tomorrow's is just as awesome!

2016 - how are you feeling today after using the proper progesterone?

The progesterone pessaries are leaky messy things. even though I lay down for 1/2 hour after putting one in I still leaked oily muck the second I stood up! (tmi)
Really hope it does the trick.
Felt a few pulls and twinges yesterday and the nausea continued until the evening. Feel a bit nauseated today but not as much and no sore (.)(.)s anymore...
I did have several awful sit-up sweating dreams last night!

My temp this morning makes me very nervous to say the least. :wacko:
Took it twice, first time was 98.17 - second time was 97.9!!! So I put in the temp in between which is 98.04. :shrug:
Either is goes back up tomorrow and I can dream it was an implantation dip....or the :witch: is going to find me early again *gulp!*

thanks britt :) got a fs app 14th april were everything will be confirmed cant wait :) (hopefully wont need it? Is anyone is in the 2ww? good luck 2016 ur eact same dpo as me and u have exact same length cycles :) what day do you think you O'd I think cd 16 for me this month?? I hope we both lucky this month and everyone else of course xxx

EDIT: of of course silly me, you are cd27 and 7dpo so obv cd 20 lol so your not same cd as me lol xxx

Yeah I have a sort LP normally. Ov late, AF comes early :cry:
Do you share your charts at all - I can put a link on the front page if you do. x

I can do but I kinda just started again and this month only charted what I wanted and took a more relaxed approach lol https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/a1105 as you can see this mornings was a bit odd.. i dont know how i managed it but I have 2 accounts this is my old one https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a6655 as you can see this dip at around 7dpo appears to be quite normal for me xx

Morning girls, well the excitement over my temps shooting up the last 2 days has been overshadowed as me,OH and eldest son have all come down with norovirus this morning. It is bloody awful, I can't remember the last time I felt so ill. We've got to keep isolated for 2 days after it finishes to stop it spreading :-( so I guess I know why my temp has shot up. Xx

2016 - I'm keeping my fx'd that this is a lovely implantation dip! Based on last month's cycle, it doesn't make sense for AF to be coming this early, and it's perfect timing for implantation. I put my pessaries in at night, so they're just in as I sleep, then during the day the leakage isn't nearly as bad!

Gossipygirl - Have you decided which dpo you're going to test?

Ladybird, I'm so sorry you and your family are so ill! Drink lots of fluids and take it easy!

Nicole, if you're out there reading, I hope you're doing ok :)

im not going to test at all joli im just gonna wait for af to show and if not il decide when to test.. I was 4 days late last month for the first time in a yr :( but i didnt know when i o'd and i was pretty stressed last month but this month I have a pretty good idea when i o'd this month so shouldnt be late if im not preg

we will wait to see how long this attitude lasts lol xx

you are so brave Gossipygirl - well done to you! Have you been feeling any symptoms?

na none whatsoever... just the usual sore breasts after ovulation and skin break out but then again implantation would only be todayish really as im 7dpo so symptioms wouldnt really be till after now would they??

Yes, you're quite right, symptoms don't usually show until at least 3 days after implantation - Fx'd for you!!

Good morning ladies, good to hear from everyone.
Joli- glad your feeling better and the bloat has subsided, also so glad your over the 4 weeks!!! yeah!!!

2016- had a look at your chart, fx'd its an implant dip, 7dpo is THE most perfect and common time for a dip.....ahh good luck hon

Ladybird- sorry your ill, i was very ill last month as well in the Dominican and even before and I realized now that is probably why i had the sky-rocketing temps. Hope you feel better soon and are rewarded with a big fat BFP soon

Gossipgirly- good for you in waiting to test, its probably the best thing you can do, but so hard! you have willpower for sure.

as for me, well I took my temp at 0640 and it was 36.54 and then feel back asleep and took it at 0800 and it was 36.73. its the difference of whether I o'd yesterday or not. Hmm...not sure, I think i am going to go on the side of not O'ng yet and pounce on DH one last time today....lol. I have sore nipps but still fertile cm (sorry tmi) and I o'd last month on CD15...so better go with that I think.

yes, how is Nicole? we miss you hon
Tiger4me.....pretty quiet too, hope your well.

any news Taebomama?
hugs,

Britt.....I had that this cycle. If your body is still saying fertile keep :sex: cos you never know. What time do you normally take your temp.

Shey.....hope :af: is gone and not cramping your style! Nasty :witch:

Mommy to be, TaeboMama & Tiger4Me.....Done any more tests yet?

Ladybird.....Shucks hun, sorry you feel ill. Hope you get better really really soon. Novovirus is nasty stuff :hugs: :flower:

GossipGirly.....I really admire you waiting to test. I was going to wait until 14dpo (when AF would be 4 days late by my normal cycles) but have already caved and now say 10dpo....and now even 9dpo is looking like an option :blush:

Cara.....We are roughly the same dpo. How are things your end?

nicole.....have you decided whether to try this cycle yet? Did you get any advice from the doc?

hibiscus.....yay your temps are still looking so strong (I think it is great ressurance in the early stages of pg, then you don't have to waste money on testing constantly) :thumbup:

Maggsy?.....Jax? You girls ok?

Have had dull pressure cramps this afternoon, and a few sharp twinges that seemed to travel down my whoo ha! Can't tell if the cramps are gas :shrug: and the lady garden pains could be from the pessaries last night. Just checked my PM temp and it is back up again :happydance:

Hey 2016- things are sounding, good....ohhhh I hope it was implant cramps and temp dip- glad temp is back up!
yeah- definitely still showing all fertile signs, so I am hoping to have fun with DH this afternoon. :) I normally take my temp at 0730am each morning, sometimes early at 0700- but its been kind of random this cycle and only if I felt like it

cheers,

Hi All-
I'm back from honeymoon in Cozumel. Actually, we both feel very ready to be home in our own bed.
I still haven't caught up on all the goings-on around here, but from my quick scan it looks like we don't have any new BFPs but could get a couple soon!
I see your temp is down a bit, 2016, but don't worry. It could be a temporary dip.
Joli--I'm glad things are going well for you! The next few weeks are nerve-destroying, but I bet it will be easier to chill after that.
I had both my MCs at 7 weeks, and tomorrow I will be 6 weeks. Getting my blood drawn in the AM. Both times before, my hCG was really low at 6 weeks, so we knew it wasn't good. I am praying for a good number tomorrow. If it's high, it will be such a huge relief. I've been feeling pretty nauseated and my boobs are really sore, so I'm feeling more optimistic. Won't allow myself to get my hopes up, though, until I get the test back Tuesday morning.

Because I couldn't help myself, I took another IC pregnancy test and a clearblule fertility monitor stick as soon as I got home (yes, I'm ridiculous) and they were both immediately REALLY dark so that's a good sign. I think I will feel OK if tomorrow's number is above 5,000. I think, ideally, 10000 is better though. Argh trying not to think too much about it!

I have to go back and check everyone's posts and charts now.
ttys!

Hey there. I did a test last night and it was a :BFN: :( i cried... I am not due for AF till the 1st.... Do you think it still might be too early or am i definatelty not pregnant. :(

there is still hope, dont give up...its the 1st tomorrow do you feel like af is approaching? xx

Can I join you all? I'm CD18 waiting to O still. I don't think an O is gonna happen this cycle though. I'm going to start vaginally temping next cycle though. Hope to chat with you all more.

Welcome sweetmama :hugs: :flower: the more the merrier! Why are you thinking no ov this cycle? :shrug: you know you don't have to wait until next cycle to start temping...you could still catch your thermal shift. I'm a bad influence I know :rofl:

mummy to be....it's deffo not over yet. If I remember correctly, Tinkerbelle got a bfn at 15dpo, bfp at 16dpo!

Because my chart is all buggered up and I don't know what's wrong with it and I already had my EWCM for 3 days and now I have nothing but sticky stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"