Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh, I'm thinking its good for you... If you did implant yesterday you could definitely be feeling some symptoms... :)

cm is creamy white now it seems.....
so as for the temps, you dont expect to see a sky rocketing temp post O right away? does it take a few days to build up?
I was soo tired this morning, DH got ready and I was still sleeping and didnt even flinch, i never sleep that hard...lol

It can be slow rising (like mine usually are), sawtooth rise (ie rise in a ziggy zag pattern) or straight rise. Doesn't matter which really.

Hibiscus - welcome home! I think you being nauseated is a good sign that your hcg levels are high! If it's not too hard to write about, when you had your mc's at 7 weeks, apart from low hcg, did you have any symptoms that it was happening? I'm just making sure I'm cautiously looking out for anything unusual. If I'm prying too much or if you find this too hard to discuss, I totally understand, and you needn't reply to this question :) Best of luck with your bloods! Let us know how you get on.

As for me today, my temp is up higher, BBs still sore (though not crazy sore), no nausea, no spotting - I hope everything is going along ok... I'm very impatiently waiting until next Mon to do another bloodtest to check hcg. Also finding it very hard to concentrate at work!!

Hi Joli--I hope you are right about the hCG being high! I had the blood draw this AM and will get results tomorrow AM.
You're definitely not prying too much about the MCs. It's totally understandable to want to know about whether there are any signs you should be aware of.
With the first one, I started brown spotting at 6w1d, and went in for a blood test. I think my hCG was only about 600, up from 73 on 13 dpo. Right then, then Dr said it wasn't a good sign. Should easily have been about 5000+. The spotting continued all week, every time I went to the bathroom (was liquidy, too, not like a little occasional tinge of brown in the CM like I've had this time around), and finally at 6w6d, I started cramping and fully bleeding.
The 2nd time, my OB/GYN was monitoring me from the beginning. I had an hCG of about 1000 at 5w0d, which was right on track, and then at 6w0d, it was only about 2200, so something happened between 5w and 6 w to slow it down. I had no spotting at that time at all, but again at 6w6d I stated bleeding and cramping heavily, and it was all over within a few hours.
The most common cause of MCs at this stage is simply genetic, either randomly, or because of something inherited from the parent. The checked my chromosomes and it turns out I have an inversion on one of my Chromosome #10s, but the genetic counselor told us this particular inversion is not harmful and is not linked to recurrent MCs or birth defects. Even if it is, I suppose that means that half of my eggs have the "normal" Chromosome 10, so I should have a 50/50 shot each time.
The counselor and the OB/GYN both said they thought it was just a streak of bad luck. I hope that's the case, of course.
The OB/GYN said it's very unlikely that the MCs were the result of something I did or didn't do, so that I shouldn't worry about it. The OB scoffed when I suggested I had too much caffeine; she said the chance of that causing a MC is almost nonexistent. At least that takes a weight off, ya know? It's kinda out of your hands then.
The other potential issue is autoimmune, since I have the thyroid issue. I could be predisposed to others. However, they tested for the most common clotting issues and I don't have them, so again this seems like it was probably just a random genetic issue.

Woohoo about your boobs! That is certainly a reassuring sign, even though it's not pleasant haha. I actually felt more pregnant before my BFP than I did in weeks 4 to 5. I had almost no symptoms until middle of last week, and then the sore boobs got much worse, and I'm having nausea throughout the day. The weird pressure around my uterus is back, too.
I think it's totally normal to not have any nausea or anything until like 6 or 7 weeks.

I'll let y'all know about tomorrow's result. Trying not to think about it, but am feeling a bit nervous of course :(

that is so interesting Hibsicus, thanks for sharing. This time its going to be different for you. Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy.

2016, did you notice the big dip on Ladybird's chart at exactly 7dpo as well??????? :happydance:

:hugs::kiss:

Oooooh don't britt! I might just burst from waiting to test. Got to keep chilled but I am losing grip!

Hello ladies, how are we all? 2016 that looks like a fab imp dip but I know what yr saying bout things lookin good chart wise n then bfn's. Got everything crossed for when you test.
I caved in and tested this morning, reckoned at 10 dpo I'd held out long enough. Did an ic and a 20miu mid stream test and got a very very faint line on the midstream and a v v v faint one on ic. Was bit shocked tbh after being so ill this weekend (bit better today but right at all) can't wait to test tomorrow. Temp still really high but still not sure whether that's due to being ill.
X

Oh my gosh! How did I overlook this??
Congratulations! (Preliminary of course haha) I can't wait to see tomorrow's test!

Ladybird28--How exciting! Congrats!!! Where's the pics? I'd love to squint at them!

Britt--Looks promising that cd15 was O day. I ran out of OPKs before I could detect the surge, too. But thanks to temping, I was able to see that I did ovulate. I don't think I'll even bother with OPKs this next cycle.

2016--Loving the dip and rise!

hibiscus07--I think this is a sticky bean! I'm praying for you and your little one!

Joli--How are you?

How's everyone else doing today?

Sweetmama, I've just taken a look at your chart - mine looked all over the place too before I was put on O medication. My PCOS is mild, and I'm not overweight either. I think if you were diagnosed with PCOS when you were 18, you should get checked out again - there's nothing more frustrating than ttc, when you're not actually O! (I know, I did it for 7 months!). Your doc can put you on clomid (which I was on for 2 cycles) or Gonal-F (which are injections, which I took for 1 cycle). My DH also had some spermy issues, so the doc suggested for us to try IUI, and it worked first time round! I had no idea I had PCOS - I went on the pill when I was 19, but never had any problems before that, I was clockwork, so I'm not sure where the PCOS came from! If I hadn't gotten checked, I wouldn't have found all of this out, so if at the end of this cycle, you haven't O'd, then maybe you could see a doc. Alternatively, you could try another cycle, and use opk (ovulation predictor kit tests) - you pee on these tests, and it will give you a positive just before you ovulate. If throughout your cycle, your temps and opk's show no ovulation, then you know for sure that something's up, and you can get checked!

I will talk to my doctor on the 18th when I go see her. I'm just so frustrated because my cycles have been sooo wonky for many years I just don't understand them, I really just don't. I can't take going 50+ days without AF and sometimes its waaaaayyyyy longer then 50 days.

Hey ladies,

Great advice on the ovulation Joli. Sweetmama- I'm sure with a trip to the docs you will be O'ng before you know it- didnt take Joli long at all once they found the issue.
Nice to have another Canucker on the board. Did you watch the hockey game today?? what a game, so proud of our boys.
Sad the olympics are over now, was fun.

I did watch the hockey game, and I was DAMN proud of them. I'm so glad Canada broke so many records this Olympics. We set the bar high. I did a hoopla and started singin o canada when they won lol.

Sweetmama...Welcome again! :wave: I have added you and your chart link to the first page. It looks like you have very long cycles so it could just be that ov is only coming CD30+

I have a doctor's appointment coming up here on the 18th so I'll talk to her then.

well its took me ages to figure out how to get these pics off my iphone and onto here but here goes I hope it works!
Major screen tilting prob needed as they are very very faint. Im not getting my hopes up yet until I see a line I dont have to squint at as Ive been here before and it turned out to be a chemical.

Attachments

• IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
well its took me ages to figure out how to get these pics off my iphone and onto here but here goes I hope it works!
Major screen tilting prob needed as they are very very faint. Im not getting my hopes up yet until I see a line I dont have to squint at as Ive been here before and it turned out to be a chemical.

:happydance: Yay, I see it!! :happydance:

I'm looking forward to watching the lines get darker! How exciting!

I can't get find a decent pic of the ic cause it was mega faint but there.
Thanks for the kind messages girls, I so hope it's my bfp. It's so nice to have the support of you ladies.
Hibiscus - so glad you enjoyed yr honeymoon and I'm sure the results of yr bloods will be fab.
2016 - can't wait for the results of yr tests, being bump buddies would be cool!
Brit - let's hope that temp keeps rising so ov is confirmed, the 2ww beckons! Xx

:happydance: Yay, I see it!! :happydance:

I'm looking forward to watching the lines get darker! How exciting!

You do?!!! Thats the first test pic ive ever posted and you see it....thank god I haven't just got a bad case of line eye, phew!!! :)
thanks taebo! Xx

hello everyone.. just been catching up congrats ladybird xx

how is everyone?

not much to report from me, just the typical everything that I feel I can relate to pregnancy haha

Iv had intigestion, i had a major headache this afternoon which made me feel sickly aswel (of course its because im pregnant and not not dehydrated) lol

iv had the odd twinge here and there, boobs are still very sore and swollen and pains in my nipples a few times, but i cant say whether they feel any different to how they usually are, and iv been tired today but that could be cos iv been to work and was having a clear out on the ward so have been in cleaning mode while its been quite!

roll on next monday is all i can say :) p. s i put my lazy month chart in my siggy, iv just had to scrap the other account which had a novembers chart on and start afresh this month ...have a peek i dipped yesterday and went up today but not as high as before, plus i havnt really got many temps to go by lol xxx

Ladybird I can see that line clear as DAY!!! You are preggers congrats!

Hello ladies,
well back from the L&D dept and have to go back again tonight. We sell such a cool fetal monitor, I love it. It doesnt even phase me going in the L&D depts...too funny- well that will be all of us one day screaming :) ha ha

Ladybird- thanks for posting, definite BFP woo hoo. Can you tell us your symptoms? :hugs:

Taebomama- thanks for the feedback on my chart. I definitely think I o'd yesterday, my nipps are soooo incredibly sore and it only gets that way after O, cm has definitely changed. I have major indigestion and some cramping today too- strange, i got that last month as well. I hope the cramps go away, I think I must be having issues with my bowels.
what is your update hon? I know you said you thought you were out this month, but did AF come? your sig says day 1

Sweetmama- thats cute about your CDN hockey story. Yes, Canada rocked this one for sure. Now summer olympics thats another story- lol, we're lucky to get a couple of medals at that one
Hope all gets sorted out for you and your cycle

Gossipgirly- again another 7dpo dip- thats like 3 of you girls now- 1 BFP and 2 more to go.

So 2016, you have been a little quiet, any chance you went out and got a test? :baby: I'm sooo bad, maybe try one tomorrow...tee hee. Bad influence I know

well onto the 2ww for me, but i feel okay about it this time- work should be very busy during this time so should fly by

:hugs:

Its darker... its pinker... omg!!! here's this morning's tests. I am so gobsmacked. :happydance::cloud9:

Ive got 2 frers and 2 digi's that im trying to keep hold of till the end of the week as af is supposed to be due on Saturday. Im still wary though bout something happening so not getting to carried away.

2016 - Your chart looks great, another rise this morning, when are you gonna test?

Britt - I havent really had any symptoms tbh, bbs are no different, cant comment on nausea cause of having that sickness virus for last few days. Only thing I can say is that I've had quite a few sharp twinges, nothing like AF pains though. I so hope this is yr month too.

Hibiscus, Sweetmama and everyone, thanks again for the congrats and still in shock!!

Attachments

• 11 dpo a.jpg
    11 dpo a.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 11 dpo b.jpg
    11 dpo b.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 11 dpo c.jpg
    11 dpo c.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
Only just updated the front page – BnB was down for me all this morning. :shrug:
Ladybird….* I can deffo see that line!* Congratulations!* :wohoo: :rain: :yipee: :happydance:* I haven’t added you to the graduate list yet because I didn’t want to until you told me to! :thumbup:*
Britt…bad influence! Lol *Nope I haven’t done a sneaky one today.* Wasn’t even tempted.* Feel a bit nervous and negative about it and might bail out of testing tomorrow at this rate.* Sick of seeing bfns and just feel quite certain that is what I will get tomorrow.
Taebomama….sorry the :witch: came.* :hugs:* Glad you are taking charge of your health to get your heart sorted. :flower:
GossipGirly…your symptoms sound good.* Did you say when you are planning to :test:?
Me….I was utterly exhausted last night for no reason and had a pounding headache and a sore throat.* Muzzy head and sore throat continue today but I feel less nauseous and my (.)(.)s feel fine.* My temp was 98.45 when I got up at 5.30am then 98.89 when I took it again at 6am.* Didn’t know what temp to put, and the silly adjuster thingy said 99.45 :rofl: so I plumped for 98.67.* From experience I know my temp climbs sharply between the hours of 5am and 7am so its very important I take it at the right time to be accurate – but I wanted to go ride in the lovely spring sunshine.

Ladybird--Oh yes, it's darker! :happydance: :thumbup:

Taebomama- thanks for the feedback on my chart. I definitely think I o'd yesterday, my nipps are soooo incredibly sore and it only gets that way after O, cm has definitely changed. I have major indigestion and some cramping today too- strange, i got that last month as well. I hope the cramps go away, I think I must be having issues with my bowels.
what is your update hon? I know you said you thought you were out this month, but did AF come? your sig says day 1

Britt, I hope this is your month! Yeah, the witch got me. I called the hospital about the heart surgery, as I really feel that it would be best to get this issue fixed before becoming pregnant. I didn't get to talk to the doc, but I sort of got the ball rolling.

It's 4am and I haven't gone to sleep yet because my 6 yr old scared the snot out of me this morning (he's been sick: cough and fever) with rapid heart rate and difficulty breathing. Took him to the doc and he has pneumonia. I want to keep a close eye on his breathing and I can't do that if I'm asleep. But I don't think I can hold out much longer though. :sleep:

How are all you lovely ladies?

Sorry for coming in late girls - BNB has been down ALLLLLLLLLLLLL day for me! Honestly, was checking all day throughout work, and the site was totally down - work was sure a bore without reading all of your posts! lol

Ladybird - CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so fantastic!! So you must be about 3 weeks 4 days? You're around 1 week after me! :) Will you get bloods done?

Hibiscus - thanks so much for sharing your mc experiences, I know it can't be easy to write about. I really hope your bloods come back today with a high hcg! I've been trying to decide when to go in for my next bloods, I'm trying to hold off until 6 weeks. Were you on progesterone in any of your cycles?

Britt - I agree with 2016, you don't need a big rise after O, I didn't get a big rise at all this last cycle. Plus remember that you and I are temping in celcius, and lots of the other girls use farenheit, which makes rises look bigger. I really hope you got that eggy hon!

2016 - LOVELY temp today - I think testing 10dpo is better, if you did have an implantation on 7dpo, it takes a few days for hcg to start rising right?

Taebomama - I can't believe your son has pneumonia, the poor little guy, and poor you too without sleep! I really hope he recovers soon.

Gossipgirls - I hope you feel better as well!

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting for awhile. I've been so miserable, DH keeps calling me a wet blanket. I thought I ov'd yesterday, cd 17 and until about noon on cd 18 my cervix was HSO and I had ov pain then started closing and get firmer. Today it's HFC but my temp was down :( no more EWCM...hoping it comes back soon. I couldn't get into my doctor until next week and they wouldn't tell me when he's going to be in the clinic. I went for a pap smear at the walk-in clinic and asked the dr I saw there. He said he doesn't think the methotrexate should cause any problems his reasoning was when it's used for arthritis it is given weekly so he felt it would leave the body pretty quickly but offically gave me "a big I don't know" I keep seeing that the half life is 3-15 hours...googling again. Either way we tried a bit :blush: but now I have no idea when I'll ovulate...I really want to buy some opks, I should have orded some ics.

2016: I really hope you test tomorrow!! Your chart looks fantastic!!! :happydance: The tiredness is a promsing symptom!! I hope so much that you get your :bfp: this cycle. :hugs:

Britt: Glad to see you're in the tww!! Seems like you got a lot of bding in!! Almost time to symptom spot! :dust:

Joli: So happy that everything is going smoothly and you're having symptoms! Are you still testing?

hibiscus: You're back! Good to hear the spotting went away, I can't wait to hear the results from yesterday!

taebomama: sorry the witch showed! :hugs: It's good that you'll get your heart problem fixed though, I hope you don't have a long wait. Keep us updated!

tiger4me: how have you been?

Welcome to gossipgirly and shey!!! :)

Hey girls my temps were 36.4 today but still no sign of O or AF. I'm getting really frustrated and I think I will ask my OB for a RX of Clomid just so I know I am gonna O

ladybird: I posted on your thread and then forgot when I was posting on here :dohh: huge congratulations!!!! yipee Can't wait to see the next test!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back