Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Sweetmama26

Reaction score
Hey all this is the new Aphrodites thread, for all the girlies still trying to ttc their lil babes.

This is a fresh start so let's keep it civil in here. Which I have no doubt you all will.

Hi Sweetmama, thanks for starting this. I had a bit of a shock just now to find our thread closed after not checking in due to work for a few days. Wanted to say that I'm sorry about the job loss, hope you'll find a good job soon!

And here's hoping that all the rest of the ladies will find this thread and we will all have our BFP soon!

Hey Sweetmama - well done for starting a new thread! What madness - big relief to have a fresh start :flower:

Hello ladies how are you?
Chia what CD are you on?
I think this is our new lucky thread and we will all have our bfps :thumbup:

As for me- I am on CD10 and expect to have the IUI likely on Friday. I may go in for double IUI this cycle but I am going to play it by ear. I took 100mg of Clomid this cycle :wacko: yikes do I ever hate that drug, oh well- hopefully it gets me a bfp

:hugs:

hi ladies :hi: glad a new thread has started up. ty sweetmama :hugs: i was missing it!

You're all very welcome girlies, I didn't want to lose all my friends!

Anyways Chia, I found a job right after at McDonald's took in resumes that day, because I had a feeling it was coming from a rumor from someone else there, and so I printed off resumes and went and handed them out, McDonald's gave me an interview right away and I got hired. Sucks I have to work there but money is money and they offer benefits. I'm only there until my photography takes off which it is doing at an alarming rate now, I've booked 2 shoots already and possibly have a 3rd one coming up.

hey sweetmama thanks for starting the thread :) i didnt know you had lost your job :( but hey at least you have found yourself a new one, not ideal but at least its something... do u get free food?? i think i would quite like to work in maccy d's if i got free big macs lol xx

No I don't get free food, free pop only, and I don't even really like McDonald's food, I only eat the breakfast burritos lol

Hey everyone!

I'm happy I got invited to the new thread. :thumbup: I would miss you ladies too much! Where's Nicole and 2016?

Britt--I'm so excited for you! I'm crossing everything for you! Let us know how the IUI goes!

Sweetmama--Good luck with your photography business--sounds great! There's nothing wrong with working at McDonald's to get you through. I'm sure your business will grow!

I'm getting nervous...tomorrow I'm hosting an Ice Cream Social :icecream:(at a park) for my homeschool group. I'm supplying the ice cream for about 50 people...and I'm worried about it being a melted mess. It's supposed to get to 90°!:help: Should I try regular ice or see if I can find dry ice? I've done this before, but it's never been quite this hot, and there were slightly fewer people.

I hope you are all doing well!

Taebo I think that it should be ok with regular ice.

And thanks, I'm sure it's gonna fly too, I just got called this afternoon by an NDP political party leader to take photos for her. EEEEEEKKKKK that's such an amazing opportunity

And thanks, I'm sure it's gonna fly too, I just got called this afternoon by an NDP political party leader to take photos for her. EEEEEEKKKKK that's such an amazing opportunity

Cool! Good for you!:happydance:

way to go hon!!!! :thumbup: I admire your work ethic- I tell ya, we are going to be reading about you and your photography in magazines all over the place one day :)
and kudos for you taking on any job needed to make ends meet, says a lot of your character.
yeah, we are 2 pages into the new thread!!! :)
and I have one more post to be a "chat happy bnb member" lol...I guess I have posted quite a bit
:hugs:

Awe thankies britt! I hope one day I'll be in magazines. My friend signed a record label and wants me to come and be her staff photographer. That would put me on the map right quickie! And I have a grad shoot booked up for the 19th!

Hey Ladies... wow, we are on page 2, great job!

Britt - I am now on CD28, so I guess tomorrow is D-day. Not having too much hope this cycle coz I think I BD'ed on all the wrong days, and my ever reliable body tells me that AF is on her way. Time to take out the thermometer again! Really hope that the IUI works out for you this cycle. Would be great if our thread could start with a BFP! Hee. :dust:

Nevertogether - See you enjoyed your time with your DH. I second the fries! Here's counting down to the end of the month for you to spend even more time with DH!

Sweetmama - Great that you landed a job at Macs... here's wishing plenty of photography stints for you!

Taebomama - Good luck for the ice cream social! It sounds exciting. I LURVE ice cream. And are you going to start TTC-ing again this cycle?

Joli & GG - I just had a look at your tickers. I cannot believe how far along you gals are. Seemed just like yesterday that you gals announced your BFPs and we were counting down to GG's wedding. Joli, are you off the crutches yet?

thank you chia! i surely can't wait until the end of the month, because i miss him so much. but then i don't want it to come either, because that will be my last time to see him until november. sigh!

sweetmama - that is awesome hun, sounds like an amazing opportunity!

taebo - ice cream social? can i just say that sounds so yummy! i'm with sweetmama, go with regular ice. wish i was closer, i would so come join in on the fun!

britt dont worry about it, I think iv joined same time as you and im already a chat happy bnb

and chia its dragging for me

How are all you ladies feeling about this cycle? have we got any pma in the room??

oh never that sucks :( I dont know how you two do it its so sd that you will be apart for that long thats like me not seeing oh till the baby is due, I really do commend you both for what you do you truely are an asset

hope your icecream social goes off well taebo.. sounds lovely!! xx

I have PMA, but I know I'm not pregnant this cycle since we weren't trying this cycle due to test results.

thank you gossip :hugs: it is very hard, but i have to do it.. i worked it out today. i am going to see DH 1 month and 5 days of 2010. that's it. how crazy sounding is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->