Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Yes 2016 that is exciting, Hard to imagine we would be due on the same day had I not miscarried!

Awww sorry if the date makes it difficult for you SM :hugs: I know the feeling because GG and I shared a date with my last ectopic.

You WILL get your happy ending soon and have a whole new date to look forward too! :kiss:

Awww sorry if the date makes it difficult for you SM :hugs: I know the feeling because GG and I shared a date with my last ectopic.

You WILL get your happy ending soon and have a whole new date to look forward too! :kiss:

It's only difficult because my good friend Ashley, who was pregnant the same time as me with my DS, is due the day before I would have been due too. So that's a bit more difficult, because Ashley's daughter is a month and 3 days older then my ds

Nice photos Sweetmama!

I have a photo of my own to show....Squiggle had her first photoshoot today and all is perfecto! :happydance:

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_F9Szj08yWMk/TBotsGyPHtI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/9YNJ3apFiHE/s400/P1080795.JPG

AWESOME!!! :happydance: So she's a girl?

Congrats 2016!!!!! :happydance::happydance: I couldnt be happier for you.
And way to go to skip almost a week into 2nd tri :thumbup:
Squiggle is so cute, does kind of look girly too :blush:

Sweetmama- your pics are amazing, I am so glad you are pursuing a business out of it, as you sure have talent.

Taebo- how cool, an icecream party!!!! sounds like you had fun. Wishing you baby dust for the next cycle.

Chia- how are you? you are in the testing phase arent you?

GG- how are you feeling?

Joli- sweetie, I miss ya hon, I hope you check into this thread and let us know whats new. I will pm you tomorrow for sure
:hugs:

Oh and hello Nicole, hope you are doing awesome today!! :)

Afm- I did get a positive opk today :thumbup: good thing I did the CB easy digital as my IC opk showed a negative today and I got a smiley face on the other one. So I go for IUI tomorrow with the same biatch nurse Jennifer will be doing it....agghhh, hopefully she doesnt kill my cervix this time. I have decided to go into IUI the following day as well- why not I think.

:hugs:

Awe thank you Britt!!! I'm happy I decided to do it too.

ouch what is a iui britt sorry for my ignorance?! it sounds painful! is it just a clear out kinda thing iv read people writing something like that...and yeah on the smiley opk so you would be ok to bd after, obv im sure as iv heard of lots of people get there bfp after them?

Im ok just mulling along, keep feeling down about nothing, like having this feeling in the pit of my stomach its weird.. pregnancy wise i think im starting to get a bump and sickness seems to have stopped, get the odd headache but most of all bad back :(

just waiting for dans exam results, hopefully we will have them by end of day if not by monday! our future counts on him passing!

how is everyone today? x

Wow, I came to see how you all were doing, but you ladies have been pretty quiet. I can't wait for the updates! It's almost 3am so I need to get in bed. I hope my cramps subside so I can actually sleep! Have a wonderful weekend ladies. :flower:

I'm gonna be a cheerleader for you guys right now as I am going through a lot personally and I just can't deal with TTC right now.

Thanks Liana. I'm sure you can tell by my facebook that I am not in the best of spirits lately.

hopefully things will look up soon. you know the saying, when it rains it pours..they weren't lying. but that just means you have a lot of good on the way :)

Hey ladies...

Sweetmama - Hugs! Hope things get better

Taebomama - Sorry AF got you too, but.... here's hoping that this month is THE month!

Nevertogether - What happened to the countdown "ticker". Is it this week or next week that you'll be "busy"?

Britt - how how how? Let me know which is the date for me to start looking forward to? 1.5 weeks from now? Loads of baby :dust: gal.

May be a little quiet for me this week as I am in HKG again, plenty of meetings at work and off work, but will still try and logon to check for updates! Am really hoping that I can get everything wrapped up by this weekend, and get home in time for some BD'ing with DH! OV has to be sometime early next week.

chia - i took it away because i saw him once last weekend and once the weekend before so i didn't want to have to restart my countdown every day. haha. next monday is when i see him. i can't wait :) but i can't help to be sad too knowing that it's almost over and november is so far away...

Nevertogetjer... Hugs! As its been said over and over again, really take my hat off to you and DH. But, know that we will be counting down with you all the way till Nov.

And I just realised, going by our Ov tickers, TaeBo, you and me are like really close together this cycle!

thanks so much chia :hugs: let's hope we can all be bump buddies! i'm not too far ahead of you chia and taebo :) lots and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->