Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Woohoo! Thanks Sweetmama! This thread is going to be SOOOOOO lucky I can just feel it! You were right.....the Tiger thing is old news. Rabbits is what it is all about now! :happydance:

Consider the torch of babydust well and truly passed! :flower: :dust:

Hey, haven't posted on the new thread yet. I thought I added it to my subscriptions but maybe I didn't either way now I should get the updates! I decided to stop looking for a job, just going to continue to babysit for my cousin a couple of times a week to make a bit extra. :) I feel very relieved not to have the worry about getting enough hours in anymore.

sweetmama: Congrats on the job!!! The photography sounds very promising! I would love to start a photography business at some point. I think it's great that you're going for it! Any new pics to show us? also I'm being nosy and you might have said but did you bd at all during your fertile time?

Britt: Truckloads of baby :dust: and lots of luck for the iui, when will you know if you're having double iui? I'm excited for your and have so much hope for you! :hugs: How's work going for you? Hope everything is great!

chia: glad you're back!! Can't wait to read your update, wasn't sure if your ticker was right or not. Hope you're doing well!

:hugs:
Hey, haven't posted on the new thread yet. I thought I added it to my subscriptions but maybe I didn't either way now I should get the updates! I decided to stop looking for a job, just going to continue to babysit for my cousin a couple of times a week to make a bit extra. :) I feel very relieved not to have the worry about getting enough hours in anymore.

sweetmama: Congrats on the job!!! The photography sounds very promising! I would love to start a photography business at some point. I think it's great that you're going for it! Any new pics to show us? also I'm being nosy and you might have said but did you bd at all during your fertile time?

Britt: Truckloads of baby :dust: and lots of luck for the iui, when will you know if you're having double iui? I'm excited for your and have so much hope for you! :hugs: How's work going for you? Hope everything is great!

chia: glad you're back!! Can't wait to read your update, wasn't sure if your ticker was right or not. Hope you're doing well!

Hey Nic!!!!!!!! So happy to hear from you hon we missed ya :happydance::happydance: Happy 17 weeks OMG I cant believe it!! It seems like just yesterday we were scrutinizing over your tests to see if there was a line or not. Glad to hear you are taking a break from the job search and you're right it takes a lot of stress off :) I know the job market is still very slow in Ontario, we are lucky over here- still tons of jobs everywhere.

As for the IUI, I think i will probably go for double IUI, just playing it a bit by ear. Not sure if I will have a positive opk today....hoping not as DH and I dtd this morning...lol for fun and not for TTC- imagine that!!! :) So hopefully first iui this Friday

talk soon
how are the rest of the girls?

Yay, 2016 and Nicole have arrived! :happydance:

Just to let you all know, the ice cream social was a huge success! :thumbup: Well, besides the teachers who kicked us out of our covered tables. They said they had reserved the area, but the parks and rec had them down for a different day. But oh well, I made them let me serve the group first, then we took our bowls to the grass. Well, in life many things can't go perfect. But it was good anyway.

Even though I'm well aware of the fact that hubby's swimmers aren't ready yet, I still tested yesterday. :blush: What the heck was I thinking? I can't control myself. I guess it helps to sort of pretend we have a shot...cause waiting SUCKS!!!!!

I hope you're all having a beautiful day!

Morning gals... CD2 for me, but then again, I really did expect it.

Nicole - Good that you've finally settled on the job dilemma, at least now you can put your mind to rest and maybe, just maybe, finally show me some bump pics!

GG - Read from your journal that DH has landed a job! So that's good news for you on the financial front too!

Taebomama - you tested! :) that's pma in a way right? Well, hopefully next cycle it will be a BFP!

Britt - who knows, maybe dtd for fun rather than TTC may just be the way to go? Else, you always have your double IUI as your fall back plan. Fingers and toes are crossed for you!

2016 - Am still stalking your journal on and off, happy to see that squiggle is coming along fine. Good luck for today!

Sweetmama - i forget, are the tests in yet?

Nope we haven't bd'ed during my fertile time.

Taebo - Nope I find out on friday what they are.

Here's a sample picture:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs292.snc3/28279_432907084574_158661134574_5860037_1853434_n.jpg

oo is this a photo of you or a photo you have took sweetmama? its very good xx

That is a photo that I took of my cousin and her husband! You can find the rest of the album here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&alert#!/album.php?aid=222104&id=158661134574

And thank you GG!!

That is a photo that I took of my cousin and her husband! You can find the rest of the album here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&alert#!/album.php?aid=222104&id=158661134574

And thank you GG!!

Good work, Sweetmama!:thumbup:

Awe thank you Taebo. I'm not the bestest out there but I am getting better. At least I think so.

Feel free to become a fan if you want, I'm doing 2 more shoots on saturday

Nice photos Sweetmama!

I have a photo of my own to show....Squiggle had her first photoshoot today and all is perfecto! :happydance:

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_F9Szj08yWMk/TBotsGyPHtI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/9YNJ3apFiHE/s400/P1080795.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->