Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Hey girls, wanted to say hello!!
Chia- g.l. this cycle, will you be seeing Joli in HK again? you guys are so lucky to be able to meet :hugs:

Taebo- has 3 months passed??? Are you and DH trying this cycle, g.l. :thumbup:

Sweetmama- sorry to hear this hon, I truly hope all works out for you, please keep us posted. Sending you tons of :hugs: over to the east coast

Nevertogether- glad you get to see DH on MOnday :thumbup: Must be like a honeymoon everytime you guys see eachother. Nov will be here before you know it.

GG- you sound very busy with the new job, move ect...!!! yeah, hope you find a great job

Joli- we miss you on our threads, look forward to your next post :hugs:

Nicole- how are you doing? hopefully still nice and stress free and enjoying the pregnancy.

2016- how are you doing in second tri girl?? :thumbup:

AFM- I had the last IUI a couple days ago but FF is saying I'm 3 dpo....first test will probably be at 10dpo as I got some ICs with my OPKs. Really hope this worked otherwise I will probably be quite disappointed as our next step is likely IVF....agghh

:hugs:

Chia--Do you get to see Joli again? If so, take pics! Good luck this cycle! :dust: You are right, we are close in our cycles. And we're right there with nevertogether.

Britt--No, it hasn't been three months yet. I've seen sites that said it would take 60 days, another said 74, and many said 3 months. It will be close to 60 days of hubby being off the channel blocker at O time, so I'm going for it! I realize it may be too early, but since there is a hint of a chance, I'm gonna give it a shot!

I'm feeling good about your IUIs! I really hope THIS IS IT! So you're going to test on the 28th? I can't wait! FF isn't right all the time...usually close, though.

Nevertogether--
Good luck on Monday! Chia's right, we'll be here to count down to November with ya! I know we can't do a whole lot, but we'll do our best to support you.

I better get off of here. There's lots to do and I have to get the kids to the dentist in a little while. I hate that place.

Take care!:flower:

Thank you Britt - Well I'm officially 2 days late and I'm super super anxious!

ohhhh exciting, please test Sweetmama!!!

Sweetmama....are you serious? Looks like a preggo chart to me! Test girl TEST!!!

I don't feel excited about this, honestly I'm soooo anxious about it being positive that I don't know if I can handle seeing a positive test right now.

Awww SM so sorry you feel that way. :hugs: I know what you mean - when I got my bfp this time I wasn't excited just afraid. But isn't it better you know so you can get to the docs/on progesterone if needed :shrug:
We are all here for you whatever happens. :flower:

I don't feel excited about this, honestly I'm soooo anxious about it being positive that I don't know if I can handle seeing a positive test right now.

Aww, what's going on? Major or minor? You don't have to talk if you don't want to.

It's pretty Major, my DF and I are headed to the splits I think, he's not been home in days, and while I would love another baby, I don't want to be a single mom again, so I just feel super super overwhelmed, anxious and just don't feel excited, things got a little rough after my miscarriage but I didn't think that things were super bad.

It's pretty Major, my DF and I are headed to the splits I think, he's not been home in days, and while I would love another baby, I don't want to be a single mom again, so I just feel super super overwhelmed, anxious and just don't feel excited, things got a little rough after my miscarriage but I didn't think that things were super bad.

oh hon...not good, he needs to come home to talk about things. What is with guys taking off?? My DH does that as well, anytime things get rough he takes off and I'm not sure when he is coming back- but always by the night he is home, but such bullcrap!!
Hon, have you tested? You are 20dpo with a very high temp chart and no AF, it would appear you are probably pregnant but you need to find out for sure. I wish I could give you a big hug right now
I think he would come around, especially if you are pregnant he isnt going to run forever...he is just sorting his mind out probably. Its his responsibility with the baby just as much as its yours. Can you guys maybe go for some counselling?
sorry, I hope my advice is okay, just really want to see things work out for you
xx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've suggested councelling, and been suggesting it. In his mind we are over, he's said maybe we can try again later but I've tried to explain to him if he wants to leave there is no way we can work this out, when I have already given him one chance, I can't keep having the person I love throw it back in my face, I feel abandoned and like I have no worth anymore.

I've suggested councelling, and been suggesting it. In his mind we are over, he's said maybe we can try again later but I've tried to explain to him if he wants to leave there is no way we can work this out, when I have already given him one chance, I can't keep having the person I love throw it back in my face, I feel abandoned and like I have no worth anymore.

oh gosh hon, I cant imagine what you are going through right now, my heart just goes out to you.
He HAS to come back and be a grown up and face responsibilities of not only a baby possibly but also he pledged a commitment to you that you guys were going to get married. You dont just take off for days without sorting that out- marriage is a serious commitment.
Did he take his stuff? do you know where he is? have you spoken at all....
and does he know that you might be pregnant? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a handle of where he is at..
Taebo, Joli where are you guys? I know you will be able to add some great advice on the situation

He took some of his stuff, He's staying with his Aunt which is a HUGE part of the problem, all his family and friends are trying to sit there and convince him that he's better off without me. And no he doesn't know, I don't want him to think I'm making excuses to try and affect his decision. GAH, I'm really in a bad spot right now.

Sweetmama...I really hope just a bit of time apart will sort things out for you! :hugs: My DH and I hit some proper rough-being-an-understatement patches with all my problems but I hope the spark that brought you together might bring you back again as it did us.
I still think you should test (even if you don't want to post the result) but then again I am a big fan of knowing vs not knowing things. It is possible I guess for the stress of all this to just have delayed af.
But even without DH, if you are pg, you would still be a great mummy and we would be behind you every step. :friends:

Tc hun

Sweetmama...I really hope just a bit of time apart will sort things out for you! :hugs: My DH and I hit some proper rough-being-an-understatement patches with all my problems but I hope the spark that brought you together might bring you back again as it did us.
I still think you should test (even if you don't want to post the result) but then again I am a big fan of knowing vs not knowing things. It is possible I guess for the stress of all this to just have delayed af.
But even without DH, if you are pg, you would still be a great mummy and we would be behind you every step. :friends:

Tc hun

I agree, Sweetmama you need to know either way if you're pregnant. It is possible the stress of everything you are going through has delayed your period.

Sweetmama - sorry I haven't been there for you the last couple of days!! I'm so upset that you're having to go through this right now, just when things were looking up with your photography and your potentially being pregnant. It's terrible that DH's family are trying to tell him he'd be better off if you guys split up - that's ridiculous to try to break up a marriage like that! I think you need to find the root of the problem, and that is what you need to deal with. Marriage counselling will only work if both parties want the relationship to work, and right now, it sounds like DH is in two minds... I'm not sure what the real problem is and why he thinks that it's over (I don't want to pry too much, please don't feel like you need to tell us if you don't want to) - but I think you both need to understand what his issue is first, then you know where you stand and whether you think you can make it work. I know this is a bit old fashioned, but have you tried writing a letter to him? You can write not only how you feel and how much you love him, but also how you empathise with where he's coming from. Amongst all the ttc and focus on baby, DH might feel like the focus on him has been lost in the meantime? And then in the letter you can close off by saying that if he loves you at all, and if there is any chance for you, then he can meet you at [your favourite romantic spot] at a certain time and date (eg. give it 3 days for him to digest his thoughts), and then you can sit together and figure out how to make the marriage work.

I know you are reluctant to test, but I think that you should as well, because this might influence both of your thoughts and feelings. Sometimes we can get caught up with all the small, annoying things in life, and we forget about looking at the bigger picture. We get caught up in each other's annoying habits, who didn't notice a new haircut, who was out at the pub too late, who forgot to bring home something from the grocery store etc. ... and we forget how lucky we are to have someone whom we love and cherish. I am speculating, but maybe he has gotten too caught up and bogged down with the little unimportant things in life, and has lost the big picture - if you are pregnant, and he realises it, then the reality of being a dad, might remind him of the more important realities of life.

This is just my humble thoughts, and of course it is all conjecture because I don't know your exact situation... but hon, if you love him (and I'm sure you do!) then do whatever you can to make it work, then if it doesn't work, at least you know that you've done everything you can to keep you both together. In your heart, you'll have better advice than all of us on how to make it work, and if it's even possible - I know it's hard, but try to empathise where he's coming from, try to see things through his eyes, and if he has valid reasons for his issues on walking out, then you guys can work on it together. If, however, he is being completely selfish and uncaring, and you don't think there is any love left, then, as much as it breaks my heart to say this... you might be better off walking away from the relationship.

No matter what happens, know that we're here for you! Listen to your heart, and listen to each other ... the rest will fall into place :hugs:

very nicely said and great advice Joli :hugs:
lets hope we hear an update from Sweetmama today and that she is okay

Britt - have just seen that Sweetmama is on CD1....

Sweetmama - we're here for you if you wanna chat, rant, cry or scream... :hugs:

Thank you for the kind words Joli, Believe me I have been doing everything in my power to try and keep us together, I think I could get somewhere if he would actually open up and talk to me about what his issues are, but at this point he has not done that and it's not looking like he will any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->