Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Hey ladies, just thought that I would pop in to say hi. I know I have been remiss and missed out on most of births journey. Have been checking fb updates though so keep posting. Hope everything is going on well  with the anniversaries, teeth and all. Britt, you definitely sound like a very happy mother to be!

Hey chia! Nice to see you! How's life treating you these days?

Taebo, the month we conceived we only BD'd twice, 4 days before O and 1 day before O and that is it! we didnt even DTD on O day. I wonder if letting it build up helped us too. Good luck to you :thumbup:

Hey Chia, good to see you, I try and keep up with your updates on FB

:hugs:

Taebo - how was your anniversary celebration?? :flower:

We leave for our getaway early in the morning. I'm so excited! This is cd13 for me...and I'm sort of kicking myself in the butt because last night I opted not to bd. It was HARD not to because cd12 is pretty important since O day for me is cd13 or 14 most cycles. But I wanted to try the less is more approach...just in case hubby has a low sperm count. We did cover cd11, and will bd tonight--even though my sister will be here..AWKWARD. :blush: Wish me luck, ladies!

Lots and lots of baby dust to u!!! :baby::baby:

Life has been much the same for me, actually went for a proper checkup (OH too) and the results weren't the best but it wasn't too bad.

Went for a good break just two weeks back, with a fair share of BD'ing but AF arrived again.

Thought I'd share some pics with you ladies...

Attachments

• Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 037.jpg
    Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 037.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 054.jpg
    Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 054.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 059.jpg
    Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 059.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 5
  • Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 069.jpg
    Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 069.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 5
Nice! Love the pics :) Hope you had plenty of quality alone time.

Nice! Love the pics :) Hope you had plenty of quality alone time.

Thanks, chia! It was wonderful! I think I'm going to work on more date nights with hubby. It feels great to have him all to myself. :)

How are you doing?

great pics Taebo! you are a hottie!!

how are you doing Chia?

oh you are sweet, trust me I am huge!! we did some but DH hasnt re-sized the pics and given me a happy face on them so I can post (there are some weirdo stockers on these forms)
bubs is very active and now moves and kicks so hard she physically moves my stomach :)
when is testing day??

oh you are sweet, trust me I am huge!! we did some but DH hasnt re-sized the pics and given me a happy face on them so I can post (there are some weirdo stockers on these forms)
bubs is very active and now moves and kicks so hard she physically moves my stomach :)
when is testing day??

There is nothing like a baby moving around in the womb. :flower: I love it!
I want to test on my Anniversary/mine and hubby's Birthday (29th). I don't have a lot of hope for this cycle, but we shall see.

I hope all of you fine ladies are doing well!

Hello Ladies

It seems like every time I get a chance to write and I start drafting a message, I get interrupted - usually by work, so I'm very sorry :flower: I hope you don't mind, but I'm writing some of what I have written on the grad thread (some lazy cutting and pasting). So updates since I last wrote...work has been manic as usual, in fact, since I started back at work, there hasn't been a single weekend where I've been able to just chill out and enjoy time with DH and Harrison. DH and I had our 2nd year anniversary this past Sunday, but I was so exhausted and was working from 7am that morning, that we didn't do anything much! We went for a quick drink and DH got me some lovely orchids for my office, but that's about it. On the Saturday, we also had to put down my lovely family dog, she was a golden retriever and was 15.5 years old. It was heartbreaking, though she must be happy now in doggy heaven.

In other news, Harrison has started saying "Ma" and "Da" when he's upset! I don't think he understands what it means yet, but it's lovely to hear those sounds coming out - and I'm proud to say that "Ma" came out first! He is loving his baths even more and splashes so hard I need a change of clothes every time. The little emperor still won't sleep throught the night though - we still do a 3am feed every night, but at least it's only once during the night! I'm still managing to see a lot of Harrison by coming home for 30mins during mny lunch break to feed him, and I'm also home at 6pm every night for his bath and bed - then I just continue on working into the evening. I got really ticked off at clients, who are making me go on a 5am conference call today for a closing we're having (they're located in NY).

Taebo - your pictures look gorgeous (as are you!!). Keep the pictures coming, I love looking at them! Happy belated anniversary! I hope it was wonderful - let us know how your test goes!

Chia - that's great that your tests went well (everyone has some problems, that's totally normal) - that means it's only a matter of time before you get your bfp too! How's work been? Is DH still keen on ttc, I remember before he had some doubts? Where are you in your cycle?

Here are some updated pics of our little emperor!

Attachments

• Harrison1.jpg
    Harrison1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Harrison2.jpg
    Harrison2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Harrison3.jpg
    Harrison3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Harrison4.jpg
    Harrison4.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Harrison5.jpg
    Harrison5.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Never! How have you been? - I love your new profile pic :)

Hey Taebo - it's been a while! How have you been?? I think the last time we really spoke was during anniversary time. How is the ttc going? Harrison is doing really well, he's 6 months 3 weeks old, I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. He's such a character, with tons of expressions and loves to talk, he thinks everything goes in his mouth right now (including the tiles on the bathroom wall when he's having a bath, and he can't quite work out why the wall won't fit in his mouth!). No teeth yet, but I'm sure one will erupt soon enough. He's FINALLY not eating at 3am, he can hold out until about 6am, which is great, except he keeps waking up at 3am having rolled onto his tummy and then starts crying as there is no room in his cot to roll back again. It's still tough juggling with work, but I'm coping. I'm still breastfeeding, though we have started supplementing with solids for the last month, which is a lot of fun and Harrison loves the food.

Attached are some recent pics from this last weekend!

Attachments

• danielle_unedited_045.jpg
    danielle_unedited_045.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
  • danielle_unedited_129.jpg
    danielle_unedited_129.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
  • danielle_unedited_142.jpg
    danielle_unedited_142.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • danielle_unedited_083.jpg
    danielle_unedited_083.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 4
Joli--Harrison just keeps getting cuter, even though it doesn't seem like that could be possible. LOL. I love all those pictures, but I think the last one is my favorite because it seems to show his personality. I so enjoyed your update on Harrison...especially how he tries to put the bathroom tiles in his mouth! Sweet! Congrats on continuing with breastfeeding--good for you!

As for me, I'm still not pregnant. But O is on the way, and I'll see what I can do. :winkwink:

I miss you ladies!

joli - i love love love the new pictures. i didn't see your post asking how i was doing. not bad. DH and i just returned from a vacation/honeymoon in greece. it was amazing and i spent the last week with him here i at home. he left this morning and i'm a wreck. he arrived here on ovulation day so we only had one shot, and no luck. we're looking into possibly freezing sperm, but need to research more.

taebo - looks like you and i are still riding the ttc wagon. i hope everything is going well and i hope you catch the eggy very soon honey!

aww never :( how long have u guys got left in the army... its so sad :( Im away from my oh now but see him every wknd, couldnt bare any longer it must drive you mad and I bet every bfn/af is like a double blow as you cant just "try again next month" xxxx

gossip - thanks sweetie, yes it's hard. very. it seems that just when we get adjusted to being together again, it's time to go again. we have to fight through a lot of things like being independent and doing things on our own to making decisions together and spending money together, etc... it seems like the two weeks is just spent adjusting most of the time. don't get me wrong, it's amazing, but i can't wait to have constant. i get out officially in october of 2014, so i have quite a while. i plan to chapter out of i get pregnant, but doesn't look like that is going to be anything less than short of a miracle. i know what you mean by it being a double blow, but i can't imagine having to take the blow every month either. just sucks all around :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->