Aphrodites Concieving Rabbits in 2011

Thanks Taebo :) I'm loving all the 'firsts' - Harrison has started making new sounds with his voice and is reaching for his toys now, it's just so lovely to watch. I'm so glad that your scan went well. It's great that the growth hasn't increased much, but it would be good to find out what was causing the pain. When will you get the results of the FSH test? I hope everything goes well :hugs:

Britt - Summer 2012, it's a date! :flower:

Hey ladies, just wanted to let you know that yesterday my GYN office called to tell me my FSH test showed a good number: 7.6. So I called my hubby to tell him the great news. There was a long moment of silence...then he says, "So, you're saying it's my fault." I thought he'd be happy to know that we had some good eggs to work with. But instead, he thought I was calling to gloat that it wasn't MY fault we hadn't conceived. LOL. That man!

It's baby-making season right now. Wish me luck!

How are you ladies doing?

Taebo thats a fantastic #!!! :thumbup: at age 32 my FSH was 10.1 :wacko: so good on you hon. Mind you I did manage to get pregs completely naturally.
Sorry DH reacted that way but I am not totally surprised, it is such a sensitive topic and VERY hard on marriages. DH and I had our worst bout during TTC, we did a lot of fighting and blaming each other, was the toughest thing I have ever gone through.
That being said it was all worth it, we are very happy now and get along great since I got pregnant

good luck this cycle:thumbup: when is O time?

:hugs:

Taebo thats a fantastic #!!! :thumbup: at age 32 my FSH was 10.1 :wacko: so good on you hon. Mind you I did manage to get pregs completely naturally.
Sorry DH reacted that way but I am not totally surprised, it is such a sensitive topic and VERY hard on marriages. DH and I had our worst bout during TTC, we did a lot of fighting and blaming each other, was the toughest thing I have ever gone through.
That being said it was all worth it, we are very happy now and get along great since I got pregnant

good luck this cycle:thumbup: when is O time?

21 weeks? Wow, time flies when it's not you! LOL. Who is the pregnancy going? I'm happy things are going great for you guys, now that your little one is on the way. I should O tomorrow. I had my baby sis here for a couple of nights (she just left), but we didn't let that stop us from our baby-making task...although it was a bit awkward. We have a very small house, if you know what I mean. LOL Tonight should be more relaxed. :thumbup:

Take care!

Hey Taebo, pregnancy is going really great thank you- I know cant believe its over 21 weeks now and baby is actually measuring 6 days ahead, has since day 1! maybe we dont always ovulate when we think hey
good luck this cycle and yeah for O day :thumbup: gosh you have to be close for your bfp now.....relax and take it easy this month and hope this is it for you

Britt--I'm happy to hear that your preganancy is going well. I think you asked what cycle day I'm on. Today is day 17.

Nevertogether--I can tell you how happy I was to see you on here. I LOVE your new avatar pic. How sweet! How are things going for you?

How's everyone else?

I love your new Avatar pic too Never. What a great looking couple you guys are.
Taebo- hope you caught the eggy!!!!
xx

I love your new Avatar pic too Never. What a great looking couple you guys are.
Taebo- hope you caught the eggy!!!!
xx

Britt--Thanks for rooting for me. :flower: If we weren't successful this round, next cycle we have a couple days of romance planned, in celebration of our Anniversary/Birthdays, right in the middle of O time. Just like last year, we will be heading to Monterey/Carmel By the Sea. We're celebrating early so that we can hit baby-making time, instead of AF time.

This means that Joli's Anniversary is coming up as well. So Joli, what do you and hubby have planned?

oh I love Monterey/Carmel, soooo beautiful. Enjoy yourself, you deserve it! I want to get out of this deep freeze in Calgary, its fricken brutal! -26 degrees this morning wtf???!!!! worst winter I can remember in years!
I really want to buy a property in Arizona or Cali but DH doesnt want to invest in the US :shrug: I mean the prices are so great and we can get away from this cold weather.
I think we will end up buying in the Kelowna area in BC, they at least have beautiful summers, fall, and Spring

Joli I saw that HK was +23 degrees yesterday, what I would give for that temperature right now. Think about it there is an over 50 degree difference in our temperature today :rofl:

Hey Taebo - you have such an amazing memory! Your anniversary celebrations sound wonderful, and perfect for some baby-making time! We haven't got any plans yet for our anniversary - we'll probably have a nice brunch at the hotel that we got married at. Thanks for reminding me, I better start looking for an anniversary gift! How many years will you be celebrating?

Britt - I totally agree that buying property in the US makes sense right now, prices must be really cheap, and you know they'll have to go up eventually. I love that it never gets too cold in HK! But lots of people here buy property over in Thailand to go over for long weekends. The property market is strange though, you have to be Thai or a Thai company to buy property, so most people set up a company and are directors and they own the property that way.

I'm in Cape Town, South Africa right now - Harrison coped with 41 degrees yesterday! We were all sweating, but he had to eat every 2 hours to stop from being dehydrated. I won't be taking him out on those temperatures again any time soon!! I'm amazing how well he's coped with the travelling and the time difference. He's been such a joy, and is getting more and more vocal and alert, it's just wonderful. I'll post some new pics soon. We saw some other babies who were about 6 months old, and Harrison is bigger than all of them! I didn't think he was that big, but I guess he must be!

Hey Taebo - you have such an amazing memory! Your anniversary celebrations sound wonderful, and perfect for some baby-making time! We haven't got any plans yet for our anniversary - we'll probably have a nice brunch at the hotel that we got married at. Thanks for reminding me, I better start looking for an anniversary gift! How many years will you be celebrating?

Britt - I totally agree that buying property in the US makes sense right now, prices must be really cheap, and you know they'll have to go up eventually. I love that it never gets too cold in HK! But lots of people here buy property over in Thailand to go over for long weekends. The property market is strange though, you have to be Thai or a Thai company to buy property, so most people set up a company and are directors and they own the property that way.

I'm in Cape Town, South Africa right now - Harrison coped with 41 degrees yesterday! We were all sweating, but he had to eat every 2 hours to stop from being dehydrated. I won't be taking him out on those temperatures again any time soon!! I'm amazing how well he's coped with the travelling and the time difference. He's been such a joy, and is getting more and more vocal and alert, it's just wonderful. I'll post some new pics soon. We saw some other babies who were about 6 months old, and Harrison is bigger than all of them! I didn't think he was that big, but I guess he must be!

Joli--This will be our 14th year. :flower: I didn't know you were in South Africa right now. Okay, so you guys sweat at 41 degrees? :haha:

Britt--I'm not sure where the best place to buy a home is. I personally want out of California. We are stuck in this house because we could never get what we owe for it. We are actually thinking about moving to another state, renting out this house and just renting a home somewhere else. The problem is, all the places I'd like to live, hubby would only be getting half the salary he makes here. And although the cost of living is slightly lower in these areas, they are not low enough for us to survive on half the salary. We're looking into things now...we'll see if we can find a solution. Good luck with your move when the time comes.

Take care, ladies!

are you kidding me Taebo,you want out of California???!!! :shrug: oh my gosh, maybe its always greener on the other side but its one of my favorite places, such a beautiful state and gorgeous weather!! what I would give for 20C most of the year!
we actually arent planning to move from Calgary as I have a very good job and DH owns a company, mind you I could move to Vancouver for my position, but not sure I could stand the rain all year. What we are planning on is buying a second property in the Kelowna area or in Victoria for a family vacaion home. so we'll see.

how are you doing hon? where are you at in your cycle?
would you and DH look into IUI or IVF if needed, or are you going to continue to try naturally. I definitely jumped into the science of TTC too soon as my natural bfp was just around the corner, hope it is for you too :hugs:

Well ladies, the :witch: just showed up, unexpected, as she wasn't due for a few more days. I'm confused. :shrug: It's times like this that it becomes hard not to get upset with hubby for waiting so long to say yes to another little one. He waited until I was too darn old. :cry: Okay, that's enough of the pity party. I shall overcome.

Britt--No, hubby and I would not go the assisted route, as we already have 4 children. It would be hard to swallow if there isn't another little one in the future, but we would survive it since we already have a full house. I still think there's hope for us, but I'm beginning to prepare myself for the reality that it may not happen. It's in God's hands. :flower:

How is everyone? How are the little babies? Hey Britt, are you feeling your LO move a lot?

ahh sorry to hear that Taebo :hugs: I definitely know how it feels to have AF show up when you desperately dont want it to, been there hon.

I am doing well thanks, yes my little girl is kicking a storm, its such a cool feeling. I have to say I love being pregnant, it truly is amazing.

got to run but talk with you soon

:hugs: taebo

we are doing good thanks :) Libby has cut her first tooth!!! xx

Britt--That is so cool, I love feeling the little ones moving around. :thumbup:

GossipGirly--The first tooth, how exciting. Did it come easy for her? With my kids, some teeth just seemed to show up without any warning, but others made their impending presence known.

Taebo - how was your anniversary celebration?? :flower:

Hey ladies, just thought that I would pop in to say hi. I know I have been remiss and missed out on most of births journey. Have been checking fb updates though so keep posting. Hope everything is going on well  with the anniversaries, teeth and all. Britt, you definitely sound like a very happy mother to be!

Taebo - how was your anniversary celebration?? :flower:

We leave for our getaway early in the morning. I'm so excited! This is cd13 for me...and I'm sort of kicking myself in the butt because last night I opted not to bd. It was HARD not to because cd12 is pretty important since O day for me is cd13 or 14 most cycles. But I wanted to try the less is more approach...just in case hubby has a low sperm count. We did cover cd11, and will bd tonight--even though my sister will be here..AWKWARD. :blush: Wish me luck, ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->