apples ripen in the fall

applegirl

mum of 1 and adopting
Reaction score
After 23 months of TTC #1 - this is my 6th pregnancy - and we are going to be 6th time lucky - I can just feel it! :dance:

I want to take this time to thank all my beautiful BnB friends :friends: who have stuck by me day in day out through intrepid TTC adventures featuring mooncups, preseed, peeing into deodorant caps and in-flight vaginal temping! - You have all encouraged me to keep going and you mean the world to me. :friends:

My life is so full of love and joy right now - I can't believe how blessed I am. :happydance: I am attaching my 14DPO test pic :cloud9: (not that I waited til 14DPO :rofl: - oh no - started testing at 9DPO, :bfp: at 10 DPO :cloud9: ) We've named our little bean Pippin and we love her already!!!

Wish us love, luck and :dust:!!!

Attachments

• 07.09.09.jpg
    07.09.09.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 106
Hi Applegirl

I've been following your TTC journal for the last few months. Just want to say massive congratulations and sending you as much baby dust as possible. Hope all your dreams come true this time

:dust:

OMG!!! Massive congrats sweetie!!!
:bfp: :yipee::bfp: :yipee::bfp: :yipee::bfp: :yipee::bfp: :yipee::bfp: :yipee:

Huge congratulations! :hugs:

Babe you already know how happy I am for you ( my siggy gives it away :rofl: :blush: ) and we all love pippin too as she/he has made you smile again and is going to have a lot of brooding aunts all across the world especially when you jet off around the world. Your truely an insipration babe and we all love you for it, Im sending you a :plane: load of sticky :dust: not that your going to need it as pippin isnt going anywhere well not for the next 8mths :haha: love ya babes cant wait to follow your preggo journal like I have your ttc one xxxxx

awwwwww thanks honey - so sweet to put that in your siggy!!! :dance:

Gorgeous :bfp: for sure! Have a wonderful pregnancy bump buddy! :friends: You ARE so blessed!!!

This is SO awesome! Lots of sticky dust for you! Congrats!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Huge congratulations!! Hope you have a very healthy and wonderful 9 mos.!:flower:

so pleased for you honey, best wishes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->