Approximately 4dpo, anyone else?

I think I O'd around the 21st, not sure we BD'd enough though as hubby was poorly :-( looks like a few others here had a similer month so thought I'd tag along here to. Boobs have gradually been getting more and more painful since Sunday, I wouldn't normally expect it as early as that (maybe a good sign???) other than that no symptoms.

Thanks mrsbenz x I tested today and bfn 8dpo so still early x

I've had a ton of watery cm today and dull cramps. I also felt very nauseous again after eating today.

I get to test in the morning :happydance: I'll be 10 dpo. I can't believe I was able to stop myself from testing this morning but somehow I managed! Cross your fingers for me please!

Symptoms so far:
Nausea after eating Subway
Cramps/O Pains
Skin Break Out
Tender Breasts

BFN yesterday (10 dpo) and this morning (11 dpo). Pretty sure im out because I'm starting to have cramps and pains like I do before I get AF :cry:

I think I'm out as well. I caved and took a test Friday, BFN :( I woke up Saturday morning and had started lightly bleeding. AF wasn't due until the 5th and this bleeding is very light. I'm not sure if it might be IB but I'm not feeling very confident :(

Sorry ladies who are out :cry: I got an extremely faint bfp yesterday so hoping they start to get a bit darker!

I'm trying to remain somewhat optimistic. This bleeding is definitely not AF as it's not flowing, just sort of leaking, and this is the third day. I came across the term Decidual Bleeding and am hoping that's what this is. I'll be testing again on Friday, the day after AF was actually due!

Congrats Steele! :happydance:

AF is now 2 days late but I'm still getting BFNs. Trying to be optimistic but I have a feeling AF is late because of the B complex I was taking, even tho I stopped taking it a couple days ago. I hate this waiting game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->