April 2010 Creating our Easter Masterpieces 65 Mummies to be so far(all welcome)

Csunshine013

Reaction score
I guess I might be the first to start our thread. For all you ladies that are due in April 2010 join here!

Please introduce yourselves and let us know a little about you.

Here are ladies and the due dates so far:

amyw044 4/1
Mommyof3girls 4/1 TEAM PINK
Brooke 4/2
mandzzzz 4/2
Mumof42be 4/3
Mrs. W 4/3
CocoaOne 4/3
charli89 4/4 TEAM BLUE
Gemma_xX 4/4
minichicky 4/4
Milo-chan 4/5
2ndHeartbeat 4/5
minyme 4/5
vicyi 4/5 TEAM BLUE
freckleonear 4/6
Laurenviolet 4/6
hopefulfor09 4/8
Brimz85 4/9
Milfashley 4/9
broodylocket 4/9
Karlielkc 4/10
MissLuxardo 4/10
gypcienix 4/10
hoosiermom 4/11
Freyasmum 4/12
MissDiva7 4/12
ShellyG5 4/12
Chele 4/13
Terrilea 4/13 Team Pink
Bec_v 4/15
Oulina 4/16
maddiee 4/16
Embovstar 4/17
AFC84 4/17
Arielle 4/17 Team Yellow
BabyDancer34 4/18
JennTheMomma 4/19
Blizzy 4/19
Bump_Wanted 4/19
neverknew50 4/19
kty1989 4/19
Stotty100 4/20
lisa4 4/20
bobobaby 4/22
Sabriena 4/22
kermie219 4/23
A.J 4/23
surprisebaby 4/25
mummy2b17 4/25 Team Blue
Teenmummy410 4/25 Team Blue
awiraama 4/26
mrsraggle 4/26
chandra426 4/26
want2bamom 4/26
kimmyjane84 4/26
LB&bumb 4/26
Sadie92 4/27
555ann555 4/27
Akira 4/28
sammy_jane 4/28
Shinning_Star 4/28 Team Yellow for now?????
NickyT75 4/29
Nicki2202 4/30 Team Pink
Heidi 4/30
Jellyt 4/30
2ndHeartbeat 4/30
Jaccib 4/30

I am 23 years old and currently living in Japan with my Japanese husband. We have been married for nearly a year now!! I can't believe how quickly times go by!!

I miscarried our first baby this March as well so I can relate to how you must be feeling :(

I am also just barely pregnant but due to my worries have already had 2 pre-natal check ups!! My last one (today) showed a gestational sac which is great considering how early on I am!! My next appointment is on Thursday next week.

I used to love playing squash but it's not very popular in Japan so unfortunately I haven't done any sport at all since arriving over here. I love reading, watching movies and blogging!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Welcome Milo,
How interesting living in Japan. Where are you from originally? I live in the States right smack dab in the middle. We get all four seasons here and in the winter usually lots of snow. LOL

Being from across the pond how do you play Squash?

Hey Everyone. I'm 26 living in Maryland. We just found out last week that I'm expecting again. According to my cycle my EDD should be April 1st.

My husband and I have 3 little girls together, ages 6, 4, 3. I had a miscarriage in between my 2nd and 3rd child. So I'm a little bit worried. I can't wait to get to know everyone and have a due date buddy.

Hi girls!

I'm 27 and DH and I have been married for just over a year! This is our first ever pregnancy and my EDD is 3 April ! :cloud9:

Welcome Mommyof3girls and Mrs W it's so good to have others due about the same time!

It's been pretty boring here since finding out. LOL I haven't told DH as am waiting for u/s on Aug 26th and our anniversary is the 30th so give him a very nice present. LOL

Hi,

I'm 25 and live in Kent, UK. Been with OH for 4 years. This is our first.

Welcome Coacaone so glad to have you! I know your concerns have them everyday myself. LOL We can all balance each other out. :thumbup:

Welcome Mommyof3girls and Mrs W it's so good to have others due about the same time!

It's been pretty boring here since finding out. LOL I haven't told DH as am waiting for u/s on Aug 26th and our anniversary is the 30th so give him a very nice present. LOL

You must be dying to tell him. I had to tell mine right away. however we aren't telling family right away and that is kind of easy.

Welcome Milo,
How interesting living in Japan. Where are you from originally? I live in the States right smack dab in the middle. We get all four seasons here and in the winter usually lots of snow. LOL

Being from across the pond how do you play Squash?

I am originally from Australia :) Where I am from in Australia the winter is hardly even cold but the summer is hot!! Japan has all four seasons though and we are lucky to live close enough to the beach for summer and the snow for winter!!

Squash is, the best way I can explain it, is kind of like Tennis but played inside a room... very fast game!! It's a lot of fun :)

Nice to meet you all the lovely ladies due in April :) It's nice knowing that we can all be a support for one another!! Really looking forward to getting to know you all better :)

:wave: Hiiii

I received my :bfp: a few days ago and i'm really scared coz i don't have any symptoms... Kinda scared to join first tri coz it's sooooo early on in the pg...

I'm from Birmingham Uk and this is mine and OH's first child... We've been together for a year but known each other for about 4yrs...

Glad to see some other April Mommies around :hugs:

Hello Brimz and welcome we all know how scared you are as we are there as well! Here you can talk about all your fears and concerns and maybe we can all help each other get through this time!

Mommyof3 :haha: I am doing a pretty good job of keeping it from him. I was not feeling well last night and had a horrible headache which I usually get during my cycle but I think he just thinks it's my period coming. He didn't even try to wake me up.

Milo squash sounds very fun, I think we call it racketball over here. I have always wanted to go to Australia! I am a travel agent and that is top on my list!

Hey ladies just checking in and it's been very quiet on here.

Hope you all are well and had a wonderful weekend!

hi. im 20 and im pregnant with my second child. Due on 1st April. im really nervous because we had been tryin over a year and its such early days! Been with my partner 5 years and we have got a 2 and half year old boy called Harry xx

:wave: I think we're going to become swamped soon as i've just been over to TTC and there are quite a few ladies that got :bfp:'s today and yesterday lol

Seems like July Was The Month For BDing :rofl:

So Welcome Newbies :wave:

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all! :wave:

I'm 20 (21 in September) and pregnant with our second child. Had a surprise :bfp: yesterday, still feeling rather stunned! Due about 6th April I think. We've been married for almost 3 years and our gorgeous boy Aaron is 18 months old. Haven't told hubby yet as he is away for a week, will probably tell him next time he phones.

Welcome Amy and Freckle glad to have you here!

Brimz I have spent a while on ttc this week as well and noticed a lot of BFP!!

YIPEEE!!! The more the merrier!

So has everybody already gone to DR or when are you going?

I'm gonna go on monday i've got the day off work then and i'll be 5+4 so maybe they'll be able to give me more info other than taking my urine to prove i am indeed pg :)

:wacko: ive gotta wait 2 weeks yet. its drivin me crazy!!!

You ladies are lucky my Gyno scheduled me for a u/s in three weeks and just took my word for the test results. LOL

I haven't had any bloods or anything. I just hope the test was right and I'm not just seeing things. LMAO

You ladies get to go earlier than me it's not fair :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->