April 2010 Creating our Easter Masterpieces 65 Mummies to be so far(all welcome)

hey all and congrats my names lauren im 22 and live in kent ( sounds like some kind of cheap dating chat lol )and 6 weeks with my 1st my lil easter egg is due 6th april and cant wait
hope all is well with you all x

hey all and congrats my names lauren im 22 and live in kent ( sounds like some kind of cheap dating chat lol )and 6 weeks with my 1st my lil easter egg is due 6th april and cant wait
hope all is well with you all x

Hello and welcome to our thread! Looks like we are due about the same time. LOL

Are any of you already waking up absolutely bursting for the loo and starving?

Yes that's an every morning occurance

So thought I was over the rough spot. NO!! I went to the loo and when I wiped I felt a bulge. It appears that I have a prolapsed uterus. I freaked out and called the on call Gyno who was in emergency surgery so it took like forever for her to get back to me. She listened to my concerns and told me that there isn't anything that can be done as my pg progresses it will go up where it belongs and until then I just feel like I have something hang out my vaj-jay! Still I am scared. I will just take this one day at a time!

ah csunshine, that doesn't sound good, but hopefully they'll keep it monitored and should be fine

Can I join?
I am chele, 29, DH is 35 and we were trying for 10 months. I only had 7 cycles though because of my PCOS. I was due a short cycle this month - 38 days - but got my bfp instead. I went on holiday the same day so haven't seen my dr yet. I am nervous that i haven't had my cd28 bloods back yet and hoping my progesterone levels were ok. I am also worried that my HCG levels might not be high enough, as it took until about 18 dpo before my lines got darker on my ICs, so going to request some bloods when I see the dr next Tuesday

Baby is due April 13th I reckon, but not sure until they date me. My 30th birthday is April 7th so hoping my beany comes before or after, but not on the 7th
Very nervous, very excited, but very doubtful this is happening to me. Must keep up the PMA

x

I'm due April 19 2010, however that date will probably change by a few days.

I'm 24 living in Minnesota. Husband and I have a 2 year old son, Hunter. I'm a SAHM who is studying Midwifery.

Hi :)

May I join in? i tested 4 days ago, I think I'm due April 17, but early days.. I'm 33, a semi-vegetarian (nothing with legs ;) ), it's my first time pregnant.

My bf's currently in Sweden on contract til December, I'm in the UK (boo)... We were sort of planning for next year, until the positive test this week ;) I think he's more excited than me at the moment - I'm trying really hard to be careful with my emotions until we're sure everything is ok :) Seems I can't do anything about the hunger or thirst, though ;)

Anyone else's fingers feel like they've been typing all day? - Might be all the googling about babies, ofc ;)

PS Csunshine I'd be freaking out too, sorry I'm too clueless to offer advice, but it sounds good that the medics so relaxed about it? I hope all is ok x

Hey,
I'm currently living in Birmingham area in the UK :)

I had a MC back in April at 10 weeks but didnt find out till my 12 wk scan, then took another week for anything to happen!
Im now nearli 7 weeks and very nervous as to how this pregnancy will go!!

Im due the 4th :)

Wow ladies I go away for an afternoon and we have so many new Mummies to be!

Welcome Chele, JennTheMomma,Flick,Karlielkc and Gemma_xX hope these next nine months fly by for us all!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Oh ladies were up to 20 ladies due in April!!! How exciting I have updated the first page with all the names and EDD.

:happydance:

Hey Everyone,
I'm Brooke, im 24 living in london and me & O/H have been together 4 years, expecting our first little one 2nd April! Exited but v nervous!!!
Congrats all other April mummies!
xxxx

Hey ladies! Congrats on all the :bfp:s and wishing lots of :dust: to you all! My name is Nicole, I live in New Zealand with my OH Andrew, we are expecting our first baby 26th April 2010 and just found out today! We are thrilled, although it hasn't fully sunk in yet!

Hi,
Congratulations to all of you. I'm Helen, I'm 29 and am living in Newcastle. I have been with my DH for 6 years and we are expecting our first EDD 20th April.
Good luck to everyone xx

heloo.. i found out i was pregnant yestaday so im all excited haha :)
nd the nhs website says im due the 23rd of april :)

xx

Hi all

I just joined this forum and hope to enjoy my stay here.

I am due in April 26, havent told my partner yet as am still not sure if am pregnant or not even though the test says postive :d

i already have a daughter who is 5 years

Hello all - DH and I have been trying to conceive since April 08 - and were just about to start cycle monitoring for IUI when we got our miracle BFP! We have been together for 5+ years and this is our first. I am due April 8th - but think that will be moved up.

Ladies I have just returned from the hospital and it's official I have miscarried. I ask that you ladies keep this thread going good luck and lots of love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->