April 2010 Creating our Easter Masterpieces 65 Mummies to be so far(all welcome)

I have been to the doctor twice already and have another appointment tomorrow. My doctor is so understanding of fears this time around that I have an appointment nearly every week!! Every appointment I have had an internal ultrasound but the first was too early and I couldn't see anything. The second the gestational sac could be seen. I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow though...

Hi all.

Im sue 25 years old live in uk..(blackpool) i have been married for nearly 7 years this will be my 4th baby and think im due 3rd april.

I already have 2 boys aged 6 and 4 in 2 weeks...and a little girl 21 months nearly.

How are you all :)

Good Luck Milo hope you get to see a hb today!!!! :thumbup: Please give us an update would love to hear all about it!

Welcome mumof42be it sounds like you have your hands full. LOL I bet your boys are great little helpers!

I think we are all due in early April yeah!

How are all you ladies doing today?

I am starving hungry could eat non-stop. LOL

Good Luck Milo hope you get to see a hb today!!!! :thumbup: Please give us an update would love to hear all about it!

Welcome mumof42be it sounds like you have your hands full. LOL I bet your boys are great little helpers!

I think we are all due in early April yeah!

Appointment went well :) Baby is STILL to small to see on the ultrasound. The doctor has scheduled me in for another appointment in 2 weeks which by then, I will definitely be able to see a heartbeat :) Today all I could see was the gestational sac but it has grown a LOT since last week which the doctor said was great news!!

Wish I could have seen the baby though... I'm sure it would have made the whole thing feel a little bit more real.

Milo that is such great news!!!!!!

I know you would have preffered to see the hb but you did see everything else and in two weeks it will awesome!!!! The dr said it was a positive that the sac had grown so focus on that.

Hope all you other ladies are doing well.

Hello ladies I was just wondering how you all are doing?

Me ok I guess very gassy atm. LOL I'm not feeling sick but am very hungry. LOL can't wait for my lunch and get some food don't know what yet just food will do :dohh:

Hi everyone,
I'm Jay, just turned 30 and got my BFP a couple of days ago for my first baby, Living in Buckinghamshire. Pooter says my due date is around 17th April ish. Going to see the doc on monday to see what the next step is.
I would love to have some friends to talk to and text, so if you would like, please Private Message me as I get a bit lost on these forums! Although i'm going to try and keep up with this one!!!

xx

Welcome Jaybee! Yeah for your BFP!!!! I live in the states across the pond so it's a little hard to text. LOL I will PM you if you don't respond in a day or so. LOL hope your having a lovely day. It's been kind of nasty over here but that's ok as I can sleep good tonight. LOL don't sleep very well when it's hot.

Hi everyone,

My name's Bec and I'm 24. I;ve been married to my DH for nearly 2 years and got my :bfp:last week. I'm still in a bit of shock! We were 'caught out' the first month I came off the pill so was a little out of the blue but very happy! Think I'll be due around 15th April.

I feel like I'm fretting a lot more than I's imagined I would. I have my first doc's appointment to confirm pg on friday. Has anyone had there's yet? Could you tell me what normally happens please?

Thanks and hi to everyone! :happydance:

Hi everyone,

My name's Bec and I'm 24. I;ve been married to my DH for nearly 2 years and got my :bfp:last week. I'm still in a bit of shock! We were 'caught out' the first month I came off the pill so was a little out of the blue but very happy! Think I'll be due around 15th April.

I feel like I'm fretting a lot more than I's imagined I would. I have my first doc's appointment to confirm pg on friday. Has anyone had there's yet? Could you tell me what normally happens please?

Thanks and hi to everyone! :happydance:

Welcome Bec_v!

How wonderful to get caught straight off the pill!!!:happydance: I will add you. Hope your feeling well!

Hi ladies can I join you?? I am 28 and live in England with my husband we have been married for 5 months:) I m/c or first back in March so am hoping and praying that this is a super sticky little bean:) I am originally from Colorado but moved here to be with my love :cloud9:

Gosh I am SOOOO excited for our BFP!!! I am due April 23 according to ovulation...so we shall see! Look forward to getting to know all of you!!

Hello Kermie so glad to have you!!!
Welcome!!!

So glad there to see you here!:thumbup: Congrats on your BFP!

hi girls,

can i join?:happydance: i am 34 years old i am a mommy to the greatest 5year old boy....i got my :bfp: last week....i still havent told him yet ....we want to find out first if everything is ok ...i am due april the 17th 2010....

i am soooooo happy right now cant find the words to descibe it!monday i am gonna have my first doc. appointment i will be 5w&2d i hope i get to see more than just the sac but from what i've read its probably too soon for anything else right?

so far i am feeling great! no cramps or spottings which is good cz i am still worried about our car accident we had 2 &1/2 weeks ago...
oh how are the days gonna go by......i feel more impatient somehow with this pregnancy....
hows everyone else feeling?

ps. forgive every spelling error!!!:blush:

Welcome Oulina so glad to have you here in 1st Tri!!!

Know what you mean about not telling you son, I wasn't going to tel DD but she was there and went into the bathroom right after I poas and saw the test she is 10 and knows what they are. LOL

Here's to everybody having a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Hi girls. I'm hoping I can join you... Found out yesterday that I'm pregnant - due around 12 April. I'm 36. Have been married to OH for 9 years. We have a daughter, Freya, who will be 4 in October.
We've been TTC since January. I'm not really feeling like I belong here just yet though. It's been a bit weird... I tested on Monday morning and got BFN. Went to the doc that day as have been sick. He ordered some blood tests, including pregnancy. Results back yesterday showed I was pregnant!! :happydance:
He did say that the hcg levels were low, but within normal range for 5 weeks.

I just tested again (not FMU - just got home from work) and there is definitely a line. :yipee: I think I'll test again in a few days and hopefully that will be a darker line.

So, hi! :wave:

Hi guys!
I'm glad I found you all over here. I met quite a few of you in TTC. I've been married to DH since July last year and live in Berkshire. I'm 34 and this is our first baby - 1st time being preggers!!! It's soooooo exciting!!
How is everybody feeling? I got lots of symptoms around implantation time and felt very pregnant - luckily it turned out to be true - then since I've had no sickness (fingers x'd). I'm very gassy, bloated, tired ZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZ and my boobs seem to be swelling! Yippee for all us small busted ladies!! I have the weieirdes symptom today though - sensitive teeth????!!!
So lovely to have found you all!

Congratulations to all you new mummies to be!!!!!

Freyasmum glad to have you here! This is truly were you belong! I know how you feel about it not being real yet. LOL Soon it will be!

BabyDancer34 so glad that you found us! We are all heading on a journey that at times will be very confusing and awesome great that we all can share this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->