April 2010 Creating our Easter Masterpieces 65 Mummies to be so far(all welcome)

All updated Welcome maddiee!

So excited for you who have found out what gender your having! WOOO HOOO!

You all have been very quiet this past month! You should all know what your having or if your not finding out. Let me know and I will update the front page!

As you all can see I'm back on this side once again so fxd that we make it full term!

You all have been very quiet this past month! You should all know what your having or if your not finding out. Let me know and I will update the front page!

As you all can see I'm back on this side once again so fxd that we make it full term!

I'm having a little girl and my due date is now the 1st.

I'm having a little girl and my due date is now the 1st.

Congratulations! WOOO HOOOO Team Pink!

HI,

I' m from essex/london but have aot of connection to Hampshire too.

I'm 28 this is my third bubs, DF (darling fiance) have been together for three years.

I'm due 28 April suffereing from spd and hopefully be induced around the 14 th, on team yellow but am 90 % sure it's a blue one!

All updated!

Good luck ladies hope April gets here soon! Not only for you but also for me as I will be 20wks the first week!:thumbup:

Hello april mummies!!

Just realised i never told you my EDD changed by ONE DAY! so this means i'm now having a May baby not an April baby. But we'll have to see about that :)

I'm 21, from liverpool and due on the 13th April. We're having our first baby - a little girl! yay! We've decided to call her Ruby.
Really really excited but starting to get abit nervous about the birth.....
Good luck to everyone else with their april bumps!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello april mummies!!

Just realised i never told you my EDD changed by ONE DAY! so this means i'm now having a May baby not an April baby. But we'll have to see about that :)

I'm 21, from liverpool and due on the 13th April. We're having our first baby - a little girl! yay! We've decided to call her Ruby.
Really really excited but starting to get abit nervous about the birth.....
Good luck to everyone else with their april bumps!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Heidi you don't have to leave. We'll just fxd the little one comes earlier than the scan indicated but by only 1 day. :hugs:

Terrilea congratulations so glad you found us! My DD's birthday is April 13th and she is a very loving child. She's already 10yrs old.

Updated on the front!

Thanks Csunshine i hope she is early!

Hello ladies!
Im 22, been with Dan, 23 for nearly 6 years. We have a gorgeous DD who is 2, we sadly miscarried in June 09 but are now 33weeks+ with a baby boy (due 05/04/10) :)
Oh and we live in Essex. x

All updated! Good luck ladies hope the next month to two goes quickly and your little ones arrive as loved as they are now.:hugs:

Hi there, Im Nikki, 21 yrs old, live in north Scotland :) due 1st April.... You know what my april fools joke will be! :haha: Already a mummy to my son Charlie who will be 3 in June! Going it alone this time round! Single mummy and very proud of it! :happydance:

Team Yellow btw..... Eek! :baby:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"