April 2010 Creating our Easter Masterpieces 65 Mummies to be so far(all welcome)

Well.....It's our 4th and last girl. A boy would have been nice but I'm happy with our little girl.

I know how much a boy would have made you all so happy but little girls are great as you already know and now you don't have to buy a whole new wardrobe and can pass the clothes on down. LOL Congrats!

Well.....It's our 4th and last girl. A boy would have been nice but I'm happy with our little girl.

I know how much a boy would have made you all so happy but little girls are great as you already know and now you don't have to buy a whole new wardrobe and can pass the clothes on down. LOL Congrats!

Thank you. I'm beyond excited now about having a little girl. The only problem is I got rid of all the baby clothes as my youngest outgrew them. Now I have to start over. That just makes it more exciting.:cloud9:

Thank you. I'm beyond excited now about having a little girl. The only problem is I got rid of all the baby clothes as my youngest outgrew them. Now I have to start over. That just makes it more exciting.:cloud9:

Oh I love shopping for baby clothes. :happydance::happydance: Well I think I may be coming back over here after I test tomorrow. :dohh: Not spilling the beans just yet and want to make sure so will do another test tomorrow but so want to be back over here with all my original bumpy ladies!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
Loving the temp!

Let us know ASAP!!!

Oh I love shopping for baby clothes. :happydance::happydance: Well I think I may be coming back over here after I test tomorrow. :dohh: Not spilling the beans just yet and want to make sure so will do another test tomorrow but so want to be back over here with all my original bumpy ladies!

OMG! MY fingers are crossed. :)

Yes I am officially back on the PG wagon!!!!

Thanks so much ladies I can't wait to keep up with the thread again even though I'm not due until July. LOL I will be the one who updates all your births and milestones!:hugs:

Hey ladies! Congrats on all the :bfp:s and wishing lots of :dust: to you all! My name is Nicole, I live in New Zealand with my OH Andrew, we are expecting our first baby 26th April 2010 and just found out today! We are thrilled, although it hasn't fully sunk in yet!

congrats darlin, its so exciting isnt itttttttt im due 28th april and thrilled 2 :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Csunshine!!! Super thrilled for ya!

Thanks so much ladies I can't wait to keep up with the thread again even though I'm not due until July. LOL I will be the one who updates all your births and milestones!:hugs:

Congrats. I'm glad that you are back.

Oooh congrats!! :happydance:

Ladies I am moving back over to the ttc side of things again. I just don't know what to think of my body atm. I have a dr appt Monday to try and figure it out:cry:

I will be checking up on you all and watching your progess from afar... :hugs:

Ladies I am moving back over to the ttc side of things again. I just don't know what to think of my body atm. I have a dr appt Monday to try and figure it out:cry:

I will be checking up on you all and watching your progess from afar... :hugs:

I'm so sorry that it keeps happening to you.

Thank you for your kind words. I went to the Dr and he is going to run some test on my cycle in Dec. He wouldn't run any in Nov as it wasn't a spontanious AF :growlmad: so anyway I have made the decision to start taking a baby aspirin very low dose and also from his suggestion start the progesterone suppositories after O and not wait until I get my BFP. So wish me luck that with all this added help I get back here to stay for 9 months!

Hope your all doing well! You all should be getting close to your gender scans can't wait to hear all about them!

Hello everyone. Im kind of late joining. My name is Arielle. I'm 24.
Me and my husband live in Ft.Lauderdale, Fl.

I'm due on April 17th!!!!

This will be my 2nd baby.
I have a son who is 2 years old. His name is Jaylen.

I dont know what im having yet. I will find out Friday!!!

Well ladies they can't keep me down! Here I am right back didn't even take but a cycle to get my bfp again. So please if you have any extra sticky dust I would greatly appreciate it.

On a lighter note updated the front page welcome Arielle!

This has gotten really quiet not chatting much ladies what's up with that I want to hear all about your scans and what team your on if your choosing to find out!:thumbup:

Well ladies they can't keep me down! Here I am right back didn't even take but a cycle to get my bfp again. So please if you have any extra sticky dust I would greatly appreciate it.

This has gotten really quiet not chatting much ladies what's up with that I want to hear all about your scans and what team your on if your choosing to find out!:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well i went in for my detail scan today and the lady said everything is going great and the baby is measuring all good!!! I knew she would be able to tell me the gender so i got her to just write it down and seal it in an enevelope because we will be going in for our private gender scan on Monday, so i will open the envelope that day and see if it matches!!!

Congrats. I'm sending you a lot of :dust:.

sorry for my late joining but i'm due 16th April :)

Hi

Not been on here in ages.....nobody has posted in ages!!!!!

Well I am now over 21 weeks had my anomoly scan on friday and it's a BOY!!!!!!

So over the moon........We have come so far after all the losses!!!!

Everything is going fab!!! He is one heck of a kicker too....some VERY strong kicks!! He even kicked midwife when she was listening to heartbeat as she said "SHE"!!!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->