April 2010 Creating our Easter Masterpieces 65 Mummies to be so far(all welcome)

You'll have to take me off the list im afraid,my little angel didnt make it.
Good luck to all of you and hope you all have happy healthy pregnancies :hugs:

Oh shocker so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: I know what your going through pm me if you need to chat.

All updated

I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hi all!!!!! :thumbup:i'm due on 5th April. I live in london with my 15 year old daughter and my OH. I just cant belive how many pregnancy symptoms there are and unfortunantly i am sufferin from a large percentage of them. Ah well the joys of motherhood.

Yay same due date XD

Hi I'm Jacci

I just had my NT dating scan and they changed my due date I was 3rd May but now they say 30th April so may I join you all here?

This will be my second although I have had 5 M/C's since my daughter was born in 1997!! I have had 3 losses in the last 12 months and am on 150mg babyasprin and daily clexane jabs to thin my blood as there is a problem with it clotting and not getting to baby quickly enough!!

I am 43 so a bit longer in the tooth!!!

J.xxx

hi there im due 28th april , mum too 3 boys age 4o cant wait too meet all u april mums xxxxxxxx:winkwink::happydance:

hi there im sammy jane age 40 mum of 3 boys expecting 4th baby on 28th april cant wait too meet u all xxx
amyw044 4/1
Mommyof3girls 4/4
Brooke 4/2
mandzzzz 4/2
Mumof42be 4/3
Mrs. W 4/3
CocoaOne 4/3
Gemma_xX 4/4
minichicky 4/4
Milo-chan 4/5
2ndHeartbeat 4/5
minyme 4/5
freckleonear 4/6
Laurenviolet 4/6
hopefulfor09 4/8
Brimz85 4/9
Milfashley 4/9
broodylocket 4/9
Karlielkc 4/10
MissLuxardo 4/10
gypcienix 4/10
hoosiermom 4/11
Freyasmum 4/12
MissDiva7 4/12
Chele 4/13
Bec_v 4/15
Oulina 4/16
Embovstar 4/17
AFC84 4/17
BabyDancer34 4/18
JennTheMomma 4/19
Blizzy 4/19
Bump_Wanted 4/19
neverknew50 4/19
Stotty100 4/20
lisa4 4/20
bobobaby 4/22
Sabriena 4/22
kermie219 4/23
A.J 4/23
surprisebaby 4/25
mummy2b17 4/25
awiraama 4/26
mrsraggle 4/26
chandra426 4/26
want2bamom 4/26
kimmyjane84 4/26
LB&bumb 4/26
Sadie92 4/27
555ann555 4/27
Akira 4/28
Shinning_Star 4/29
NickyT75 4/29
Nicki2202 4/30
Heidi 4/30[/QUOTE]

Hello fellow April '10 mommies-to-be!:flower:

I'd love to join your group if that's ok!

My name is Shelly & I am currently expecting baby #5! I have 3 teenage daughters & a 7 year old son and feel so very blessed!

I'd thought I was done having my babies about 5 years ago & had my tubes tied. Then 3 years ago I met the love of my life who had no children of his own, so we got engaged and decided a baby of our own would be lovely! :hugs:

My tubes were too badly damaged to have the procedure reversed, so in July we underwent successful IVF of 1 embryo & are currently 16 weeks pregnant! :baby:

I am fairly new to these boards and have spent the majority of my time with the SCH support group (subchorionic hematoma). This is essentially a nasty little bleed that can cause you grief the majority of your pregnancy.

I am thrilled to meet you all and join you on this wonderful journey over the next 5 1/2 months or so!

Shelly
16w

Due date: April 12 :cloud9:

hi i'm new to this and could use a pregancy buddy so i hope you dont mind if i join you

my name is kirsty. i'm 20yrs old and i'm due april 19th. i live in suffolk, uk with OH and 11mth old baby girl.

Congratulations Mommies!!!! All updated can't wait to see all you u/s pics!

Welcome!

Heres my NT dating scan pictures from Friday bit blurry cause little showoff wouldn't keep still!!!!

Attachments

• NT scan. 23 oct 09.JPG
    NT scan. 23 oct 09.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 4
  • NT scan. 23rd oct 09.JPG
    NT scan. 23rd oct 09.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 7
Heres my NT dating scan pictures from Friday bit blurry cause little showoff wouldn't keep still!!!!

OMG they are beautiful! I love it and can see your little one! Gotta love an active baby! LOL So very happy for you!:hugs:

Hey Csunshine, how you feeling this month? We want you back!

Hey Csunshine, how you feeling this month? We want you back!

I am working on it daily. LMAO

I actually feel like we are well on our way. I'm in the 1ww and it's killing me so thinking about buying a frer and testing on Sunday. LOL what's your thoughts?

Looks like things are progressing nice!:happydance:

temp still up I see. Got my fingers crossed this is your month x

I have my 4d gender scan tomorrow. Keep your fingers cross that this will be my baby boy. I'll update you all tomorrow.

I have my 4d gender scan tomorrow. Keep your fingers cross that this will be my baby boy. I'll update you all tomorrow.

Everything crossed for your boy! You'll have to let us know as soon as you can! Good luck!:thumbup:

Well.....It's our 4th and last girl. A boy would have been nice but I'm happy with our little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->