April 2010 Creating our Easter Masterpieces 65 Mummies to be so far(all welcome)

I will keep updating the April Mommy's until the end of you are there and will leave the rest of you to monitor the updates. LOL

Here's to healthy happy 9 months! :hugs:

Hi I found out last week that i am pregnant! Very surprised. I have two sons (14) and (10). I am really happy to be pregnant though. I am a single parent, and may be on my own with this pregnancy. Anyway my doctor says my due date is the 25th April, so please can you add me to the list. I wondered if anyone who is pregnant has had the father completely freak out when finding out!!! Cos that is pretty much what has happened to me. Hopefully he will get used to the idea. Also Congratulations to everyone. xxxxx

All updated I will be keeping an eye on all you lovely ladies! :hugs:

hello! my name is ashley! im expecting baby #2! edd is 4-9-10. i also have a little boy who jsut turned 3 in july and hes my life! im so excited to be expecting again! i cant wait to meet my new bundle of joy!

Hey ladies, got my bfp on 8/12 and my EDD is April 22nd. It'll be our first and we are so excited!! It took us a year to get here so we are so nervous. Healthy 9 months for us all!!

Tentatively popping by, got a :bfp: yesterday. Complete shock isn't the word, this will be my third, my first is five an my second is 5 months! OML.

Anyway as only just four weeks, (due date will be 29 april 2010) I'm not making big announcements or getting a ticker just yet, not even gonna bother going to the dos until tn weeks ish, just to get my scan. So just waiting to see what pans out by the end of the week am planning to test again tomor am, and see if has darkened!

congratulations to you all, and I'll look forward to maing it all official!

I got married in April of this year, after 6 1/2 years together. We're 24 and 23 (I have a toyboy!) and I got my BFP on 17th August. EDD 26 April 2010.

So excited, it's our first!!

Hi I am very tentivley posting on these boards I got a :bfp: on the 18th Aug.
I have 3 boys (13yrs, 8yrs & 4 yrs), i've also had 2 m/c the most recent being in March this year so i'm very nervous just now as it is still very early days for me.
I'm due 30th April 2010 if all goes well, which I really hope it does :D

hey Ladies

Can we join please :winkwink:

My name is Nicola, I'm 31 and have been married to Neil for 4 years this year (although together for 14 years!!!) Soul mate :)

We got our BFP during our 2nd month of ttc and are still happily floating on :cloud9: Bean is our first :)

I'm off to see my GP on 9 sep at which point we'll be 8 weeks. Between now and then I'll no doubt proably take another test or 2, enjoy the rest of the summer and catch up on my shut eye! Bean is knackering me out but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

We have decided to find out whether Bean is a beautiful boy or gorgeous girl but in the meantime, our baby has been nicknamed "Bean"! :happydance:

Our EDD is 17 April 2010 so please add us to the list!!!

I look forward to catching up with you over the next few months!

Take care and lot's of :hugs:

Nicola xx

All updated good luck and Congratulations ladies hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months! :thumbup:

So how are you all you April Mommy's feeling??

The only symptoms I'm having so far are super sensitive breasts and I get tired really easily. I have to take at least one nap through the day... I'm always sleepy.

I guess I might be the first to start our thread. For all you ladies that are due in April 2010 join here!

Please introduce yourselves and let us know a little about you.

Here are ladies and the due dates so far:

amyw044 4/1
Mommyof3girls 4/1
Brooke 4/2
Mumof42be 4/3
Mrs. W 4/3
CocoaOne 4/3
Gemma_xX 4/4
Milo-chan 4/5
freckleonear 4/6
Laurenviolet 4/6
hopefulfor09 4/8
Brimz85 4/9
Milfashley 4/9
Karlielkc 4/10
Freyasmum 4/12
Chele 4/13
Bec_v 4/15
Ouline 4/17
Flick 4/17
Embovstar 4/17
BabyDancer34 4/18
JennTheMomma 4/19
Stotty100 4/20
bobobaby 4/22
kermie219 4/23
A.J 4/23
surprisebaby 4/25
awiraama 4/26
mrsraggle 4/26
Chandra426 4/26 :flower:
Shinning_Star 4/29
Nicki2202 4/30

I added me!!

Hey Csunshine013 How you keeping??? Hope everything is slowly getting back to normal for you :hugs: thanks for keeping this updated xxxx

I was abt to say same thing Csunshine, bless you for keeping it updated. I'm sure there's someone else who wldn't mind taking over if gets too much when you get your :bfp: this month! But of course more than grateful for you doing it, bless you!

Congrats other ladies, i'm nervous as heck, i'm so paranoid, i'm sure the more you have the more paranoid you are about the first few weeks. I know I won't be so bad at 8-10 weeks, but I also know as soon as you get past the first tri worries, the second tri worries will kick in too! lol

hugs xxxx

Thanks ladies I just thought I should keep up with you all as we all found out about the same time. I wish I was back here but I have to wait until the 12th to test, not that far now!!! :thumbup:

We started Bd'n the day I quit spotting so fxd we'll be back before you know it and I will just join right back in here. LOL I know it will be a May EDD but it won't matter that way I can keep up with you all! :hugs:

If someone would like to take over that would be fine but I think I have to update the front page just let me know what you lovely preggo ladies what to do.

See you all real soon!

Hi,
I am 26 and live in Minnesota. DH is also 26. I work as a dental hygienist and he works for Walgreen's. We have been together for 8 years, been married for over 3 years and just started ttc. We got pregnant on the first cycle and are due April 19th, 2010!! We are just so excited!! It took until I was 6 weeks for a hpt to give me a BFP!! This is our first child! Is there anyone else due in April that is also going to be a first time mom that wants to be buddies?

Hi,
I am 26 and live in Minnesota. DH is also 26. I work as a dental hygienist and he works for Walgreen's. We have been together for 8 years, been married for over 3 years and just started ttc. We got pregnant on the first cycle and are due April 19th, 2010!! We are just so excited!! It took until I was 6 weeks for a hpt to give me a BFP!! This is our first child! Is there anyone else due in April that is also going to be a first time mom that wants to be buddies?

Hi hun, I'm due 3 days after you on the 21st! This is also my first. I've been with my DH 10 years, and married for a little over 2 years. Kind of similar as you, except it took us a year of TTC to get here. But it would be fun to have a buddy who is also going to be a first time mom.

I guess I might be the first to start our thread. For all you ladies that are due in April 2010 join here!

Please introduce yourselves and let us know a little about you.

Here are ladies and the due dates so far:

amyw044 4/1
Mommyof3girls 4/1
Brooke 4/2
Mumof42be 4/3
Mrs. W 4/3
CocoaOne 4/3
Gemma_xX 4/4
Milo-chan 4/5
freckleonear 4/6
Laurenviolet 4/6
hopefulfor09 4/8
Brimz85 4/9
Milfashley 4/9
Karlielkc 4/10
Freyasmum 4/12
Chele 4/13
Bec_v 4/15
Ouline 4/17
Flick 4/17
Embovstar 4/17
BabyDancer34 4/18
JennTheMomma 4/19
Stotty100 4/20
bobobaby 4/22
kermie219 4/23
A.J 4/23
surprisebaby 4/25
awiraama 4/26
mrsraggle 4/26
chandra426 4/26
Shinning_Star 4/29
Nicki2202 4/30

:rofl: ok you got my name down wrong... its oulina not ouline :rofl:

oh and "I"think i got my due date wrong...:dohh: its the 16th of april...

but then how can we know for sure... i know i am gonna have a c-section and they usually do that 1 or 2 weeks before due date so i have no idea when my real due date is :shrug:

hope everyone has a nice day!!!:hugs:

Hiya, I'm 25, from Hampshire and pregnant with my first...due 17th April :)

Bobobaby...I'm the same, really sore boobs and tired but not really had any sickness, touch wood! How is everyone else feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->