• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Hey ladies! How is everyone? I'm now 5 weeks and still completely symptom free, not even sore boobs :wacko: Really hard to feel pregnant, to the point where I forget! I'm on a trip in Geneva right now and went to sit in sauna at the hotel spa for 2 minutes before I remembered :dohh: Have a first apt with my GP next Tuesday, when I hit 6 weeks: may fib and say I have no clue how far I am to see if she'll book an early scan.... Kind of need to see this with my own eyes to believe it. I was sooooo symptomatic the first time around, this is just weird. Yes I know all pregnancies are different, but WOW, day and night!!!!

Congrats on your ultrasound, Mbababy!

Kirst, I’m so sorry you are so sick. I thought I had it bad, but you definitely have it worse than me. I’ve only vomited once. I hope you feel better soon. Have you been trying any home remedies?

Junebug, With no symptoms I know its hard to feel like somethings different.

I’ll be calling my doctor this week to make an appointment. I’m hoping there will be a scan, but I doubt it.

Did you make your apt CeeDee? Mine is next Tuesday, probably just for bloods and a quick chat... Still no symptoms, but starting to feel less worried and rather grateful (provided everything is OK of course!). I think I'll fib and say I have no clue how far I am, just to see baby sooner than 10 weeks on U/S...

Hey Junebug are you back from your conference? I wanted to find out how much jogging you plan to do during the pregnancy...I'm trying todo my 2 miles several times a week, but I usually only feel like it one day out of seven...just tired or nauseated most evenings.

Hi Jenn, still in Geneva until tomorrow! Then the dreaded trip back with a 15 month old :rofl:

I'm still running twice per week. On Tuesday night I do 5 km, and on Sundays we do 6-10 km... Will be tough when jet lagged on Sunday... Think 2 miles a couple times per week is fine! Hey did you try the Lindsay Brin first tri work-out yet? Looking forward to giving it a whirl!

I had a tiny streak of red blood on TP this morning. No cramps or other symptoms... Will keep an eye on things. At least now I don't have to fib about not knowing how far I am, this little bleed is likely enough to warrant me an ultrasound...

How is everyone today?

Im due april25 with my six 5are girls i had really bad moring sickness with them and nothing with this one has anyone else had this happen

Hey Michie, I was very ill with DD but nothing with this one either, like you...

Im due april25 with my six 5are girls i had really bad moring sickness with them and nothing with this one has anyone else had this happen

Welcome and congrats, Mich!! :happydance::happydance:

I have not had any MS with this pregnancy so far....I'm thinking I should feel very grateful :thumbup:

Due April 25th although have had light bleeding the last couple of days appears to have stopped now but won't be happy till i see that scan *fingers crossed*

I am due April 23. Kinda nervous heart beat was slow at U/S... And I wish I felt pregnant. I feel full most of the time, till I don't; than I am ravenous! I also feel especially thick in the middle, presumably bloating; but that's it.

Hi Jenn, still in Geneva until tomorrow! Then the dreaded trip back with a 15 month old :rofl:

I'm still running twice per week. On Tuesday night I do 5 km, and on Sundays we do 6-10 km... Will be tough when jet lagged on Sunday... Think 2 miles a couple times per week is fine! Hey did you try the Lindsay Brin first tri work-out yet? Looking forward to giving it a whirl!

I had a tiny streak of red blood on TP this morning. No cramps or other symptoms... Will keep an eye on things. At least now I don't have to fib about not knowing how far I am, this little bleed is likely enough to warrant me an ultrasound...

How is everyone today?

I'm still planning to try Lindsay Brin, just waiting to see which dvd package I want to buy.

Sorry to hear about your small amt of blood. FX for you!

Hi I am due April 1st, please add me to your list, I am 37 and will be 38 at delivery time, looking forward to chatting with you all over the months to come!

I can't believe how stupid I am!! :growlmad::dohh::hissy:

I got all ready to go to my Drs appt this morning. Got to the office early to fill out paper work...the recep asked me my name, twice. She looked at me and said "Your appt was yesterday"

THEN, she said "we tried to call you, but your number wasn't working"

](*,)](*,)](*,)

So, not only did I mess my appt date up. But I accidentally gave her my phone number wrong too!!! (I was off by one number).

I WAS SO MAD AT MYSELF.

I now have to wait till the end of the month if I want to see my MW. Or I can see the ob Dr on the 19th. She also has me on a waiting list, in case someone cancels their appt, then she'll call me in.

:cry:I was soooo looking forward to some reasurrance that all was well.

Oh man that sucks Dorian! I've done a similar thing myself :blush:

Junebug, I made my appointment for Thursday. I’m a little anxious.

Jenn, I had to cut back on the gym this week also. I finally went back yesterday and did 3 miles on the elliptical. I’ve just been so tired and nauseated to go to the gym.

Bonhoeffer, I feel very bloated too. I wish it would go away it’s uncomfortable at times.

Dorian, I am so sorry. That has to be frustrating.

Hello everybody. I am 41 and this is my 3rd pregnancy. Due date April 23. I had my appointment with my family doc, no u/s but did some blood work done. She said I am "high risk pregnancy" because of age and also I am on blood pressure medication. In a month I am going to neonatologist for genetic screening

Congrats revita, welcome!

Good luck with your apt CeeDee! Mine is Tuesday, just for a quick chat and for blood work I think. Given my little bleed from last week, I assume I'll be getting an early ultrasound just to double check everything is still OK.

Major jet lag here. We came home from Geneva on Saturday, and baby and me were both awake from 2:00-4:30 AM. Hope it normalizes soon, start work again tomorrow :dohh: Thank goodness today is a stat holiday, will try to get in a nap too...

I have my first symptom!!! I got up 4 times to pee last night! Still no nausea, TBH if I can get away with this for this pregnancy I would be eternally grateful: I have to work full-time until at least 38 weeks. I was sick until the end with Z. Makes it challenging to assess patients properly if I have to keep sprinting for the washroom, 1 minute away from the office, every time I need to puke...

How is everyone else feeling?

Congrats and Welcome to all of the new ladies!! :happydance::happydance:

Dorian, sorry to hear about the appt. mix up....how frustrating! :dohh:

Thank you Ladies. It was very frustrating.

But I am feeling pregnant. I don't remember feeling this way when I miscarried. Baby had died in womb, and I didn't even know it till I went in for an US...so I am thinking all is well. I am starting to get those little ligament aches/pains and my bump is definitely getting bigger :happydance: I am starting to have a hard time bending over, as the bump is getting in the way. LOL. Or if I am leaning up against my cutting table, I can feel the bump too.

Welcome to the board newbies! And congrats.

Jenn I did the first tri work-out (cardio and toning) with Lindsay Brin: 2 thumbs up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->