• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2012 babies due!!! Who else is due in April???

Not too much in the way of MS or anything yet, although my boobs are in a dire state. I threatened to punch DH last night when he grabbed one. LOL

Not too much in the way of MS or anything yet, although my boobs are in a dire state. I threatened to punch DH last night when he grabbed one. LOL

Same here!!! Dh is lovin' the new swelled size, but mine are super sore! My lower back is KILLING me too :(

April 2, 2012! "Confirmation" appointment yesterday...ultrasound scheduled for Monday! This is my first pregnancy and I will be 35 in September:) Congrats, everyone!

April 2, 2012! "Confirmation" appointment yesterday...ultrasound scheduled for Monday! This is my first pregnancy and I will be 35 in September:) Congrats, everyone!

Yay! Welcome and congratulations! I have my ultrasound scheduled for Monday too...FXed for us!

Congrats! How exciting!!

Yay, welcome new ladies!!! :hugs: Our April list is fast growing!!!

Thank you for the ticker help Junebug :)

Welcome to the board Ladies, and congrats!!

Congrats! We are close in age and due date. I just turned 35 and I'm due April 9.

April 15, 2012 is my due date. I will be 35 in January. It will be my first baby.

April 29th though not yet my first scan yet so guess this could change?

This is my first and I'll be 35 next month :)

I'm due end of April bit only just over 4 weeks so I guess it it cud change! X

Welcome and congratulations Summer and glowworm!! :happydance:

glowworm, I put you down for 4/30, so just let me know if you need this changed.

H&H 9 months to both of you!! :wohoo:

Just coming back to say hello to everyone! Counting down the days to seeing the mw next week- hoping it'll make me feel "more" pregnant. With my daughter I had terrible sickness for the 1st 17 weeks, sore boobs, tiredness, the works (no cravings). This one nothing, oh except for craving pickles all the time!!!!

LOL to the pickles, Melli. I have my first scan this coming Friday, I can't wait!!! I hope it eases my concerns and helps me FEEL more pg. LOL

Hi Ladies! Just had my 1st scan today and everything went great! Baby is measuring at 7 weeks 1day, and we saw the little heartbeat flickering. It was really amazing.

The only thing I was disappointed in was that the doctor has what seemed to be ANCIENT ultrasound equipment, so we couldn't hear the heartbeat (no speakers/sound!), nor did the machine automatically calculate the BPM of the heartbeat. But the doctor said everything looks great so far, so we're happy! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• ultrasound.jpg
    ultrasound.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
Glad your scan went well Mbababy.

I went in to hospital on Friday and came out yesterday. I was so dehydrated from being so sick that they couldn't find a vein :(
When they finally did find a vein they pumped 8 litres of fluid in to me.

I felt good yesterday morning but yesterday afternoon/evening I threw up a further 4 times and this morning I've been sick 6 times....all I think about is the baby I'll be holding in 7 months time.

Mbababy - great scan pic..I go for my first OBGyn appointment tomorrow. No idea what to expect as had my previous 2 children in the UK. It will be a bonus if I get a scan but I'm used to having to wait until 12 weeks so won't be too disappointed if I don't.
Kirst76 - so sorry to hear you have been feeling that ill, the sickness seems never-ending. I was sick 24/7 up to 16 weeks with my DD, with my DS I had mild nausea but no vomiting and this time around I have been nauseated and sick most days. It seems so unfair but it does get better.

Mapleleaf, with my last 2 daughters I have had hyper-emesis right through.
My husband thinks i'll need another stint in hospital by the end of the week....heres hoping i dont!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->