*** April 2012 Beans Here *** March Bean Out.

were is everyone??????????????

Just wiped and its pink :(

Next month so

Oh no guest I've been stalkin this and had high hopes for you this month x x

I don't know when I ovulated this month either as ff says I'm late but they predicted OV quite early and I just randomly done an opk on CD23 out of the blue and got a POS so that would make my cycle really long so I'm unsure x x

i no so if i had a long period im hoping its a IB but i doubt it, id say il be in full flow by tomoro!!

You could just ovulate late tho Emma?

I dont use OPKs so i havent a clue ha ha

Yeah I'm guessin I must have OV late I didn't BD as much around then though as FF said I already OV and my AF normally due if I did OV CD23 that would make my cycle like 37-39 days! X x

Have you had more spotting?

No just had one wipe this morning and that was it!!!!!

See FF doesnt predict my ovulation right i dont think, they just give a general time of when you could ov, like opk's and charting is the only way to know for sure, you could have a long or short lutheal phase which would totally throw what FF says off!

No Emma, no news yet! still no AF and have done a test in a couple of days, too scared!

Wow really! Maybe I'd IB then how many dpo again? X x

my cycle varies but i was due AF 5 days ago so i dunno? How many DPO are you?

Oh yeah sorry I remember you saying now. I'm not too sure either as FF and opks and normal cycle are all different this month. I'm on CD29 though x x

I think il test tomoro and if nothin shows up then il wait another while!

When are you testing again?

I don't know I'm too scared to test I hate seein bfn x x

Me too Emma.... Wouldnt it be great tho if we got our :bfp: together :)

I done a few FRER and they were neg but then again when i look at the posts people put up of their FRER results i cant see a thing but other people can so maybe i just have crap eyesight lol!

Ha put one up see if someone will mess with it tochange the colour so you might see faint line XX

I binned them ha ha ha ha ha.... they peed me off that much that i threw them away!!!

wonder what the most sensitive test is on the market at the moment!

That's what I done yesterday after I'd done 2 ic and a frer I actually ripped the ICS up and snapped the frer he he that's what ttc does to you though makes you go crazy. I'm not sure you hear that frer is 15% but some people don't get BFP on them x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->