april 2012 mummys/daddys

My boobs hurts from the get go with my first too, but this time they don't hurt at all. I didn't get too sick with the last one either, just nauseous for a couple weeks. I'm hoping I'm gonna be the same and I'll feel normal in a couple weeks again :)

ugh this is baby #2 for me. I of course remember being sick with my first but I blocked out how unfun this is : ( it was about 7 weeks with my first and a little earlier it has hit me this time--boooo

Please add me...April 18th although need a scan to confirm that yet. Thanks

Hi everyone!

I just found out i am pregnant yesterday!! :happydance:

I'm due around the 23rd April!

It's going to be such a busy month for me.....it's my birthday, and wedding anniversary on the 25th , my youngest daughters birthday on the 27th, then hubby has his birthday on 1st may :)

wow ladies theres so many more of us now hi everyone and welcome and congratualions im off to update the front page xx

Thanks for adding me :) congratulations everyone..looking forward to getting to know you all. This will be my 4th baby... I already have 3 girls, Callie 6, Teigan 4 & Lexie 3. :)

Hiya can you add me too please :) I am due on the 5th of April.

Ty, Pam x

:wave: hey ladies, can u add me too please, I found out yesterday, due roughly 15th April.

Wishing us all a hah 8months left xxxxx

What are your symptoms ladies? I feel sicky, tired but hungry! lol

I took a clearblue digital test today and the conception indicator said i'm 2-3 weeks from conception! I thought it would say 1-2 weeks because i ovulated on 31st July. Oh well, good sign i guess! lol

I've had sore boobs, hunger pangs, and lots of watery/creamy CM since I got my HPT+. Started to have night sweats and lots of wind too since a few days back. No m/s though.

But my symptoms come and go - some days my boobs don't feel sore at all, or no watery CM, or I have a loss of appetite.

I took a clearblue digital test today and the conception indicator said i'm 2-3 weeks from conception! I thought it would say 1-2 weeks because i ovulated on 31st July. Oh well, good sign i guess! lol

Twins?????

I o'd 31st july or 1st Aug and my digi yesterday was 1-2 xxx

im feeling sick all day every day still not actually been sick luckily and tired im sioooo tired i had night sweats and daytime hot flashes for a week or so early on it was horrible

I had hot flashes for days but they've gone now. Been feeling rough and exhausted all the time. Nausea on and off. Was sick 3 times yesterday!

Twins?????

Thats what afew people have said on facebook! :shock:

Also just went to drink my favourite drink.. coke and nearly threw up! Will have to find another drink but tbhthe thought of any drink makes me want to be sick. :sick:

Twins?????

Thats what afew people have said on facebook! :shock:

Also just went to drink my favourite drink.. coke and nearly threw up! Will have to find another drink but tbhthe thought of any drink makes me want to be sick. :sick:

Try gingerale. I hate it normally but it really settles the tummy nicely.

Thanks, i'll see if i can get hold of some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->