**April 2014 Rainbow Babies**

tardis103

Reaction score
After losing our first on 9/22/12, I'm trying very, very hard to be positive about this new lil' bean. So, I'm starting this thread!

As I said, we lost our first around 6-7 weeks last fall.
We have been TTC ever since and were beginning to think something was really wrong. I am now 11 dpo and definitely pregnant again. It is very hard to believe and very early. I wonder if I should have waited to test but you know how it goes...
I tested on a whim on 9 dpo (several days earlier than ever before) with a Wondfo. All of the sudden, there was a faint second line. Several more Wondfos later and a FRER- there are BFPs all over the place on 11 dpo.
Our due date *will* be 4/1/14. Let's hope this isn't a cruel April Fool's joke.

Last time we only told a few close friends and after the loss I wished I had told my family. It was hard to tell them the good and bad news at the same time. But, this time I'm waiting at least a week before I tell my BFFs. DH knows, but he's cautious too. Let's be real, he doesn't really understand how this all works! :winkwink:

Congrats Tardis!!! DH and I had a blighted ovum diagnosed at 8w6d last August and we didn't get our BFP until last month, so I completely understand how hard it is to have to wait so long after a loss and worry that something is wrong!

I felt the same way as you... it was so hard to believe I was actually pregnant. I really only took a test because I was going to work and didn't want to find out it was another BFN by starting my period at work. I usually needed a good cry after a BFN, so I figured I would get it out of the way before I went to work! I literally couldn't believe my eyes when the test was positive!!

We waited a couple of weeks to tell our families and still haven't told most of our friends. I'm 10w3d and have seen baby and heartbeat twice already, but I still don't believe that it's real! We'll probably announce in a couple of weeks if my next appointment goes well.

I'm really excited for you and crossing my fingers for a H&H 9 months!!! You deserve it!! xoxoxo

Topanga-
Thanks for the encouragement and congrats on your BFP too!

I really hope I get to hear this one's heartbeat! Best of luck to you and yours as you tell your loved ones!

Congrats Tardis.

I had suspicions. Chose today as my day to test. Few people commented on my post. But they all say positive. I'm cautious about getting excited, though. Understandable I think.

I asked, and was told my test looks like 11dpo.

I am waiting to even consider being excited until I have a very dark line. Maybe even til I pass 12 weeks.

This is my first time testing before a late period. But since I haven't had a chance to have a period, what with my miscarriage being a little over a month ago...

I'm in the same situation. 11dpo and faint but definitely there positive on a frer. I feel pregnant so I am hopeful but also just can't take anything for granted you know?

I hope I can make it through the next few weeks and through the first trimester.

I'm in the same situation. 11dpo and faint but definitely there positive on a frer. I feel pregnant so I am hopeful but also just can't take anything for granted you know?

I hope I can make it through the next few weeks and through the first trimester.

I feel pregnant, too. Hopefully no tricks are being played.

Yeah, I sure know.

Crossing my fingers for you.

Myself, I nearly made it through the last time.

I've lost two babies and since been diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder. I got my BFP this morning and will be starting blood thinning injections daily, I hope this will be my rainbow as well! I believe my due date will be on April Fool's Day too! :hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-after-loss/1919099-2014-april-rainbows.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->