April 2015 Baby Mamas Welcome!

kaylahughes

Baby #1 coming this April
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I figured since I'm new to this site I'd start a post and see who is popping out a baby next April with me! Lol!:happydance:
My LMP was July 5th, I got a positive ovulation test on July 18th, & then :sex: , And 8 dpo (really late at night) I got such a faint BFP that I honestly thought it was an evaporation line or just all in my head. So the next morning at 9 dpo I used a first response 6 days before missed period & BAM!! :bfp: still very light but so definitely there. I got a blood test that day and got the phone call the next day that I'm preggers! :happydance: & I'm only 11 dpo still!
This is my first baby! Second pregnancy, first one sadly ended at 6 weeks :sadangel: But I'm staying positive & hoping this is a sticky one!
Congrats to all everyone who got their BFP's and to everyone else, stay hopeful! :flower::thumbup:
Let's hear some of your due dates or your bfp stories! :)

Congrats!!

My wife is due April 9th :happydance: We got our :bfp: very early too. I started seeing super faint lines at 7dpo!

Congrats!! :) We'll be due 2 days apart! I'm pretty sure that I'm due April 11th! But I know that could change by a few days or so...It seems soooooo far away! lol.

Congrats ladies! I just got a bfp too and my due date is April 10 :)

Hi! Congrats to all! I just got my bfp yesterday. I'm going for a dating scan next Wednesday but I think I'll be due between the 7th and 10th of April.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I'm an April baby myself, 26th :D

Every site I plug my dates into says April 09, 2015!!!

I tested 1-2 weeks today.

Congrats everyone!!

Yay for April 2015 babies! I tested on 10 dpo with a very faint positive on Wondfo. 2nd test on 11 dpo with FRER around 7 pm, pretty decent positive and tested again yesterday (12 dpo) with a Clear Blue digi and got :bfp: 1-2 weeks!!! Kay - I think we are one day apart! My LMP was July 6th and I ovulated on July 19th. :) I think I'm due on April 11th.

Attachments

• hcg 7.29.14.jpg
    hcg 7.29.14.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 14
  • Fotor 7.30.14.jpg
    Fotor 7.30.14.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 13
  • CB Digi 7.31.14.jpg
    CB Digi 7.31.14.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations ladies :happydance:
My lmp was June 26st and I'm due April 2nd!

Getting the first BFP is so exciting!! I still can't believe it! lol. And We are a day apart! My OBGYN hasn't given me a due date yet because I've only been going, giving blood, then a phone call to come back, bc im at risk for miscarriage due to PCOS, but so far so good! But I put in my LMP online and its saying April 11th Is the day! :) Who knows, I just can't wait another 8 months! lol

Yay! I'm due on the 9th of april 2015, got my BFP verrrry early, at 9dpo. Still in shock really! It was our 4th month trying and it's right on time for our wedding in september. We're planning on telling everyone when we cut the cake :) It's our second btw, we have a son who is 3.

Congratulations Okela! And congratulations on the wedding! Have fun O:)

Tentatively joining. Took a test on a whim this morning. The digi test say's I'm 1-2 weeks pregnant. Could be due around the 15th of April..not sure as don't know when exactly I ovulated.
Very nervously excited. This would be our second, (my third pregnancy) and I'm keeping everything crossed it's a sticky bean and my daughter can have a sibling. We're team yellow this time as it'll probably be my last.

Hi and welcome greygirl. I see our LOS are almost the same age!

How's everyone feeling? I have to be honest I don't really feel pregnant but I want to shout it from the rooftops anyway! We've told family but otherwise we're waiting to tell others.

Hi and welcome greygirl. I see our LOS are almost the same age!

How's everyone feeling? I have to be honest I don't really feel pregnant but I want to shout it from the rooftops anyway! We've told family but otherwise we're waiting to tell others.

Thanks! Yeah, they are...maybe we were in the same threads for our firsts? So both ours will be around 2 years 4 months when our seconds arrive?

I don't feel pregnant in the slightest, but it's so early I know it's unlikely at this stage. I'm weirdly longing to feel sick or have sore anything - just so I can feel a little more certain! I'm hoping to get an early scan cos of my missed ectopic the first time. When I see that heartbeat it'll hopefully feel real!

I just got my BFP today! I waited until 18 DPO to test because I couldn't take a BFN. kaylahughes you and I have similar stories, I also lost my 1st pregnancy around 6 weeks, I know though that this one is a very sticky bean! My due date is April 8th! The only symptom I have are sensitive nipples and slightly sore boobs, I can't wait for more! (I say that now lol)

Hi ladies,

I am also expecting April 2015. After TTC for 3 years and plenty of tests at LWH we was told we would never have a baby naturally. We started saving for IVF and had saved half of what we needed. I felt really I'll last week decided to test and bam in seconds :bfp: . we could not be happier our little bundle is due April 5th.

Can I ask for anyone who already has children (I have a son aged 8) are you showing? I have quite a defined bump at 5weeks....... I hope I'm not huge haha!!

I have my midwife next Tuesday 12/8 and a reassurance scan the following week :D so excited for all us April mummies.

Hi ladies,

I am also expecting April 2015. After TTC for 3 years and plenty of tests at LWH we was told we would never have a baby naturally. We started saving for IVF and had saved half of what we needed. I felt really I'll last week decided to test and bam in seconds :bfp: . we could not be happier our little bundle is due April 5th.

Can I ask for anyone who already has children (I have a son aged 8) are you showing? I have quite a defined bump at 5weeks....... I hope I'm not huge haha!!

I have my midwife next Tuesday 12/8 and a reassurance scan the following week :D so excited for all us April mummies.

Wow - what a story - congratulations!!!! That's brilliant :)

I have a daughter who's 19 months...only around 3-4 weeks so not showing yet. I'm expecting to show earlier this time though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->