April 2015 Baby Mamas Welcome!

Greygirl my LO will be heading for 2 years 4 months when this one is born. She was a just after Christmas baby!

I'm not showing yet but I do have a bit of a tummy because I've put on some weight from being home! Not impressed! But I do hope I show sooner this time. I took forever to even get a bit of a tummy and then I looked fat for a while before it became a proper bump.

So I have to now tell my friend I can't be her maid of honour. She's getting married on 8th April so I definitely can't fly home for it!! I had been asked to be a maid of honour last time I fell pregnant too!

I just got my BFP today! I waited until 18 DPO to test because I couldn't take a BFN. kaylahughes you and I have similar stories, I also lost my 1st pregnancy around 6 weeks, I know though that this one is a very sticky bean! My due date is April 8th! The only symptom I have are sensitive nipples and slightly sore boobs, I can't wait for more! (I say that now lol)

That's about all I'm feeling too right now...And headaches everyday when I wake up! & I just have a feeling too that this one is going to be in my arms one day!!!!!!! [-o< I had a feeling in my gut that I was prego, the day after my first bfp I gave blood and my hcg was only 15 lol. I was soo early! :happydance:

Wow MichelleanLee, well you have you diaper fund ready to go then haha! Congrats to you, and all the other mommies :)

I've been having verrrrry sore boobies since before my BFP, and even though they're not that painful any more I'm sure I've already gone up a cupsize. Sigh. And I think my morning sickness has started. Everything tastes funny, especially vegetables. Oh yes, I'm pregnant alright!

Okela I'm so jealous! I'd be thrilled if I went up a cup size!!! I'm an A cup and in my last pregnancy my boobs never changed in size at all! Even once my milk came in! It was so unfair! I'm not expecting miracles this time either...

Beanonorder it's not all that great, since I'm already.. err.. let's say gifted on the boob front haha :p none of my bras fit any more.

Speaking about snug: does anyone feel their pants getting a little tight yet? I'm starting to wonder if I'm not futher along than I thought. I should be 4w5d, but my pants won't fit properly and I've got all these other symptoms.

hello everyone
iv just found out im pregnant :thumbup: According to my dates i should be due approx 15th april. My little boy will be 3yrs and 9 months, so i think i will have a nice gap :happydance:
Im only very early though probably just 4 weeks so hope its a sticky bean! Congrats everyone and good luck xx

Welcome :)

Yay for symptoms! I'm really hoping sometime soon I'll get some so I can feel more secure. Im stillat the stage of checking my underwear every time I go the loo.

GreyGirl I'm the same! I will definitely feel better after the scan today. I know we won't get to see much at this early stage but its better than nothing!

Hi guys,

well after irregular periods, i got some normality...a period on 31st may and then 29th june....come aug 4th still no period so tested with the first response that can be used 6 days before period. i got two dark lines instantly! we have been trying for 18 months and i am in shock. i went to the doctor who will get me referred but he said it wont be until october....do i just sit tight until then? i assumed something would happen sooner plus i have just tested once. i still wanna wait to tell family cos its so soon. it hasnt sank in yet! according to due date calculator i would be due april 5th/6th :)

Hey all! Hope it's okay that I cautiously join, according to all the websites ( :haha: ) EDD is April 16th! I think it's great cause there are no April babies in my family so this one can have it by itself ;)

Sounds like a couple of us have similar experiences with the early mc's, mine was at 5w4d so I'm quite terrified but somehow more sure this time around. Maybe it's just in my head.

Hoping for sticky beans for all of us! :baby:

Hi ladies, found out I'm pregnant again yesterday and couldn't be happier, were just taking it one day at a time after last time. I'm due 7th April so currently 5 weeks 6 days ;-)
Hope everybody has a healthy and happy 9 months xxx

Congrats everyone!! It's so exciting and nerve racking! It'll be my first baby so of course I'm nervous constantly wondering am I going to be a good mother...will I wake up when my baby cries? lol. but for now I know I should just relax and enjoy this! I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow, I'm hoping to leave with good news!

Yay good luck! Let us know how it goes :D

Mine isn't until Sept 5th!

I'm only going for early ultrasound because im at risk for miscarriages' because I have a blood disorder, lucky me! But the ultrasound went okay I think! They seen the gestational sac and yolk but no baby yet but I am only 5 weeks 4 days so far...and my sac was measuring only 4 weeks 4 days which kind of freaked me out...but the nurse told me that the machine can be a week off. and I asked even if I am 5 weeks and 5 days(which I know I am give or take a day) if it was normal to not see the baby yet and she said its okay, normally you can't see the baby until around 7 weeks.
I'm really trying not to freak myself out! lol.
I don't even understand the point of these early ultrasounds they just freak me out and worry me, and of course they took more blood, and I go back Friday to give more blood.
My blood disorder is called mthfr....anyone ever hear of it?
even my gyno didn't know much at all about it and she has three offices constantly packed with patients!
So sorry that I wrote a book, im just filled with mixed emotions!

Haha excuse my french but your disorder sounds like "motherfucker" :haha:
But yeah that's definitely stressing, so what were they looking for if they can't even tell you if everything is okay?
Fx that everything is perfect and healthy in there :hugs:
I had bloodwork done and it was multiplying normally thank the heavens... a part from that no change over here - do you guys have any symptoms yet?

Early scans can be a bit scary but they're usually used to check the baby has implanted in the right place and for those who aren't sure how far along they are.
As long as your baby is in the right place then don't worry too much!

Hi ladies! Congrats on all your bfps! Fx for sticky beans for everyone. I just got my bfp this morning! I almost can't believe it. It's my first bfp ever.

Last month I was a 28 day cycle, I think with a 14 day lp. But this month I think I ovulated later, cd 20 I think. So based on a 34 day cycle, I think I'm due 22 April. Odd thing is, I'm now 2 days late, and only got my bfp today. Yesterday was a hint of a line, but had bfns the days before with a frer and superdrug tests.

Can't belive this is happening though!

I don't know my exact dates yet but it'll be some time in the middle of April! My lmp was 7/5 too! Didn't get my bfp until 8/7

Michelleanlee- I have a 7yr old daughter and 5yr old son and I definitely can't get my pants on, if I can get them buttoned they are ungodly uncomfortable. Almost takes my breath away tight. I'm not sure if its my bump or bloating but I already feel huge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->