April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I'm waiting to confirm ovulation after a failed IUI last cycle. I was so surprised to see your bfp! I didn't realize you were so far along.

Congrats!! Sending tons of sticky vibes your way. :hugs:

Thank you guys!!! Really trying to calm down a bit incase of chemical again, do you think line is ok for 10dpo? X

That is a good solid line Phantom! That’s the darkest my line ever got with my son actually, but I got a positive digi, and I now have a healthy crazy 23 month old!

Sorry about your iui Ftale x sending you lots of babydust xx im surprised too my dpo is really a big guess x my cycles are so unpredictable and i dont track all i know is im cd26 x

So thrilled for you phantom!! When you mentioned those cramps I had a feeling!!! I remember when I had those cramps I just had a little feeling that we caught that egg <3

Hello, everyone! Hoping to join you all. :) I don’t have a testing date in mind, but I’m sure I’ll be testing a few times in April.

I just had my IUD removed TODAY and we are TTC #2 right away. With my first, I hadn’t been on BC for nearly a year & knew my cycles well, and we got pregnant during our first cycle trying. Since my Mirena IUD altered my cycles, I’m not really sure what to expect this go around. Also, I had a lot of random spotting this past month, so I’m not even sure what to call my last period, if it even matters.

I will be doing OPK’s and possibly tempting. I have a thermometer, but i have trouble remembering to take my temp when I wake up. :dohh:

Hi ladies! Please add me to April 14th. I will likely have a trigger shot this weekend with timed intercourse.

phantom, that line is EXCELLENT for 10dpo! CONGRATS!!!

Try, you might consider starting up with Fertility Friend. You can even tell it to ignore your birth control pill cycles -- their staff had me remove my old IUD cycles from consideration in the tracker so that the estimates would be more accurate. Are you doing anything else to track your ovulation besides estimates based on cycle length, like OPKs or temping?

And while I'm at it, same for Jessi. :lol: Are you tracking ovulation in any way, or just basing it on cycle length?

I'm just basing it on cycle length and previous cycles. I usually feel the cramping around ovulation time too! I don't wanna get too stressed out about it at the moment but it I haven't conceived in the next day 6 months I'll start tracking it better!

Try, you might consider starting up with Fertility Friend. You can even tell it to ignore your birth control pill cycles -- their staff had me remove my old IUD cycles from consideration in the tracker so that the estimates would be more accurate. Are you doing anything else to track your ovulation besides estimates based on cycle length, like OPKs or temping?

And while I'm at it, same for Jessi. :lol: Are you tracking ovulation in any way, or just basing it on cycle length?

I'm just basing it on cycle length and previous cycles. I usually feel the cramping around ovulation time too! I don't wanna get too stressed out about it at the moment but it I haven't conceived in the next day 6 months I'll start tracking it better!

Basing it on cycle length isn't really accurate, and ovulation pains can occur before, during, or after ovulation (it varies by person and doesn't even occur for everyone) so I'd definitely recommend doing some fertility sign tracking in the future if this cycle isn't the one! :)

Basing it on cycle length isn't really accurate, and ovulation pains can occur before, during, or after ovulation (it varies by person and doesn't even occur for everyone) so I'd definitely recommend doing some fertility sign tracking in the future if this cycle isn't the one! :)

Oh I know myself it's not a good indicator but my OH doesn't want to actively try just yet it's more of a 'if it happens it happens.' It was his idea for me to stop the BCP in November. If he saw my taking opks or temping I can see him panicking lol but yes it's definitely in the future plans if needs be!

:lol: Men never quite understand, do they? DH told me he'd rather NTNP instead of actively try, and I was like ... honey, I'm no spring chicken anymore and the clock is ticking. We don't have years to wait to just let it happen!

Besides, I'm just too obsessive to leave it to chance! :haha:

:lol: Men never quite understand, do they? DH told me he'd rather NTNP instead of actively try, and I was like ... honey, I'm no spring chicken anymore and the clock is ticking. We don't have years to wait to just let it happen!

Besides, I'm just too obsessive to leave it to chance! :haha:

Not at all! They think when we want to get pregnant it'll happen straight away! They don't realise how long it can take!

Really! DH genuinely seems to think that most people really do conceive within a month or two of trying. I've had to explain that nobody really openly talks about TTC difficulties, you just hear about the oops pregnancies and see pregnancy announcements. And of course it takes longer by the time someone's our age! He listens and nods his head, but I can tell he doesn't really believe me. And of course, he doesn't sign up for these sorts of forums or anything!

Ok 6 dpo feeling a little queasy and bloated in my lower abdomen.... I hope these are good sign. And my cervix is closed up tight.... I am so hoping I not over thinking these signs

Sorry for late update just got in from work i did an asda 15hcg test and bfp :) but the old man cant see it!!! Why is this making me so fustrated i could cry?

And thankyou so much everyone for the congrats will upload a pic of my morning test fx it gets darker im not gonna get my hopes up too much just yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->