April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Ok 6 dpo feeling a little queasy and bloated in my lower abdomen.... I hope these are good sign. And my cervix is closed up tight.... I am so hoping I not over thinking these signs

It's too early yet for those to be pregnancy symptoms, but FX for you that they turn into something over the coming days! :)

Congrats phantom!!

Good luck soon to be testers!!

AFM AF arrived possibly early. Not sure of O date so that's why i say that.

I'm going to do bbt to make sure I don't have short lp. When I've done opks it seems my lp has been 11 to 12 days. I thought it was my body recovering post partum but it's been nearly a year.

Anyways, I wish you ladies lots of babydust!!

11-12 days is still a decent LP! It's considered problematic if it's 10 or less, I think.

This mornings :)

Attachments

• 20180329_073744.jpg
    20180329_073744.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 44
Better pic, can i call it please? :)

Attachments

• 20180329_080431.jpg
    20180329_080431.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 41
7DPO. I've been planning to start testing 9DPO on Saturday since the start of this TWW. But now realizing that tomorrow is Good Friday and I'll be off work I'm going to be sooooooooooooooo tempted to test then at 8DPO. Someone tell me it's a bad idea.

Anyhoo, still feeling a little lightheaded today. I dunno what's up with that 3 days its been now. meh. Woke up bloated today as well. Sore boobies, thats the norm, usually start up around this time. Nothing really screaming at me that this cycle is THE ONE but nothing saying it isn't either. I'll just keep waiting.

Hey dreamer When i really really wanna test early i buy the cheap 3 for a £1 packs , you dont feel like youve wasted a load of money plus you never know :)

Thanks Phantom - I've got cheapies, its more the psychological damage i'm worried about heeehee

Thats true x but if your anything like me you know ya gonna test lol so might as well do it 😉

7dpo and other than feeling tired (though I did an early shift today in work started at half 5) and my usual sensitive nipples I don't really feel any different! Have the odd cramps here and there but nothing out of the ordinary!

Hey co_foster, you must have missed me!
Would you mind adding me in for a test date of April 24th when you get some time!

Yea its really clear irl but my camera is absolute rubbish, hopefully get a darker bfp tomorrow so can see it better :)

@Phantom, definitely seeing something on that second test!

11-12DPO today I think, still getting negatives on dollar store cheapies. Going to get some FRER's after work. AF should be showing up Saturday, but no symptoms yet. Usually bad cramping and mood swings at a minimum, and none of that yet. Fingers crossed!!

@Phantom, definitely seeing something on that second test!

11-12DPO today I think, still getting negatives on dollar store cheapies. Going to get some FRER's after work. AF should be showing up Saturday, but no symptoms yet. Usually bad cramping and mood swings at a minimum, and none of that yet. Fingers crossed!!
The first and second pics are the same test :) for some reason the first phot didnt pick it up well x

Ok just heard back for the doc. My Progesterone was 19.7. Which my doc said was good so I did ovulate now it just need it to stick....

Loves2Design - Everything crossed for a sticky bean!!

Okay take back what I said I am exhausted :haha: slept for 2 and a half hours earlier and I still could sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->