April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Phantom, I see that very clearly! I think it's safe to call it. :)

Dream, stay strong! I think I've got something like 100 hpts under my bathroom sink, but I'm still going to try and hold out as long as I can. It's so stressful seeing so many negatives from testing too early!

I dreamed last night that I had 3 positive hpts today. :cry: I'm just 7dpo!

I had a big temp dip yesterday, and heartburn last night. Aside from that, nothing really out of the ordinary as far as my TWW symptoms go. It's hard to tell, though, because I am so sick! Everything just feels off.

I'm just tired now so we shall see! Might test early now if symptoms get stronger. My friends want to drink on Easter Monday so wouldn't want to risk it! I'll be around 11dpo then!

I'd say it's safe to test at 11dpo! A little early, but you've got pretty good chances of getting a positive if you're pregnant (almost 80%)!

I would just say to use a cheapie, but if there's drinking involved, it's best to be certain!

I'm just struggling to hold out this cycle. With yesterday's temp dip and last night's crazy dream, I want to POAS so bad! :haha: I've done really well waiting until I hit the double-digits over the last few cycles, but I lost all my willpower. :lol:

Okay, I am counting myself as 4 DPO. I’m counting the EWCM I thought I was having as leftover semen and an abundance of CM from taking mucinex the past week due to bronchitis (totally forgot it increases CM). Does that sound like that could be right ladies?

Oh yeah, if you were taking mucinex, all bets are off! Go with your gut.

Ugh �� lol now this TWW is REALLY going to kill me! lol

I'm just struggling to hold out this cycle. With yesterday's temp dip and last night's crazy dream, I want to POAS so bad! :haha: I've done really well waiting until I hit the double-digits over the last few cycles, but I lost all my willpower. :lol:

I know the feeling but we can do this! Not long now to 10dpo!

I'd love to actually hold out to 14dpo one of these cycles! :haha: I was telling myself I could compromise this cycle and start testing at 10dpo, but DH will be home and I can't let him catch me! I guess that will keep me from testing earlier than my typicall 11 or 12dpo.

But I want to start testing NOW! :rofl:

So what is the earliest you could test and get a BFP? With my son I waited until the day of my missed period. Last cycle I test at 10 DPO but AF was just late due to weird BCP cycle. I want to start testing like as soon as possible ����

Also, just day dreaming here: anybody have any cute ideas on how they’re going to tell their SO’s?

It all depends on when you implant. Implantation occurs anywhere from 6-12dpo, with 9-10dpo being average. Then it takes 2-4 days for hcg levels to rise to testable levels (sometimes more, but typically 2-4). Theoretically, if you implanted at the earliest possible time (6dpo) and had high enough hcg levels at the earliest date (2 days later), you could get a vvvfl at 8dpo.

That said, even on cycles resulting in pregnancy, nearly 82% of women testing at 8dpo will get a negative.

This page has great stats.

Long story short, though, you'll get the most accurate results from 14dpo onward, though 12dpo isn't too far off, statistically.

Doctors recommend waiting until you've missed your period primarily to avoid the stress and disappointment of CPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->