April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Hello I'm jumping into April as I am just starting a new cycle and should be ready to test about 19th or so! CD1 currently after 3 days of spotting so here we go again!

Is it wrong that I was so excited this morning to start my digi opk???

Hey ladies, jumping in here on CD 4 and I have an HSG test scheduled for thrusday April 5th. Here's hoping that it could help lead to a positive and I would get it on my birthday (29th). Although AF is due the 24th it would be an awesome birthday present for me after nearly 2 years TTC. Hoping we all get BFPs that would be so cool for this thread to get the most positives ever!

:) thankyou girlies , cautiously excited x gonna try and hold off now :) until digi Monday :)

I'd love to actually hold out to 14dpo one of these cycles! :haha: I was telling myself I could compromise this cycle and start testing at 10dpo, but DH will be home and I can't let him catch me! I guess that will keep me from testing earlier than my typicall 11 or 12dpo.

But I want to start testing NOW! :rofl:

Same! So hard not to!

Well temp dropped again last but still over the cover line. 8 dpo and went crazy and POAS and got a BFN duh it's too early lol. But still thinking positively this could be a implantation dip. Or just my body being crazy lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180330-063126.jpg
    Screenshot_20180330-063126.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 4
Mrnmrs...can I count you as a bfp on this thread???!!!!!! SO happy for you!

I saw those pictures...the last test in the last pic you posted looked super solid. I wouldn't worry about them drying thin either as long as the line showed up in the time limit, you're golden! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

This thread is getting exciting and it's not even April yet!!!!

I saw those pictures...the last test in the last pic you posted looked super solid. I wouldn't worry about them drying thin either as long as the line showed up in the time limit, you're golden! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Yes it was thick solid line just as I was still peeing on the stick.

Fingers crossed it sticks 🤞🏻

Tried with a FRER this morning, 12/13DPO and BFN. Not out until AF shows up but it's not feeling too promising.

Congrats Phantom & Mrnmrsm!! Happy & healthy 9 months! :yellow:

svcaraher: That's the spirit. I will test some times until AF is over just to be for sure :blush: You never know. FX you catch that eggy though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->